PDA

View Full Version : Post your "getting RDM'ed stories"

The Kool Aid Man
7 Jun 2010, 04:09am
Tell me how u have been rdm'ed

Chobber
8 Jun 2010, 01:08pm
One of my best would be with Mercy, Spartan and me being the only ones alive.. I didn't get RDM'ed, but I RDM'ed Spartan..
All of a sudden I was alone with those 2 guys (in de_westwood).. Spartan and Mercy was talking, trying to rant each other off.. Both talking A LOT on the mics..
I am on a rooftop and I suddenly see Spartan empty a MAC10 towards a point I cant see.. I am too far away to hear if anyone dies..
But Mercy stops talking, and I make my way towards the place.. Spartan keeps on talking to Mercy, though.. Luckily I find a knife on my way and I decide that whoever is alive, must be the traitor.. Don't remember if Spartan stopped talking as well, though..
Long story short; I run into the house just KNIFING around and of course I find Spartan running the other way and directly into the knife >_<

Of course, the traitor is Mercy who is hiding behind the next door I go through and he kills me........

Dirty Sanchez
8 Jun 2010, 01:24pm
Cursed Assassin pressed a button on dm_richland and a flying barrel killed me.

A WW1 Flying Ace
8 Jun 2010, 02:15pm
the old "pushed off the map on de_port while trying to see if theres a body in the water." god im a retard.

The Baltimore Ravens
8 Jun 2010, 03:02pm
I like pushing people down the elevator

Tyler
8 Jun 2010, 03:04pm
I was standing in a corner then this detective is trying to tell me to watch over the elevator and tell him who comes up but I just sit there not talking to him so he shoots me in the face and claims it wasn't rdm because I refused to do what a detective told me to do....
Just to keep in mind, it was at the start of the round and no one had even died yet so there was nothing that could even say I was a traitor.

Rimu
8 Jun 2010, 09:11pm
Its not really rdm but i think it fits here
on the bank map i was running from some one i just killed and a ran over a painting and i died
so i tripped over a painting and that fall killed me i love physics

iNorris
8 Jun 2010, 09:20pm
I dropped a smoke in de_westwood and deagle'd 2 guys, didn't get caught.
I don't remember the map name, but I remember pushing a couple guys off the wooden ledge over the sea. It was an accident because they were looking at the departing boat and I was walking by, but I guess it still counts.

An_Orange
8 Jun 2010, 09:40pm
I like pushing people down the elevator

Nice Job :]

Nasdaqian
24 Jun 2010, 02:16pm
I saw a traitor knife a guy so i shot him and checked his body then some tard rdmed me saying i was rdming, he wasnt a traitor. i also like shooting near ppl from far away to see them freak out and shoot each other :3

Harpr33t
25 Jun 2010, 04:11pm
Running with a discomb into a group people and making them fly up 100 feet in the air and falling to their deaths :)

iClown
26 Jun 2010, 10:12pm
Two that aren't really RDMs, but are mentionable:

(1) I was traitor on Port. Some moron discombob'd himself into the water and died, while I was injured. I pointed to the body in the water and said "Look! A body!". Some guy walked over to the edge of the dock, yelling "WHERE WHERE" into his mic. I snuck up behind him and pushed him into the water with my crowbar while he was looking the other way.

(2) I was traitor on District (one of my fav. maps btw). I crowbarr'd some guy to death in the beginning of the round, then burned it to hide the evidence. Mercy saw me burn the body, but couldn't pronounce my name at all (It is pronounced Ick-Coh-Wahn, he pronounced it something like Eek-o-wan and a couple other variants). He then proceeded to pin it on three entirely different people (I escaped him through clever manuevering). My traitor buddy then raced downstairs and killed everyone in the confusion.

A while later, he sniped at some guy on a roof. After a brief firefight, I was beside a near death innocent who had killed my traitor friend. I beat the innocent to death with the crowbar again and burned the body.

After THAT, people were beginning to suspect me as traitor. I went to the location of my traitor friend's body. I yelled "Look out guys! The traitor is (forgot his name)!" and shot my shotgun 3 times into the nearby wood. I then checked the body, said "I got him!" and burned it to prevent people from realizing he was killed with the rifle.

From that point on, about 3 innocents killed each other without me having to do anything. By the end of the round, we all congregated in the testing lab. I knifed the first guy (who had full health) and shot the second guy (who had low health). The third was stuck in the testing chamber. I went upstairs, greeted the detective (who was late), and shot him in the face twice to kill him. I then went back downstairs and shot the guy hiding in the testing chamber with 8 seconds left.

