http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdywln...gismanison.zip

The finalized verison

size 75 mb

round time - 9 mins

spawns - more than enough

hours spent on map ( counting compile times) 30 hours

(ok now its in the right place)

SORRY I FORGOT TO TURN OFF NET_GRAPH.
THESE FPS RATE WILL NOT BE UNIVERSAL BUT WERE BASED ON MY PC AND ON A LOCAL SERVER.

kkevin78
14 Jun 2010, 12:41pm
I don't know about you but this map seems a little to dark maybe a little more lighting should be added

but it looks really cool and thanks for the release

NLS CEL
14 Jun 2010, 01:34pm
the images are darker than the actual map.

An_Orange
14 Jun 2010, 01:36pm
Luigi Mansion is somewhat a classic to the Mario Franchise kind of "ironic" right correct my if I am wrong but, I am guessing this will give steamgamer's members a new map instead of the old ones we play all the time.

iNorris
16 Jun 2010, 11:17am
I dearly hope you spelled mansion right on the bsp name.

Paul
16 Jun 2010, 11:48am
Invalid link

2DG
16 Jun 2010, 02:13pm
Lol..... the link is wrong, it says luigismanison.

NLS CEL
17 Jun 2010, 12:31am
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdywlnqejmz/ze_luigismanison.zip

nope, i spelled it that way because i can.

2DG
17 Jun 2010, 11:59pm
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdywlnqejmz/ze_luigismanison.zip

nope, i spelled it that way because i can.

Lol and I say that's not the right way to spell it. But oh well, w/e.
Is prob a good map so yah.

White Widow
9 Jul 2010, 12:14am
Hey, I'd recommend fixing a few things with your map because of the new CSS update. For some reason we cant play it on the ZE server, otherwise it keeps crashing. I'd really love to play this map but I havn't gotten the chance :/

NLS CEL
10 Jul 2010, 12:32am
Due to the update i had to reinstall steam. I have lost all of my mapping resources and all steam resources. my best bet to decompile the map and use GCFscape to recover what i can. if it can even be fixed at all.

White Widow
10 Jul 2010, 03:00am
Ouch... Yeah I feel you.. It sucks having all that work done and loosing it over a CSS update. It probably would've been wonderful if people gave it a try, had an interesting theme to it which was nice.

Feeder B
11 Jul 2010, 01:46pm
I actually really like playing this map.

NLS CEL
17 Jul 2010, 04:21pm
I tried recompiling the map and fixing all errors and it crashes. Ill have to do more research if this is to work.

Gizmoduck
17 Jul 2010, 10:47pm
make sure any fire on your map is not viewable from above, that will crash it like a drunk baby in a yugo.

NLS CEL
18 Jul 2010, 06:56pm
The error that crashs the map is the "no free edicts" engine error. Which amazes me that a new and more advanced engine would not be able to run as many enities at once as the former could. I have opt-ti-myized the map somewhat but more testing is needed to warrent suggesting for the server. If there are any current problems with mario tower, please let me know.