PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Classic ++
16 Mar 2008, 01:23am
Just poppin in to say hi, I've been playing on your VIP escape server for a few days now and really enjoy it for the most part. I've been playing Zombie mod for about a 6 months on and off and I like the escape maps the most.

Only downside is that every time i log onto it theres always someone ruining the fun for everyone else. Right now for example there's currently a speed hacker mic spamming and two guys blocking/closing doors on people before they can escape (spacestationflee).

So yea, ill be around and hop on your other servers as well to get to know the admins and regulars. I guess my ultimate goal is to apply for admin when you guys know me well enough and help keep the servers clean.

Anyways, don't hesitate to say hi to me in game as i probably wont recognize your name right away.

peace

Classic ++
16 Mar 2008, 01:35am
And i just realized this should have been in the Introduce yourself forum. sorry, if you would be so kind as to move it down there that would be great >_<

LitKey
16 Mar 2008, 01:36am
I recommend that next time you see a spammer/hacker/blocker to take the time to record a demo and get their steamid, and then post in the "Player Complaints" (http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116) section on the forums. They will be dealt with adequately.

To the forums, I welcome you.

W|LL
16 Mar 2008, 10:12am
Hi welcome

KingTim
16 Mar 2008, 01:20pm
welcome to the forums :)

Itch
16 Mar 2008, 05:10pm
Welcome

Classic ++
16 Mar 2008, 09:54pm