Best round of TTT I have played for ages :cool:

Bad Dog
26 Jun 2010, 10:49pm
We were on cs_office and I decided to fuck with Potshot, so I said in normal chat somthing like "Guys I need another credit to buy C4 OH SH" And cut my mic out, and he took the bait. I had the entire innocent team on a manhunt for me until finally someone found me and DIDNT KILL ME and instead got everyone to crowd around me and watch as I fake begged for my life and Potshot deag'ed me in the face. You should have heard the laughs and the Wtfs when they ID'd me and saw I was innocent. Priceless.

Harbor
26 Jun 2010, 11:16pm
Me and Pysche used to follow thevirus around like everywhere, where ever he was we were, he ended up killing us than killing him self in frustration

Dewy
27 Jun 2010, 04:59am
i also like shooting near ppl from far away to see them freak out and shoot each other :3

Nice. :3

ExRev
2 Jul 2010, 02:40pm
Well, most people know that if me and Rai are on at the same time, or sometimes me and General Slapdicks, then odds are one of us is going to RDM the other for the hell of it.

It STILL cracks me up how many times the RDMer gets RDMed for RDMing. ^-^

One of my favorites though probably had to be on the Lost Temple map. It was early in the morning and I don't recall who all was still online. I did remember we had a speed hacker that was RDMing everyone and pissing us all off. And during one round I thought I had a clear headshot on him so I took it the very second the round started. Turned out it wasn't the hacker, but it was the only traitor. He was ticked for a second, but we were all laughing after I explained why I was even taking the headshots to begin with.

Harpr33t
2 Jul 2010, 04:28pm
I love that nexus map where you can drop a chair on to the people coming up the elevator and kill them lol!

ExRev
2 Jul 2010, 09:12pm
I love that nexus map where you can drop a chair on to the people coming up the elevator and kill them lol!

And now I know who to RDM on that map next time... >.>

SgtJoo
2 Jul 2010, 10:44pm

I love when that happens and I'm a T.

ExRev
3 Jul 2010, 02:14pm
I love anytime I make Sgt. Joo, General Slapdicks, or Rai asplode. And by asplode I mean I shoot their brains out. Then I find out they're innocent. And then I die.

Mcbride
4 Jul 2010, 08:05am
best one i had was i rdmed my traitor buddy because he was near death and it made me look innocent
(all his idea). so i go around accusing others and they get killed by the crowds then in the end i shoot the last guy while hes thinking theres another traitor still. good times.

ExRev
4 Jul 2010, 06:24pm
One of my other favs was on de_port. Was down to me and one other T versus two or three innocents. I was on top of that silo, and someone threw a fire 'nade up there. So I ran through and jumped, and as I'm falling I see someone everyone else. So I quickly thought to shoot the person closest to my landing spot in the face with my shotgun, hoping to take them out seconds before I died.

I succeeded.

Oh.

Wait.

I just killed my fellow traitor before the fall killed me.

Kiwi
4 Jul 2010, 08:11pm
Me and Pysche used to follow thevirus around like everywhere, where ever he was we were, he ended up killing us than killing him self in frustration

It looks 10x more suspicious when you do this unholstered.

Rocket Grunt Imperials
4 Jul 2010, 10:03pm
Shooting a guy during set up so he killed me. I was a T too. ):

The Kool Aid Man
5 Jul 2010, 04:15am
It STILL cracks me up how many times the RDMer gets RDMed for RDMing. ^-^

its like killing people who kill people to show them that killing people is wrong.

Neji
5 Jul 2010, 09:14am
walked into spartans room and he first raped me in the butt, then made me eat my e-penis, and then he rdm'd me.

LoneWolf
8 Jul 2010, 11:51am
I saw Paul and he scared me so i shot and he though i was a traitor so there was a group of people and iam like iam not a traitor and then out of no where paul shoots me in the face and i die and they confirmed that i was innocent

Bad Dog
8 Jul 2010, 12:19pm
Want to know the worst RDM story? Garry stabbed our TTT server in the back with a knife then burned the body. WTF.

Metal
8 Jul 2010, 01:24pm
a kid killed me because he thought it was me

spartan 117
10 Jul 2010, 03:12pm
if this thread continues im going to have to resort to...

AWP WARNING SHOTS

iClown
16 Jul 2010, 06:09pm
Alright, greatest RDM ever (on a different server).

We were playing that backalley map (its not called that but thats what it is). I was inno and I was bored. I picked up a brick. Right before the round started, I killed a guy by throwing a brick at him.

That gave me a clever idea.

I knocked one guy off a window and made him near death. I found him a minute later standing near a ledge. "If you push me off, I will shoot you" he says in his mic. I toss the brick at him. It does no damage, but he suddenly leaps off the edge, yells into his mic, and dies.

