PDA

View Full Version : Bleach

Lemonstein
13 Jun 2010, 08:58am
Anyone else reading the scans wanna punch Aizen in the face and ask him "what the hell do you want MORE!????"
i got kinda surprised when he said hes been watching over ichigo for ever and planning all his fights, but now he's like super strong, but he still wants ichigo to get stronger! wtf?

/rage

iNorris
13 Jun 2010, 09:18am
And then ichigo is all like "Rape face engaged. BANKAI!"

Zaraki
13 Jun 2010, 10:39am
Nothing against Aizen!
Ichigo is a little girl compared to him, and he will stay that way...

I say that ichigo must die and aizen must win to get something good out of the end, because atm i'm sick watching the orgasms orihime get's when she is getting nervous and ichigo's dad trying to teach him the same old sissytrick he only knows -.-

Captain Sparrow
13 Jun 2010, 12:35pm
Bleach is getting borring.

I just hope the end fight finishes this manga off good and strong.

Drox
13 Jun 2010, 08:30pm
I still havent even watched the new episode that came out this week, so as you can tell bleach is really low on my things to do. lol

Desum
13 Jun 2010, 08:51pm
bleach has gotten so shitty with the recent arcs... the author really just doesn't know what to do with the series anymore, he's already gone into depth with what he could. I mean really, Ichigos now training in a place that exists out of space and time in order to achieve a higher level of a technique he's already seemingly perfected... Can anyone say Goku in the Hyperbolic time chamber with the Kamehameha?

Chronic
14 Jun 2010, 12:47am
Like everyone else say's, yep it is getting quite boring.. =[

PowStriker
14 Jun 2010, 03:42pm
What haters xD im on episode like...273...its not that bad xD glad the fillers are over though :D better anime out there though :O

Chronic
15 Jun 2010, 12:47am
What haters xD im on episode like...273...its not that bad xD glad the fillers are over though :D better anime out there though :O

Yeah your right about the fillers part, im glad its gone. But there's still some thing that kinda of makes the show a bit dry... well that's just my opinion any way.

Drox
15 Jun 2010, 01:38am
lol I still havent watched last weeks new episode, need to get around to it before the new one comes out sometime today.

PowStriker
15 Jun 2010, 03:44pm
Yeah your right about the fillers part, im glad its gone. But there's still some thing that kinda of makes the show a bit dry... well that's just my opinion any way.

I think what you're getting at is that they need to pick up the pace with the episodes....soooo slowwww D:

Chronic
16 Jun 2010, 10:11am
I think what you're getting at is that they need to pick up the pace with the episodes....soooo slowwww D:

Yeah , That's what I mean . Thanks

Heh :biggrin:

PowStriker
18 Jun 2010, 12:14pm
Yeah , That's what I mean . Thanks

Heh :biggrin:

Anytime there buddy ol' pal ol' friend o' mine :P But yeah...they do need to get their gears in motion and fly through these episodes

Chronic
19 Jun 2010, 04:52am
Anytime there buddy ol' pal ol' friend o' mine :P But yeah...they do need to get their gears in motion and fly through these episodes

Yeah I totally agree with you :dance:

PowStriker
19 Jun 2010, 08:07am
So from the looks of it its now 2+ episodes per Espada...this is going to take a few months >.<

iNorris
19 Jun 2010, 08:16am
They drag the Espada fights out soooooo long. I mean honestly, it's down to a formula: intros, insults, first swings, more banter, sword release, crazy slow ending.

PowStriker
19 Jun 2010, 01:16pm
They drag the Espada fights out soooooo long. I mean honestly, it's down to a formula: intros, insults, first swings, more banter, sword release, crazy slow ending.

That sums up almost every anime fight there evar was xD

Drox
19 Jun 2010, 01:42pm

Its either that or more fillers, which do you prefer? lol

PowStriker
19 Jun 2010, 03:04pm

Mmm can we have an option of like...Hi, fight, dead, move on? Pwease? D:

Zaraki
19 Jun 2010, 05:35pm
Mmm can we have an option of like...Hi, fight, dead, move on? Pwease? D:

Nope, i like...

Angry faces... TAUNT.... Epic Fight..... One hit kill..... THE END

I just hate bleach atm, not because it's sooooo bad, but it's because i'm sure they can do SO much better, and they take the short cut by copying of other succesful anime.
I refer to the latest manga features...

Grtz

iNorris
19 Jun 2010, 09:52pm

I partially agree. I disliked that Luruichi (?) royalty feud one, but I kind of liked the look into the past one. I wanted to know about the defecters' stories.

iAMGeno
20 Jun 2010, 11:32pm
I stopped watching/reading bleach for about 2 months now it's getting repetitive.

PowStriker
21 Jun 2010, 03:13pm
I stopped watching/reading bleach for about 2 months now it's getting repetitive.

Most animes that do get dragged out so long are kind of repetative xD get used to it lol :P

Lemonstein
23 Jun 2010, 03:43pm
this week's chapter:
Oh hai im zangetsu but in bankai, and i dont give a crap about you. End.

