PDA

View Full Version : Software Guru!

Tweezy
11 Jun 2010, 08:00am
Hey guys, if your in need for free software navigation links, then Software Guru is your no.1 place!!

We offer free, none subscription navigation links to smaller, not very well known companies who sell software packages, so far I have;

Spyware Protection Links
Guide Books
Booking Software

Links on the site!

Softwareguru.co.uk

Thanks guys :)

Kiwi
11 Jun 2010, 10:00am
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4683/captureor.png (http://img3.imageshack.us/i/captureor.png/)

I <3 broken shit.

Tweezy
11 Jun 2010, 11:03am
Yh, the search feature broke for some strange reason -_- Everything else works though, im trying to get it fixed but it's not going to well... Might have to get a new template lol...

tinkerbell
11 Jun 2010, 02:23pm
www.download.com is way better

Mcbride
11 Jun 2010, 05:16pm
i thought it was spam =/

Tweezy
11 Jun 2010, 05:21pm
www.download.com is way better

I'm different, I do links to less known companies, not actually have downloadable products!
Seriously, some of the spyware protection packages are a lot better then the well known ones, like mcafee or AVG!

Harry
11 Jun 2010, 05:58pm
Seriously, some of the spyware protection packages are a lot better then the well known ones, like mcafee or AVG!
Do they pay you with the referral links though? "/?hop=tweezy0126" on some of the URLs as an example.

Lux
11 Jun 2010, 07:28pm
Do they pay you with the referral links though? "/?hop=tweezy0126" on some of the URLs as an example.

Here we go again :twitch:

Harry
11 Jun 2010, 07:35pm
Here we go again :twitch:
No, it was a legitimate question. I'd think that an opinion would be biased if you are getting paid to promote it. I was just seeing if his opinion about that software was legitimate, or paid off. :P

Tweezy
12 Jun 2010, 02:35am

The software is 110% legit, I'm part of an affiliate website called Clickbank, you get paid commission to advertise other peoples products, but i've gone a different route. I don't just pick any spyware protection from it, I contact the CEO of which company I want to advertise for them, and ask them for a 30-day trial of the full product, if I like it ill advertise for them on my website, if not then I wont, thats how all the products have been tested.

My goal by the end os 2010 is to have 5 loss known companies battling it out with the top10, like AVG, bitdefender etc...