PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] Razor[all of them except one] removal

Forester155
23 Jun 2010, 11:02am
Map Removal

Full map name
Razor[all of them except one] Type of map
Prison Break Why should we remove it
Okay, first things first, i want razor to stay! i dont want it to be entirley removed, i love it and it is the best map in the game. But, it is also the most overplayed map due to the fact we have like 6 versions of it. this is not a request to remove razor, but this is a request to remove all of the Razors except the newest one. im sick and tired of playing PB and going from Razor, to Razor, to Razor, to Alcratraz, to Razor, to Razor.... you get the point. there are so many more maps and so much more variety in PB than razor, and id love to see it! :happy:

Thanks,

Dirty Sanchez
23 Jun 2010, 11:55am
Are you suggesting removing the most popular map on the server? You said leave the newest one, which is jb_razor_electric. I'd suggest removing the most recent one, and remix_p2 (the one with the disco.) Space Jail is also an electric remake and it's an alright map.

Jaffa
23 Jun 2010, 11:59am
been over this about x100000 times

Bad Dog
23 Jun 2010, 12:10pm
Map Removal

Full map name
Razor[all of them except one] Type of map
Prison Break Why should we remove it
Okay, first things first, i want razor to stay! i dont want it to be entirley removed, i love it and it is the best map in the game. But, it is also the most overplayed map due to the fact we have like 6 versions of it. this is not a request to remove razor, but this is a request to remove all of the Razors except the newest one. im sick and tired of playing PB and going from Razor, to Razor, to Razor, to Alcratraz, to Razor, to Razor.... you get the point. there are so many more maps and so much more variety in PB than razor, and id love to see it! :happy:

Thanks,

So you want to get rid of all electrics except for the original Terrorist coddling razor?

Get the fuck off my bandwagon.

Morningafter
23 Jun 2010, 12:12pm
Omg theres a new thread like this everyday (I mean this exact thread man)........use the damn search function please........i beg you

P3rg3
23 Jun 2010, 12:38pm
No.
This is getting old.

Forester155
23 Jun 2010, 06:03pm
Spacejail is a good map, i dont mean remakes. i mean, im sick and tired of playing different versions of razor over and over and over [not remakes, the actual razor map] i agree, its 100% the best map. but i for one enjoy my variities in jailbreak as well. i feel like we only need ONE razor [just making sure you understand, spacejail and the like are OK, but all the maps that are exaactly the same except teleports and vents and discos and such should go] for the server.

Hell, don't even take my word for the newest one, choose whichever one is appropriate [that might even be the oldest one XD] for the ONE electric for SG [ONCE AGAIN, REMAKES ARE OK! I LIKE THE REMAKES TOO! JUST WANT TO MAKE THAT CLEAR!! lewl]. please, just concider it.

P.S. I did use the search feature and find the other one.
dont take this is a trolling repeat, kuz i knew about it. take it as a re-mention of a consistent problem. if the comments are made 10000000x mabye its a problem? :eyebrows:

slaminsalmon
24 Jun 2010, 07:09am
I think the map list is really good

Bad Dog
24 Jun 2010, 10:33am
Spacejail is a good map, i dont mean remakes. i mean, im sick and tired of playing different versions of razor over and over and over [not remakes, the actual razor map] i agree, its 100% the best map. but i for one enjoy my variities in jailbreak as well. i feel like we only need ONE razor [just making sure you understand, spacejail and the like are OK, but all the maps that are exaactly the same except teleports and vents and discos and such should go] for the server.

Hell, don't even take my word for the newest one, choose whichever one is appropriate [that might even be the oldest one XD] for the ONE electric for SG [ONCE AGAIN, REMAKES ARE OK! I LIKE THE REMAKES TOO! JUST WANT TO MAKE THAT CLEAR!! lewl]. please, just concider it.

P.S. I did use the search feature and find the other one.
dont take this is a trolling repeat, kuz i knew about it. take it as a re-mention of a consistent problem. if the comments are made 10000000x mabye its a problem? :eyebrows:

The reason no one supports you is because this was talked about and decided already and you cant just ignore that and go "LA LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR U NO MOAR RAZOR P10X"

Theguyman
24 Jun 2010, 01:35pm
Keep the newest one, space jail, and razor. Everything else I wouldnt mind removing.

Spartan
4 Jul 2010, 04:39pm
spfix is the only version still on.