PDA

View Full Version : Restructuring of Community Leaders

Zero001
18 Mar 2008, 07:22pm
The Board of Directors has come together and made a decision in order to help maintain and improve the quality of this community. In order to achieve quicker responses the board has decided to promote AO’s Red Tampon, Cloud Strike and LitKey to the position of BD. These three have proven to be consistent in their work/efforts to improve the community and fair to all of those they have passed judgment on. We approve of their decision making skills, attitudes towards others, and technical abilities. With this in mind we have placed upon them the responsibilities that come with the Board of Director position.

Haggard and I will oversee the operations of the Board of Directors, taking on the titles of President and Vice President, respectively. We will continue to manage all aspects of this community with the given power to Veto any decision found to be detrimental to the community.

Promotions in the Administrative Officer category are being discussed and we will announce our decision in time. I hope all of you find the changes to be appropriate, as we believe the community is headed in the right direction with the care of proper individuals.

Matt.
18 Mar 2008, 08:08pm
Congrats Cloud, Lit, and Red. You guys deserve it.

matt 187
18 Mar 2008, 08:10pm
Congrats Cloud, Lit, and Red. You guys deserve it.

agree you guy's help me out alot 3 of you!

{bAy} sUP
18 Mar 2008, 08:18pm
woooooooooooottttttttttt gooooo ZM&SG

best& organized community out there

raven maniac
18 Mar 2008, 08:20pm
grats you guys! :D

Paladin
18 Mar 2008, 08:22pm
Congratulations you three.

Red
18 Mar 2008, 08:26pm
Thanks everyone. I'd like to thank Haggard and Zero001 for being fair and honest guys and for listening to the suggestions of us lesser folk.

of course to my gf for not riding my ass for being on here just about every weeknight.

Italian Jew
18 Mar 2008, 08:26pm
word

now their names get to be....YELLOW!!!

Edo
18 Mar 2008, 08:54pm
Congratulations both of u +1 :))) copyright (matt187)

matt 187
18 Mar 2008, 09:05pm
Congratulations both of u +1 :))) copyright (matt187)

thawt it said only 2 ffs sorry all 3 of you help me out :P

Itch
18 Mar 2008, 09:12pm
Congrats.. ZM/SG is in good hands.

Kennith
18 Mar 2008, 09:49pm
Thanks, you can expect me to work again in full gear in about two months. I have to get my teeth checked, get a physical, exercise for my PFT, get new glasses (ya I cant find them still...), and a couple of other things. Even though it shows me in the WoW channel in vent like all the time, trust me I'm AFK like 70% of the time in there, you can ask them if you don't believe me(im not addicted haggard). :P

raven maniac
18 Mar 2008, 10:14pm
Thanks, you can expect me to work again in full gear in about two months. I have to get my teeth checked, get a physical, exercise for my PFT, get new glasses (ya I cant find them still...), and a couple of other things. Even though it shows me in the WoW channel in vent like all the time, trust me I'm AFK like 70% of the time in there, you can ask them if you don't believe me(im not addicted haggard). :P

LIES HE'S ADDICTED, THEIR ALL ADDICTED, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[more H's for emphasis coming]HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Blizzard has no soul for making WoW 60% of vent is always in the WoW channel OH NOES!

ok im done.

Italian Jew
18 Mar 2008, 10:51pm
Warcraft and Starcraft...cool

WoW...not cool

It is fine to pretend you are saving the world, whether it be the future or fantasy world...but once you believe you are living in it...24 hours of the day...that's where I draw the line... for future reference, this is the line

ME

WoW

Killermidget
19 Mar 2008, 12:15am
Grats guys I couldn't think of any other people that deserve the promotions.

The Commissar
19 Mar 2008, 05:19am
well done boys, good to have the mature AO now as BD, should be even more elite forum and serversnow.
good stuff

Suri
19 Mar 2008, 07:30am
Congrats to you 3!!!! I feel really good about these promotions, and know the ZM is in safe hands. LONG LIVE ZM!!! OR SG WHAT EVER IT WILL BE!! :)

VirDeBello
19 Mar 2008, 03:22pm
lmao is that a requirement of being a BD? That you can't be addicted to WoW?

lol Congrats guys

Red
19 Mar 2008, 05:05pm
It's not unfortunately, otherwise Cloud wouldn't have gotten the promotion.

Poison it is

LitKey
19 Mar 2008, 06:10pm
It's not unfortunately, otherwise Cloud wouldn't have gotten the promotion.

Poison it is

Indeed

Thanks guys.

Kennith
19 Mar 2008, 06:18pm
I'm not addicted. =/

Itch
19 Mar 2008, 07:02pm
I'm not addicted. =/

Denial is one of the first signs of an addiction...

Do we need to have an intervention?

Super Nublet
19 Mar 2008, 08:38pm
Congrats guys!!!

mew
19 Mar 2008, 08:42pm
I'm not addicted. =/

what?? I remember before you apply admin you were here every night into the wee hours of the morning to get your zm_hellarch fix.

btw, congrats guys, they been here a while and very helpful (thanks to Zero001 for teaching me how to stab a human as a zombie... )

Jager
19 Mar 2008, 08:56pm
congrats you guys.

James
20 Mar 2008, 10:56am
Well done.

SOLANUM
21 Mar 2008, 02:27am
Congrants guys!

Sol =)

Straylight
21 Mar 2008, 12:11pm