Lemonstein
22 Jul 2010, 08:58am
k i rly wish it'd end now, im tired of watching kids run and be useless

Chronic
22 Jul 2010, 09:43am
k i rly wish it'd end now, im tired of watching kids run and be useless

Nice Sig... :thumb:

Kuro
22 Jul 2010, 02:30pm
ya after this weeks chapter.. i think im starting to realize bleach is gonna end really gay.

Zaraki
22 Jul 2010, 02:36pm
Bleach sucks, Naruto is way too awesome :p

Drox
22 Jul 2010, 02:42pm
people are still into bleach? lol

Kuro
22 Jul 2010, 06:32pm
people are still into bleach? lol

hell fucking yes!? the first 2 arcs will always be in my heart

Lemonstein
22 Jul 2010, 06:36pm
how many chap named "Deicide X" left before it ends do u think?
lets see
2 more chapters of people running
2 chapters of random people getting their asses there just to get pwnd
1 chapter of Ichigo's dad just staring at him sitting on the ground
1 chapter of Ichigo fighting inside hime
10 chapters of Aizen talking
1 chapter Ichigo getting pwnd
1 chapter we see god getting out of nowhere and killing everyone

so yeah, its gonna end with "Deicide 33"

zapper
22 Jul 2010, 07:03pm
is he still trainning? -__-

Zaraki
22 Jul 2010, 07:12pm
is he still trainning? -__-

He'll be training until the last chapter...
One slash kill, Aizen wins xD

It's only 425 chapters, so i hope they won't keep fucking it up for the rest of the chapters :sad2:

PowStriker
23 Jul 2010, 04:21pm
Bleach needs to hurry up lol... toooooo slow

Chronic
24 Jul 2010, 02:01pm
Bleach needs to hurry up lol... toooooo slow

I totally agree with you 100% ¬_¬

Lemonstein
29 Jul 2010, 06:39pm
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/41423749/1

ACTION OMFG THERES ACTION!

would be a great ending, ichigo arrives, and Gin already killed Aizen lmao

Kuro
29 Jul 2010, 11:30pm
not only did gin's explanation about his weapon not make sense to me... but again we get another short issue. action my ass!

PowStriker
1 Aug 2010, 06:46pm
atleast gramps died this time :D the king of hueco mundo :D idk where the manga is as i cant read those, but the anime is finally getting a move on it lol.... yayz :D

KScorp
25 Aug 2010, 08:29pm
Finally the story moves forward.

It only took... 18 deicides before something happened.

TBH, this development was way earlier than I expected. Kubo is probably just trying to move it forward to keep people interested. Next up: Flashback to Ichigo's training.

Edit: *spoiler* Just realized what "having no reiatsu" might mean about ichigo. That said, I expect level 90 (100?) kido flying everywhere. Don't want to discuss too much because of spoilers. :|

Kuro
26 Aug 2010, 12:46am
Finally the story moves forward.

It only took... 18 deicides before something happened.

TBH, this development was way earlier than I expected. Kubo is probably just trying to move it forward to keep people interested. Next up: Flashback to Ichigo's training.

Edit: *spoiler* Just realized what "having no reiatsu" might mean about ichigo. That said, I expect level 90 (100?) kido flying everywhere. Don't want to discuss too much because of spoilers. :|

well tell me cuz i have no fucking clue

also its not flashback to ichigo's training its back to sidestory "Did Zaraki or Byakuya finally kill #0 and where are they now"

Krazy
27 Aug 2010, 12:33am
Was anyone else disappointed at what happened in Bleach 417?
With Ichigo finally showing up after several chapters of him missing I thought that there would be a lot more action.

Dante
27 Aug 2010, 12:46am
With Ichigo finally showing up after several chapters of him missing I thought that there would be a lot more action.

it's just like when he didn't learn his bankai in time, and then saved Rukia. It's just fast fowarding through the pointless shit

Kuro
27 Aug 2010, 01:51am

every chapter up till now has been like 10 pages at best and ur just now complaining?

Lemonstein
1 Sep 2010, 06:15pm
oh, we need a montage
yLuOl36vamI

this is just getting ridiculous lol, ichigo turned his hax on

Kuro
1 Sep 2010, 06:56pm
ichigo finally became a MAN baby!

KScorp
1 Sep 2010, 08:55pm
Prediction for next chapter: Aizen actually planned to be "killed" so that he can surpass death, just like he let Gin live so he can experience "fear" and surpass it.

I have no clue how stuff is going to go from here. I doubt the royal protection squad or whatnot and King's key will be left unexplored, so it's hard to tell where things are going to go from here (or how they're going to do it...).

Ace™
11 Sep 2010, 08:12am
Zomfg Another filling episode.......

Lemonstein
15 Sep 2010, 06:06pm
if this is the end, its f***ing terrible

Chaoz`
15 Sep 2010, 06:07pm
Bleach is retarded as f*ck now, stupid fillers aren't even good, guess this will take another 30 eps of fillers before the real sh*t starts again

Kuro
15 Sep 2010, 11:23pm
the manga was pretty interesting. i guess we now know how his dad lost his powers then?

