PDA

View Full Version : mg_battleroom

Kay
14 Jun 2010, 11:16pm
<fieldset><div align="center"><blink><b class="blue"><font size="3">mg_Battleroom</font></b></blink></div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Is going to be based on the battleroom in the book Ender's game</b>

Will have zero gravity everywhere, two entrances, one for t's, one for ct's, objective is to either kill all of the opposing team or to capture your enemies gate, which is done by pressing 5 buttons around the gate and then walking through the gate. Room will contain stars, round things around the room, walls and ceilings and floors will all have ladder func, as well as the stars</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Total Hours Spent Making the Map</b>

1 Hour so far</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Completion Percentages</div></b>

<ul><ul><li> Spawn
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1c/Progress_bar_0.svg/120px-Progress_bar_0.svg.png

IMAGE LINK HERE
<li> ADD PART OF THE MAP HERE
PROGRESS IMAGE LINK GOES HERE- CHECK THREAD FOR IMAGE CODES

IMAGE LINK HERE
</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Currently Working On</b>

Coming up with the ideas</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">FPSB Work In Progress</b>

ADD URL LINK HERE </div></fieldset>

iNorris
15 Jun 2010, 12:48am
I hope it's not true zero gravity, or else it would be a bit difficult navigating the map. With 0 gravity, if you were to jump, you would go upwards indefinitley.

Kay
15 Jun 2010, 05:23am
I hope it's not true zero gravity, or else it would be a bit difficult navigating the map. With 0 gravity, if you were to jump, you would go upwards indefinitley.

yeah, if you read the book you can see that its like that

iNorris
15 Jun 2010, 09:58am
Ooooooh never mind I didn't quite see the func_ladder part. This should be pretty cool, keep at it!