9 Jun 2010, 02:58am
mg_buses_from_hellv2
mg_humantetris
mg_shieldassault_v3
mg_stab_n_patch

these r all terrible maps that need to be removed of the fun server

crazy_tim412
9 Jun 2010, 03:29am
uhm did you miss the: Hello Warrior, please DO NOT use the "New Thread" button to post a map suggestion or removal. Instead, click here to post your map suggestion. If you want a map removed click here. ?

+ I agree with shieldassault, when there are more then 10 players it is impossible to reach the fort
with the rest disagree, good maps and they are popular too

Hellspawn
9 Jun 2010, 05:37am
I agree with shieldassault as well, and i dont even know what stab_n_punch is so no comment there.

But the other two maps are fun and good for a laugh so I disagree on them being removed

Tyler
9 Jun 2010, 10:21am
All those maps are fine and don't need to be removed just because a small amount of people don't like it, as far as I know they don't cause any problems with the server either.

So if there was a poll I would vote no.

Drox
9 Jun 2010, 01:59pm
mg_buses_from_hellv2
mg_humantetris

No support on removal of those 2, the other 2 I couldnt care less about. lol

An_Orange
9 Jun 2010, 02:01pm
Those maps aren't that great but don't deserve to be removed imo :|

starbucks
9 Jun 2010, 02:03pm
dude, you cant remove buses from hell.

Spiral
9 Jun 2010, 02:07pm
How about some valid reasons for removing them, instead of just saying that "they r all terrible maps".

psycore
9 Jun 2010, 03:40pm
the bhop map should be removed.isnt maps like that for the trikz server

Chaoz`
9 Jun 2010, 04:10pm
i like busses from hell, humantetris and shieldassault, dunno the other map tho, but no support

Warrior
9 Jun 2010, 05:27pm
How about some valid reasons for removing them, instead of just saying that "they r all terrible maps".

mg_buses_from_hellv2: very boring takes no skill to dodge buses

mg_humantetris: its the same thing ever round nothing ever changes gets boring after the 2nd round

mg_shieldassault_v3: glitches with the shields, the teams are never a 2:1 ratio because of auto-balance to make it fare

mg_stab_n_patch: its an okay map but its jus a knife map nothing special after the 2nd round it boring

Neji
10 Jun 2010, 06:08am
Fuck no. Buses from hell is the best.

btw, use the form

Chaoz`
10 Jun 2010, 06:26am
mg_buses_from_hellv2: very boring takes no skill to dodge buses

mg_humantetris: its the same thing ever round nothing ever changes gets boring after the 2nd round

mg_shieldassault_v3: glitches with the shields, the teams are never a 2:1 ratio because of auto-balance to make it fare

mg_stab_n_patch: its an okay map but its jus a knife map nothing special after the 2nd round it boring

well those are some things you gotta live with, maybe there are some maps that you like, but that we hate, idk :smile1:

Dirty Sanchez
11 Jun 2010, 09:43am
Buses is one of my favorite maps, I could care less about the rest.

Kiwi
11 Jun 2010, 09:55am
mg_buses_from_hellv2: very boring takes no skill to dodge buses - This map isn't boring at all. Lots of people have fun on buses.

mg_humantetris: its the same thing ever round nothing ever changes gets boring after the 2nd round - This could be said for every single map on every single server in the history of games.

mg_shieldassault_v3: glitches with the shields, the teams are never a 2:1 ratio because of auto-balance to make it fare - This map is fun. /story

mg_stab_n_patch: its an okay map but its jus a knife map nothing special after the 2nd round it boring - So you want to remove a map because it's okay? It's not just "nothing special," you have someone who can heal their teammates (which I don't see on every map), and it's not like it's an arena knife map.

No support.

Also, next time use the form. No AO+'s are even going to glance at your opinions in this thread because of that.

2DG
11 Jun 2010, 01:09pm
only one that deserves to be removed it buses from hell, it's always the damn same.

Paul
7 Jul 2010, 07:58am
shield assault removed.