Chaoz`
16 Sep 2010, 03:34am
no i'm talking bout the anime

Storm King
21 Sep 2010, 02:01pm
OMG the manga is getting really good. Especially the fight with Ichigo vs Azien. Ichigo FTW!!!!! lol, But i haven't seen the new episode

Chaoz`
21 Sep 2010, 04:05pm
well the anime is finally back on track, and it's good actually, for once

Zaraki
21 Sep 2010, 04:16pm
well the anime is finally back on track, and it's good actually, for once

Agreed.

Too bad i have read the manga... and know what will happen :s

Kinda sad, but i predict THIS...

FUCKING FILLERS COMING! :censored:

Chaoz`
21 Sep 2010, 05:02pm
Agreed.

Too bad i have read the manga... and know what will happen :s

Kinda sad, but i predict THIS...

FUCKING FILLERS COMING! :censored:

yeah probably after another 10 eps, there will be fillers again, as always with bleach

Metal
21 Sep 2010, 08:41pm
This is Ichigo's final transformation, and the Final "Getsuga". This ability is were he becomes the weapon himself. Unfortunetly...this is also his last fight. For once this ability ends (after Aizen gets his ass kicked), he will lose his Shinigami powers. This is why Zanpaktos (I think I spelt that wrong) do not willingly teach their shinigami their "final" attack. So for those that do not like how long bleach has been going, rejoice, its almost over. And for those that have been great fans and patient for this fight, rejoice, its getting good!

http://kuro.hanyuu.net/image/a6bedefd8dff6a0bd43239f737a378dc/Konachan.com%20-%2083968%20bleach%20kurosaki_ichigo.jpg

So a fan thinks

KScorp
21 Sep 2010, 10:37pm
This isn't good at all imo. It's such a shitty end if it all ends like this. Basically, "Ichigo pulls some power out of his ass which has little connection to being a Vizard or Human, and kills an Aizen which transformed for the upteenth time." To me, this is an ending which wasn't developed at all. More like Kubo simply wants to get Bleach over with.

I can only hope things get better.

Kuro
21 Sep 2010, 10:47pm
This isn't good at all imo. It's such a shitty end if it all ends like this. Basically, "Ichigo pulls some power out of his ass which has little connection to being a Vizard or Human, and kills an Aizen which transformed for the upteenth time." To me, this is an ending which wasn't developed at all. More like Kubo simply wants to get Bleach over with.

I can only hope things get better.

well i agree i don't know what this all had to do with being a vizard/ or part hollow.

KScorp
22 Sep 2010, 04:44pm
New chapter out. Ehhhhhhh. At this point I really don't know what to say. Mediocre chapter. Mediocre "solution", and I say that only because god knows what is going to happen next.

If this is indeed near the end, then Ichigo will either stay powerless and live happily ever after. Otherwise, the Hogyoku will choose Ichigo as its new master. It will then proceed to give him his powers back. Alternatively, it will take over Ichigo, and now everyone has to stop him from destroying shit. :| I figure at this point the Hogyoku will do SOMETHING with Ichigo if Bleach isn't planned to end now.

You never know. My expectations for Bleach are pretty low right now.

Lemonstein
22 Sep 2010, 04:48pm
that... was... terrible.....
obviously the writers have no idea when they should develop a scene and when they shouldnt
i mean, we had about 5 chapters of losers running in karakura town
we didnt even get that many chap for the final battle!!!! even Ichimaru got about 2-3 chapters for something hed been planning for years
geez aizen better unseal himself and offer a better show

Kuro
22 Sep 2010, 05:29pm
that... was... terrible.....
obviously the writers have no idea when they should develop a scene and when they shouldnt
i mean, we had about 5 chapters of losers running in karakura town
we didnt even get that many chap for the final battle!!!! even Ichimaru got about 2-3 chapters for something hed been planning for years
geez aizen better unseal himself and offer a better show

u mad?

I'm ok with this.

so do we get to see the soul king?

Ace™
24 Sep 2010, 01:01pm
geez ichigo better come and go hollow 2 and beat aizens ass...

Riperzz
24 Sep 2010, 02:05pm
Well Ichigo lost all hes powers...
Hope we see royal guards soon..

Ghostie
24 Sep 2010, 02:08pm
so do we get to see the soul king?
i hope so. :mmph:

Kuro
25 Sep 2010, 01:55am
mangastream seems to think bleach might have a couple arcs left before ending.. i just dont see it.

*thought* ichigo ends up in hell/ he joins the royal guard

Ghostie
25 Sep 2010, 02:13am
*thought* ichigo ends up in hell/ he joins the royal guard

hmm maybe...

Ace™
29 Sep 2010, 01:03pm
zzzz tosen is way to overpowered man..... he kills his friends and he can finally see i mean fo realz..... he tell his friend he ugly. thats the 1st thing he says when he sees haha

KScorp
1 Oct 2010, 01:48pm
Well, it will be interesting to see what happens next chapter, if Ichigo screaming his ass off will lead to a new arc or this is just some random shit that Kubo threw in again for 3 chapters of nothingness.

Still hard to tell where the series is going to go from here, even more so with this cliffhanger.

Vader
1 Oct 2010, 07:21pm
"you are uglier than I expected" That was funny and harsh to say lol.

