PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead

Thomas(norway)
17 Jun 2010, 11:47am
Anyone checked out this serie "The Walking Dead ? Its really good and if u like zombies u would LOVE THIS... In October the television serie will start. It would be awesome!!

And u people should also check out the book "World War Z" it’s a New York bestseller and probably the best zombie book ever made.

Thx. Thomas...

Thomas(norway)
19 Jun 2010, 03:08am
anyone?

yardy
19 Jun 2010, 03:41am
anyone?

Here,

I just checked it out and looks pretty fucking awesome for a TV show, and it's a TV shows with zombies, it's like a dream coming true, thank you Thomas for this useful post! Problem is I live in Switzerland, and they won't probably have this show over here, but sure I will download it, or buy it in a shop!

Thank you! :usa2:

Thomas(norway)
23 Jun 2010, 05:00pm
Here,

I just checked it out and looks pretty fucking awesome for a TV show, and it's a TV shows with zombies, it's like a dream coming true, thank you Thomas for this useful post! Problem is I live in Switzerland, and they won't probably have this show over here, but sure I will download it, or buy it in a shop!

Thank you! :usa2:
Cool it’s the same feeling for me " A Dream coming true"

I think you would find "Dead Set" pretty fun it’s a miniseries in six episodes and it is zombies in it!

If u enjoys zombie movies here is someone u maybe will enjoy:
dawn of the dead 2004
dawn of the dead 1978
shaun of the dead
day of the dead
survivel of the dead
resident evil
land of the dead
28 days later
28 weeks later
Dead set
Diary of the Dead
Carriers
Dead Snow
Zombie strippers
Flight of the Living Dead
Dead Meat
Rec / Quarantine
Zombieland
outbreak
Planet Terror
I am legend
Fido
Dance of the Dead
The Dead Outside

A. Wesker
23 Jun 2010, 06:12pm
definately dawn of the dead "78".also,you forgot the dead next door and red neck zombies.very good b movies.

Chaos
29 Jun 2010, 05:11pm
definately dawn of the dead "78".also,you forgot the dead next door and red neck zombies.very good b movies.

Books/comics section..

anyways..TWD is so awesome.. I own all of the comics to date and tons of zombie novels :P WWZ is pretty good.

Thomas(norway)
1 Jul 2010, 05:56pm
Books/comics section..

anyways..TWD is so awesome.. I own all of the comics to date and tons of zombie novels :P WWZ is pretty good.

Nice i also own all the released volumes of the TWD and i have: WWZ, the zombie survivel guide complete protection from the living dead and the zombie survivel guide recorded attacks.... Any recommendations on the next book/novel i should read Chaos?

Chaos
2 Jul 2010, 12:59am
Check out Eden..

and then check out authors Brian Keene and David Wellington

Chaos
2 Jul 2010, 12:59am
Edit: double post

Thomas(norway)
5 Jul 2010, 02:59pm
Check out Eden..

and then check out authors Brian Keene and David Wellington

SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SPOILER!SP OILER!SPOILER!

just read about the "governor". Got what he deserved that bastard! And i know it something wrong with that Gym teacher everything is just going too easy

Edit:
Just finnish Volume 8 (issue 48) oh its so exsiting!

Thomas(norway)
24 Jul 2010, 05:59am
oh cant wait for volum 12! :D

Thomas(norway)
21 Aug 2010, 07:55am
volume two is comming to me in one week from England yea!

Chaos
23 Aug 2010, 02:23pm
nice, they are so great to read

Jizzy
25 Aug 2010, 07:10am
Hmmz i have to make a bookreport for school how is this book ? i has no idea xD Recommend me one PM pl0x easier

Chaos
25 Aug 2010, 09:33pm
It's a comic, I wouldn't do a report on it ahaha

Jizzy
26 Aug 2010, 11:33am
Haha FAIL thx :laugh: but i kinda choose a dutch book wich is filmed so i can just sit back and watch the movie xD :P

Chaos
26 Aug 2010, 09:56pm
haha that always works

High
15 Mar 2011, 08:24am
Bumping because the dvd of season 1 came out recently. I also have the compendium, which is a huge book containing the first 48 issues for 50$, well worth the look. especially at 5 pounds and 1100 pages.

Moo Moo Viking
15 Mar 2011, 12:49pm
Bumping because the dvd of season 1 came out recently. I also have the compendium, which is a huge book containing the first 48 issues for 50$, well worth the look. especially at 5 pounds and 1100 pages.

The next Season comes halloween

zapper
20 Mar 2011, 04:14pm
i found the comic ast borders xD......for 60 bucks
good thing u can just sit there and read it XD