PDA

View Full Version : Solid T on TTT.

Cypher
17 Jun 2010, 04:23pm
When you are traitor, your buds have T'sover there heads, and in bright light these ts arent visible, it would help to make them solid so ts wouldnt be accidentally killing other ts

rokart
17 Jun 2010, 04:40pm
they also give red circles around ur crosshairs if u aim at them so i dont think that's necessary

Cypher
17 Jun 2010, 04:42pm
well why is it necessary for them to be transparent, plus, when i am going to ass-ass-inate a person, i usually dont even look at their name till the last second, and when in bright areas that can make you end uop with a team kill, i rarely look at poeoples names when im traitor

Metal
17 Jun 2010, 05:04pm
mine is fine...
Only option is taking the vtf file and editing it with photoshop or making your own

SgtJoo
17 Jun 2010, 05:05pm
I have ZERO problems figuring out who my traitor buddies are... the red is kind of a dead giveaway.

cakeshark
17 Jun 2010, 05:09pm
When you are traitor, your buds have T'sover there heads, and in bright light these ts arent visible, it would help to make them solid so ts wouldnt be accidentally killing other ts

the symbols are fairly opaque as it is, including the fact that you can see the symbol through other objects. not to mention the fact that when you put your crosshair over a traitor you get a red circle and red text stating that they are your teammates.

if you rarely look at people's names when you are a traitor that is your problem. adjust your gameplay style to account for this?

the only possible fix i can think of is turning your gamma down so bright isnt too bright.

Cypher
17 Jun 2010, 06:42pm
UIts not my gamma, its the fact that no one who makes maps knows how to use hdr

Cypher
17 Jun 2010, 06:42pm
mine is fine...
Only option is taking the vtf file and editing it with photoshop or making your own

where is the file, is it clientside when i edit it?

cakeshark
17 Jun 2010, 08:27pm
so what im taking away from this is that if you are on ttt, and we are traitor buddies, i should kill you before you ruin my round.

Cypher
22 Jun 2010, 02:45pm
no... its not like it happens all the time, but when, say, i see a guy standing in a doorway, and th emap is poorly made and has a very, very bright light in the room, i am unable to see the magical floating T.

Neji
22 Jun 2010, 02:49pm
Stop complainting and play... Wtf is with all those retarded complaints... Don't you check who's the traitor by pressing Tab? If not do that.

Cypher
22 Jun 2010, 04:34pm
Neji did you read any of my posts here?

Neji
22 Jun 2010, 06:17pm
Neji did you read any of my posts here?

Yes I did. All it is is QQ'ing how you can't see the square in light areas... too bad live with it.

Is it that hard to press tab?

rokart
22 Jun 2010, 08:30pm
u wouldnt have this problem if u'd check ur targets before trying to kill them, ur the only person i've heard that complains about it

Cypher
22 Jun 2010, 08:50pm
This isn't a complaint, if you look at the forum title, its server suggestions, i was suggesting something.