Zaraki
2 Oct 2010, 02:59am
zzzz tosen is way to overpowered man..... he kills his friends and he can finally see i mean fo realz..... he tell his friend he ugly. thats the 1st thing he says when he sees haha

I'll tell you what will happen:

Hisagi will kill Tousen. :thumb:

http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/cache/Bleach-Chapter-386/17.jpg_1050.jpg
http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/cache/Bleach-Chapter-387/15.jpg_1050.jpg
http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/cache/Bleach-Chapter-387/18.jpg_1050.jpg

Metal
2 Oct 2010, 06:09am
I'll tell you what will happen:

Hisagi will kill Tousen. :thumb:

http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/cache/Bleach-Chapter-386/17.jpg_1050.jpg
http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/cache/Bleach-Chapter-387/15.jpg_1050.jpg
http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/cache/Bleach-Chapter-387/18.jpg_1050.jpg

bitch got owned.

Zaraki
2 Oct 2010, 06:36am
bitch got owned.

Got pwnd big time. :thumb:

Vader
2 Oct 2010, 11:06am
damn you guys, you ruined it! I thought 69 guy died... But get owned you fly!

KScorp
2 Oct 2010, 11:09am
See vader, unlike you, they actually put the spoilers in spoiler text. So YOU'RE the one spoiling shit.

It's still funny to see people clicking the spoiler button and being surprised when they're spoiled.

Zaraki
2 Oct 2010, 11:27am
damn you guys, you ruined it! I thought 69 guy died... But get owned you fly!

Are you just dumb? A -> Vader ur dumb. AND AIZEN DIES!!!!! :D <- TAG IS TO PREVENT FROM TARDS LIKE YOU CRY ABOUT IT!

See vader, unlike you, they actually put the spoilers in spoiler text. So YOU'RE the one spoiling shit.

It's still funny to see people clicking the spoiler button and being surprised when they're spoiled.

This... SO HARD THIS ... :laugh:

Vader
2 Oct 2010, 12:33pm
lol zaraki.... I knew they would all get pwned.

Ace™
2 Oct 2010, 12:35pm
who wouldnt see that coming the good guys always win

Lemonstein
2 Oct 2010, 12:54pm
Snape kills Dumbledore

Zaraki
3 Oct 2010, 05:30am
Snape kills Dumbledore

Spoil this in the "movie" section please tyvm! :thumb::thumb:

Kuro
3 Oct 2010, 01:14pm
Snape kills Dumbledore

lulz!

Phobos
5 Oct 2010, 06:25pm
WOOOOOOOOOOT. Ichigo will be in next week's ep :D

Ghostie
5 Oct 2010, 06:43pm
i know. I can't wait :P

Vader
5 Oct 2010, 06:53pm
Yea, I can't wait also. I just watched it like an hour ago.

Chaoz`
5 Oct 2010, 06:59pm
finally the anime is going somewhere good, i'd imagine they probably going to put some fillers in it aswell

Metal
5 Oct 2010, 07:01pm
finally the anime is going somewhere good, i'd imagine they probably going to put some fillers in it aswell

they might just end it and than give us happy ending party filler.

Vader
5 Oct 2010, 07:22pm
they might just end it and than give us happy ending party filler.

Nah, they won't end it. They will just make new characters and continue.

Dante
5 Oct 2010, 07:32pm

No...once the manga is finished. They will end the anime. It's pointless to continue. It has to have ichigo for the anime to thrive!

Chaoz`
6 Oct 2010, 08:58am

lolz yeah who knows, probably gonna be names Bleach 2nd Gen. or something like Pokémon :laugh:

Vader
6 Oct 2010, 03:36pm
lolz yeah who knows, probably gonna be names Bleach 2nd Gen. or something like Pokémon :laugh:

More like naruto.
Bleach Shippuden.. :)
-Where everyone is older and Ichigo is the strongest of all till he meets another guy like aizen-

Kuro
6 Oct 2010, 10:54pm
ya they should just end it and see where the manga goes and come back later

Lemonstein
6 Oct 2010, 11:33pm
lol. this could be a nice end. ichigo finally says farewell to rukia.

got a feeling they'll fuck it up in 2 weeks

Zaraki
7 Oct 2010, 11:12am
lol. this could be a nice end. ichigo finally says farewell to rukia.

got a feeling they'll fuck it up in 2 weeks

Why do i have the same feeling? :sad2:

Riperzz
7 Oct 2010, 11:44am
"BLEACH IS NOT FINISHED!" Says in the wiki

Manga
The Arrancar ended with chapter 421
A short arc will follow; after that, a much longer arc will begin.
Please note that Bleach is taking a two week break after chapter 423, the new arc will start in earnest after that.

Zaraki
7 Oct 2010, 11:47am
"BLEACH IS NOT FINISHED!" Says in the wiki

Manga
The Arrancar ended with chapter 421
A short arc will follow; after that, a much longer arc will begin.
Please note that Bleach is taking a two week break after chapter 423, the new arc will start in earnest after that.

It was announced as a 425 parts manga ^^

Lemonstein
7 Oct 2010, 11:54am
Next arc: captains gotta find back their kaori or else its the end of the world!

Vader
7 Oct 2010, 12:35pm
Next arc: captains gotta find back their kaori or else its the end of the world!

oh no!!

Kuro
7 Oct 2010, 12:47pm

i know the last chapter was so shit...

KScorp
7 Oct 2010, 12:48pm

LOL I wouldn't be surprised. It's so important to have them back because they are endowed with special powers that if they fall into the wrong hands, it could mean doom.

I don't even know what to expect with Bleach anymore. But I still have that shred of hope somewhere that it could get better.

Kuro
7 Oct 2010, 10:35pm
LOL I wouldn't be surprised. It's so important to have them back because they are endowed with special powers that if they fall into the wrong hands, it could mean doom.

I don't even know what to expect with Bleach anymore. But I still have that shred of hope somewhere that it could get better.

ya hopefully he'll regroup and get back on track. btw is it just me or are manga chapters getting shorter for all series?

either way i'll always remember Bleach in my heart as it was untill he saved rukia.

Metal
20 Oct 2010, 02:06pm
shit, just say the new ep.

They are speeding everything up?

Zaraki
20 Oct 2010, 03:04pm
shit, just say the new ep.

They are speeding everything up?

Nothing out yet, so what are you saying? :twitch:

Metal
20 Oct 2010, 03:36pm
Nothing out yet, so what are you saying? :twitch:

anime.

Phobos
21 Oct 2010, 10:35pm
In the latest ep, Aizen kills/critically wounds just about everyone.

Metal
26 Oct 2010, 10:42pm
http://kuro.hanyuu.net/image/a6bedefd8dff6a0bd43239f737a378dc/Konachan.com%20-%2083968%20bleach%20kurosaki_ichigo.jpg

Love this image.

Kuro
27 Oct 2010, 10:18am

Love this image.

thats one badass image right there. can't wait for bleach. op is out already!

Lemonstein
27 Oct 2010, 11:28am
new arc: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Vader
27 Oct 2010, 09:44pm
I am loving bleach now. The fight between Ichigo and Aizen should be good (hopefully).

Kuro
28 Oct 2010, 02:50am

ya inorite..... im just not seeing it still.

Zaraki
28 Oct 2010, 05:30pm

LOL :thumb:
I went like "Ok, let's get our asses to Japan, kill Tite Kubo and hopefully it's done with it. It was nice when it lasted, but it's going way out of hand here...

Series like Hitman Reborn, Death Note, Code Geass (not sure yet), Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann,...
They all ended nice and with a big bang.

Ichigo is screwed over, Rukia is in a sad place, Aizen is bored..., Ishida is now the alpha-male of the school, Kon is gone! (sadness :s) and i'm just annoyed by this xD

:(

KScorp
28 Oct 2010, 08:46pm
I just want a good arc. The substitute shinigami arc that's going to happen now may be interesting, since it IS something that has been hanging around for a while, but never really explained. (After all, this could explain how the role came about in the first place...)

Also, wasn't Ichigo one of the first Shinigami Representatives in a looong time? I can't recall if that was actually the case, so if anyone knows point it out, because that would mean this new guy might play an important role. (Or a filler role, who knows...)

Lemonstein
28 Oct 2010, 09:05pm
Facts:
Ichigo said he always dreamed of returning to normal life
Hougyoku didnt recognize aizen as its master after ichigo beats him.

Here hows its gonna turn out:
Ichigo becomes the hougyokus master and his wish is granted
then he'll wish to be able to help his friends after they'll get in trouble and get back his powers
We're gonna see his friends running for 3 weeks and then he'll 1 shot the guy
END

I was close :P

Zaraki
29 Oct 2010, 06:33am
Btw people, to tell you guys.
The battle music from bleach rocks!
(that's one thing that is good :p)

My favorite:

4ZSp8CJLZg8

Phobos
29 Oct 2010, 08:56pm
Btw people, to tell you guys.
The battle music from bleach rocks!
(that's one thing that is good :p)

My favorite:

4ZSp8CJLZg8

I hate the battle music with the woman singing in the (english) early seasons of bleach.

Bullet Wound
29 Oct 2010, 09:34pm
LOL :thumb:
I went like "Ok, let's get our asses to Japan, kill Tite Kubo and hopefully it's done with it. It was nice when it lasted, but it's going way out of hand here...

Series like Hitman Reborn, Death Note, Code Geass (not sure yet), Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann,...
They all ended nice and with a big bang.

Why not sure? New series has nothing to do with the old one (story wise).

mario
29 Oct 2010, 10:19pm
Bleach still good stoped watching it

Kuro
30 Oct 2010, 12:25am
I just want a good arc. The substitute shinigami arc that's going to happen now may be interesting, since it IS something that has been hanging around for a while, but never really explained. (After all, this could explain how the role came about in the first place...)

Also, wasn't Ichigo one of the first Shinigami Representatives in a looong time? I can't recall if that was actually the case, so if anyone knows point it out, because that would mean this new guy might play an important role. (Or a filler role, who knows...)

that's the impression i got from when Ukitake gave it to Ichigo. he said something like " it was a badge given in olden times to substitute shinigami's"

I hate the battle music with the woman singing in the (english) early seasons of bleach.

I LOVED THAT MUSIC!!!!!!! :mad2:

Captain Sparrow
5 Nov 2010, 11:04am
Loved the old music, made the moment epic.

I feel like this arc is going to be fail, Please stop :(

MattShadows
6 Nov 2010, 02:47am
I hate the fact that Ulquiorra died :mad2:
I'm watching ep. 295 right now. Aizen is so strong o_O, he pwnd like everyone!

*Edit
Who can tell me whats the new theme song name? I love it!

KScorp
10 Nov 2010, 03:34pm
What the hell is going on in the manga now. o.0

I have to say I enjoy the fast pace things are moving at now. And there is actually some humor... It's refreshing, to say the least.

I really don't know what to feel about the latest chapter. Not much is going on plotwise that I can see, new characters are introduced who may be filler or stick around for a while, and there is actually more than 5 lines of dialogue that drive the story throughout the chapter. But after coming out of the huge Arrancar/Aizen arc, this doesn't feel like Bleach at all.

Do you guys like how this chapter was made?

Zaraki
10 Nov 2010, 03:49pm
I hate the fact that Ulquiorra died :mad2:
I'm watching ep. 295 right now. Aizen is so strong o_O, he pwnd like everyone!

*Edit
Who can tell me whats the new theme song name? I love it!

B9JO3UsRPF8

Melody of the wild dance by SID

Indeed sir, nothing but pure love for this song ;)

iAMGeno
10 Nov 2010, 09:29pm
The Bleach Manga is terrible atm they should really just end it sometime soon.

MattShadows
11 Nov 2010, 12:53pm
Thank you so much Zaraki!

Zaraki
11 Nov 2010, 03:14pm
Thank you so much Zaraki!

Happy to help ;)
It's my favorite bleach opening too :biggrin:
i want the full version :(

zapper
11 Nov 2010, 03:27pm
the manga is just wtf ish...

Vader
11 Nov 2010, 09:22pm
I am kinda enjoying bleach right now because it is on the aizen fight vs ichigo's dad.

Captain Sparrow
12 Nov 2010, 01:44pm
Bleach is starting up, but i feel that in the next 4 chapters fighting is gonna start !

I wanna fucking now what Aizen was going to say. "Because you are a human and...."

There must be something important about his dad.

Zaraki
13 Nov 2010, 10:03pm
Bleach is starting up, but i feel that in the next 4 chapters fighting is gonna start !

I wanna fucking now what Aizen was going to say. "Because you are a human and...."

Not to spoil your fun... but the manga is way past that part :thumb:

Kuro
15 Nov 2010, 10:08am
Not to spoil your fun... but the manga is way past that part :thumb:

ya its morphed into a different manga now >_> i'm reserving judgment till i hear the plot

Zealot
16 Nov 2010, 03:21am

Take a guess, his father showed up in shinigami atire...DERP

Captain Sparrow
16 Nov 2010, 10:10am
Yes, that's important, but he's not only special juste because of that.

MattShadows
17 Nov 2010, 06:54am
When its the next episode. Maybe I should kick you in the face with my fist. < random comment?:frown:

Captain Sparrow
17 Nov 2010, 08:25am
Fuck yes Bleach is out.

I knew there was something about his family, there has to be. Things are gonna get intereseting <3
Or atleast there might be something with his family.

Kuro
17 Nov 2010, 10:14am
well i guess my curiosity is piqued. i still wanna know who jinta and ururu are.

KScorp
17 Nov 2010, 01:10pm
Yeah, seems we'll finally get the background information we've been missing for all this time. I hope it's presented in an interesting way.

Zaraki
17 Nov 2010, 01:59pm
Yeah, seems we'll finally get the background information we've been missing for all this time. I hope it's presented in an interesting way.

Don't get the high hopes for it..
You'll be dissapointed. :frown:

Lemonstein
25 Nov 2010, 02:45pm
i still think its shit. the special hell arc looks so much better lmao

Ace™
28 Nov 2010, 11:44pm
still the damn fillers again

MattShadows
30 Nov 2010, 05:19am
still the damn fillers again

Yeahhh... this is getting quite annoying...:yawn:

Captain Sparrow
2 Dec 2010, 10:47am
Fuck yes Bleach is gonna get hot !
OMG !

Finally, it's getting good !
I loved this chapter. So many interesting things at the same time !

KScorp
2 Dec 2010, 12:37pm
At least shit's finally happening.

Phobos
2 Dec 2010, 07:37pm
^ unlike naruto

Metal
7 Dec 2010, 08:19pm
I been reading the ending of the last arc.
So what now?

Does ichigo ever get his powers back or is it just gonna role with people fighting instead of him?

Zaraki
8 Dec 2010, 05:11am
I been reading the ending of the last arc.
So what now?

Does ichigo ever get his powers back or is it just gonna role with people fighting instead of him?

He's going to find out why rukia dyed her hair black and why his sister gets her periods.

STAY TUNED!

Metal
8 Dec 2010, 05:30am
He's going to find out why rukia dyed her hair black and why his sister gets her periods.

STAY TUNED!

No really...

MattShadows
8 Dec 2010, 05:57am
Bleach will get boring from now.

Zaraki
8 Dec 2010, 02:16pm
Bleach will get boring from now.

THEN GTFO :'(
Don't make me lose hope! :mad:

MattShadows
10 Dec 2010, 05:40am
THEN GTFO :'(
Don't make me lose hope! :mad:

Lolololololololol, umad :rlol: ?
Yeah its the truth, it gets really boring after Ichigo loses his powers... deal with it!

Lemonstein
10 Dec 2010, 06:38am
might not be so bad, depending on how the situation turns out. New group Xcution, new enemy, maybe we'll find more about Chad and Inoue's powers, which were never very clear

Riperzz
10 Dec 2010, 06:43am
I want aizen to return lol.

MattShadows
10 Dec 2010, 07:53am
Man f*** Chad and Inoue, we need action! They killed Ulquiorra ( in my opinion the best Bleach character ). Now Aizen is dead, Ichigo lost his powers, no more Soul Reapers, no more Espadas, no more epic monsters!

Riperzz
10 Dec 2010, 08:19am
Man f*** Chad and Inoue, we need action! They killed Ulquiorra ( in my opinion the best Bleach character ). Now Aizen is dead, Ichigo lost his powers, no more Soul Reapers, no more Espadas, no more epic monsters!

Aizen isnt dead... He is in prison.

MattShadows
10 Dec 2010, 09:43am
Its like his dead, he will never escape from there... well in 20000 years maybe.

Riperzz
10 Dec 2010, 09:44am
Its like his dead, he will never escape from there... well in 20000 years maybe.

Maybe he will somehow free himself or someone will help him escape.

Bullet Wound
10 Dec 2010, 12:25pm

Hes not dead?

He told Ichigo to finish him off otherwise he would just come back.

Ichigo said no, Ulquiorra laughed and said him and Inoue were interesting and then dissolved.

Hence hes not actually dead.

Dante
11 Dec 2010, 03:30am

Ichigo didn't lose all of his powers...he's just like his father....he'll regain them sometime soon....they've been saying there was something strange about Ichigo....which makes me think...maybe his spiritual pressure is returning....I sense a Twist!

KScorp
12 Jan 2011, 02:57pm
Latest chapter's ending caught me off guard, apparently Orihime finally has competition.

Other than that, nothing made sense. At least the story is inching forward...

Lemonstein
12 Jan 2011, 03:56pm
we'll at least they're trying to fill the holes in the story (we never really had a clear explanation of Orihime and Chad's powers). Tho the story kinda gets weird now. Ichigo will have his shinigami powers back + Chad&others, kinda sounds like he'll die from too much power or something like that. Don't know what orihime will do in all that

Zaraki
12 Jan 2011, 04:08pm
Interesting...

But i'm still convinced the story should have ended with Aizen. The anime will prob. stop when that fight's over, same as Hitman Reborn :(

R.I.P Bleach... Finally!

Metal
12 Jan 2011, 05:27pm
Interesting...

But i'm still convinced the story should have ended with Aizen. The anime will prob. stop when that fight's over, same as Hitman Reborn :(

R.I.P Bleach... Finally!

Naruto next.

Kuro
13 Jan 2011, 12:36am
eh... you guys cry too much.. i wanna know whats up with Yuzu.. brother complex? Also where the fuck did nel and the others go? if kubo doesn't tell us then i lose all faith in him.

Zaraki
13 Jan 2011, 09:39am
eh... you guys cry too much.. i wanna know whats up with Yuzu.. brother complex? Also where the fuck did nel and the others go? if kubo doesn't tell us then i lose all faith in him.

Faith was lost when Orihime speaks like she's having orgasms when she talks. *OH KUROSAKI KUUUUUUUUU-----N!!!!!!*

And since Kon isn't a main character anymore :angry:

Kuro
13 Jan 2011, 03:51pm
Faith was lost when Orihime speaks like she's having orgasms when she talks. *OH KUROSAKI KUUUUUUUUU-----N!!!!!!*

And since Kon isn't a main character anymore :angry:

omg another ur sooooo right! where the fuck did kon go? he give him back?

Dante
14 Jan 2011, 07:29pm
omg another ur sooooo right! where the fuck did kon go? he give him back?

he left with ichigo's powers lol it sucks i want kon back!

Zaraki
15 Jan 2011, 02:10am
Is this just me or are Bleach and Naruto fighting eachother with fillers?

*LET'S SEE WHO LASTS THE LONGEST!*

Kuro
15 Jan 2011, 02:33am
he left with ichigo's powers lol it sucks i want kon back!

ty capt obvious.... but WHY did he leave!? and WHERE did he go!?

Zaraki
15 Jan 2011, 03:02am
ty capt obvious.... but WHY did he leave!? and WHERE did he go!?

Trying to rape Rukia, his life mission..
Or just back to the shop with his other mod soul pals.

No hard feelings Tite Kubo, but if you want me to read your shit, then you have to grant me a wish... BRING KON BACK!

Elleon
9 Feb 2011, 11:14pm
Anyone else watch the latest episode yet? Number 308?

Is it just me, or did Ichigo just become interesting again? I laughed at the Swastika, but that is a pretty cool getup he has right now.

Personally though, even with this new twist, it seems like the series is still going downhill. Seriously, it looks as though this is the end of the arc and it is going to be epically bad.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: If you know what I am referring to, please respond, but also, please avoid spoilers. This may very well be a pretty defining moment in the series and it would be a shame to ruin it for others.

Kuro
9 Feb 2011, 11:39pm

Is it just me, or did Ichigo just become interesting again? I laughed at the Swastika, but that is a pretty cool getup he has right now.

Personally though, even with this new twist, it seems like the series is still going downhill. Seriously, it looks as though this is the end of the arc and it is going to be epically bad.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: If you know what I am referring to, please respond, but also, please avoid spoilers. This may very well be a pretty defining moment in the series and it would be a shame to ruin it for others.

ur talking about the manga right? the swastika at the end?

Elleon
9 Feb 2011, 11:42pm
ur talking about the manga right? the swastika at the end?

"Anyone else watch the latest episode yet? Number 308?"

^ No. Referring to the anime series.

EDIT: For all of those Kon loving fans, a preview of the next episode seems to be dedicated to him...sadly. Who the hell puts a filler in at this point in time? They have really gone downhill since introducing Aizen's true nature to the mix.

Kuro
10 Feb 2011, 12:04am
"Anyone else watch the latest episode yet? Number 308?"

^ No. Referring to the anime series.

EDIT: For all of those Kon loving fans, a preview of the next episode seems to be dedicated to him...sadly. Who the hell puts a filler in at this point in time? They have really gone downhill since introducing Aizen's true nature to the mix.

i dont watch the anime anymore.. i only think of the bleach anime as ending at the rescue. i'll wait for bleach kai for the rest.

Elleon
10 Feb 2011, 12:25am
i dont watch the anime anymore.. i only think of the bleach anime as ending at the rescue. i'll wait for bleach kai for the rest.

Yeah, I certainly don't keep much track of it anymore. I'll pop in and check out the episodes, but most of it has been pretty much garbage since Rukia's rescue from execution.

There are a lot of ill placed fillers, ridiculous entrances for new arcs, and just this entire Aizen/Heuco Muendo fiasco. I had high hopes when they introduced this one too.

Sadly, that's about more than half of the entire damn series too. I wonder if they will come back with a sequel like they did with Naruto Shippuden.

Maybe do Kai or whatever it's called when they follow the manga closely. You know, something like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

MattShadows
10 Feb 2011, 04:06am
No good anime to watch these days.

Dante
10 Feb 2011, 09:30am
Yeah, I certainly don't keep much track of it anymore. I'll pop in and check out the episodes, but most of it has been pretty much garbage since Rukia's rescue from execution.

There are a lot of ill placed fillers, ridiculous entrances for new arcs, and just this entire Aizen/Heuco Muendo fiasco. I had high hopes when they introduced this one too.

Sadly, that's about more than half of the entire damn series too. I wonder if they will come back with a sequel like they did with Naruto Shippuden.

Maybe do Kai or whatever it's called when they follow the manga closely. You know, something like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

they follow the manga very closely....it's just that they catch up to it way too quickly...there fore the multitude of fillers included in the bleach series... and from what they brought out through the manga it does look pretty interesting so far.

Zaraki
10 Feb 2011, 09:36am

Any thoughts?

it's a very interesting episode yes, but if you have read the manga, you'll know that it's all a waste.

I'm just sayin' :(

Elleon
10 Feb 2011, 10:17am
it's a very interesting episode yes, but if you have read the manga, you'll know that it's all a waste.

I'm just sayin' :(

they follow the manga very closely....it's just that they catch up to it way too quickly...there fore the multitude of fillers included in the bleach series...

I know why fillers exist lol, but how they introduce them is the worst I have ever seen in a series.

You say it's interesting what they are bringing in, Zaraki says it's a waste of time...

Bah, I still think it's crap, but I will continue watching none the less.

Kuro
17 Feb 2011, 06:31pm
so he has the power to summon a fucken flange?? was this the shorted chapter of bleach ever or what... i just don't know how mad i can get today. i mean... should i be great full it's no xxholic ending?

MattShadows
19 Feb 2011, 12:24pm
so he has the power to summon a fucken flange?? was this the shorted chapter of bleach ever or what... i just don't know how mad i can get today. i mean... should i be great full it's no xxholic ending?

derp.

Elleon
10 Jun 2011, 05:01am
Episodes 319: Has anyone noticed the change in art style here? Ishida walking, Sado's entrance...blood and certain visual first person perspectives? Actually the entire episode seems quite a bit more gritty and of better quality.

It was actually quite surprising seeing that...i wonder if they are trying to appeal to a more mature audience or if it's simply a better budget. Do they plan to continue with it? Hmm, I am intrigued.

Bullet Wound
10 Jun 2011, 03:45pm

Shippuden wasn't really a sequel, it was just that with the large time skip (and really shitty fillers towards the end of Naruto) they probably just wanted to start out fresh. In the manga it's all just "Naruto".

As for the future of Bleach

After the Aizen arc theres a timeskip (not a huge one), though this is supposed to be the last arc in Bleach they may continue it anyways with their own content (which honestly might be better than what's currently happening).