A minute after that, everyone was gathered around a health station on the ground of the alley. We were talking. One guy complained that the station was out of health and he was near death. Not aiming at all, I chucked the brick and brained him, resulting in his death. For a couple seconds, no one even knew he was dead. They then checked his body, and we discovered that he was actually a traitor.

cakeshark
18 Jul 2010, 07:12pm
This one time, well several times actually.
Scratch that.
So I play at night, when there are few to no admins on... i get rdmed everyday.
the only rdm's that bother me anymore are when other traitors rdm you.
that shit really really pisses me off. rage quit status.

Hellspawn
19 Jul 2010, 12:55am
I remember this one time I was playing on the thing, and I'm a traitor so your gonna say, oh well he was a traitor its not rdm.

what happened was I was following around spartan like I tend to do cause I find it funny, so the round just started and i followed him to the building with the locker rooms.

He hid in the locker room and when i opened the door, with no warning he just shoots me in the face point blank with a shotty.

He checked my body and saw I was traitor but even then he knew it was rdm and messaged me if he should kill himself. I said naw, I had it coming lol

Teen Panda
19 Jul 2010, 01:15am
if this thread continues im going to have to resort to...

AWP WARNING SHOTS

Ahah nice one spartan! :D

Spartan
22 Jul 2010, 07:30am
I remember this one time I was playing on the thing, and I'm a traitor so your gonna say, oh well he was a traitor its not rdm.

what happened was I was following around spartan like I tend to do cause I find it funny, so the round just started and i followed him to the building with the locker rooms.

He hid in the locker room and when i opened the door, with no warning he just shoots me in the face point blank with a shotty.

He checked my body and saw I was traitor but even then he knew it was rdm and messaged me if he should kill himself. I said naw, I had it coming lol

Hey I knew the moment I opened that door you were gona try and kill me. I've had enough experience playing to know when someone is following you into an area like that, that you should watch yourself. That's probably the only time I've actually shot someone without hesitation without full proof of them being a traitor, just experience.

Too many rdm's to say which is the best or worst whatever. One I remember for sure. Was innocent 21 rounds in a row. 22nd round came, nasu sprayed me with a huge 1 second into the round after I repeatadly told him to stop. I was traitor. He killed himself. No punishment followed. Several days later, I hadn't been traitor in 12 rounds or so. 13th round, I spawn as traitor. 1 sec into the round a barrel from Nasu kills me. Nasu gets banned. He's now close to being banned for longer lol.

Not to mention all the times you kill a traitor and people who are innocent still think its you from not reading chat, listening to mic, paying attention to who discovered what body after repeatadly spamming "<name> is the traitor!" in chat.

Teammate traitors who somehow don't see the big T above your head or the fact their cursor is red, and shoot you several times before eventually realising you're a team mate.

People who are just generally retarded and kill for having the same generic weapon that a random body was killed with.

Bilbo baggins for taking the DNA of james bond's body when she was a traitor and killing me from the dna scan.

Many many more. Retarded levels are over 9000.

D-Team oll
24 Jul 2010, 05:33am
i remember 1nce on canyon when McBride (i think ) threw a discop on a bridge and when it exploded it threw me off the bridge and i was traitor D:

ExRev
25 Jul 2010, 07:06am
Spartan, I may not have been around as long as you, but I agree with your statement. There are just so many times I've been RDM'd that I was lol-ing as I read your post. If someone comes onto the server with the sole purpose to RDM people, that's annoying. But to me, if it's a friend, and I'm basically taunting it, I can't help but laugh.

Rocket Grunt Imperials
25 Jul 2010, 06:39pm
I killed a T so next round right when it starts he kills me. It was an admin too. :/

Harpr33t
26 Jul 2010, 07:28pm
.....I planted a bomb in a room and tried to exit but the door was being held from the other side so half the team blows up

Bad Dog
26 Jul 2010, 08:23pm
I was traitor on winter mansion, I had killed some ppl but burned their bodies. Mercy had taken it upon himself as an innocent to be detective, so he took a c4 from a dead traitor and demanded me to pick it up. I angrily told him I didnt have to do shit and ran off, to drop my flare. I came back and he threw it at me again, but I couldnt find it. He shot me down to 10 HP, 10 HP! And I yelled a shit storm at him. I unleashed all fury through my mic over the internets and into his eardrum, and he stopped just in time and I picked it up. Immediatley afterwards, I followed him and headshot.

I lol'd. After I died, someone told me that was the greatest acting they had ever seen on TTT. Me E-Peen swelled with pride. N shit.

TheVirus
26 Jul 2010, 10:44pm
In the beginning, I was rarely a T, most TTT '10 players can attest to that. I remember getting T and Crimson joins on his first time and kills me for no reason. He didn't know the rules and didn't know how to play. Rinse/repeat that RDM with many, many more admins.

Jake
26 Jul 2010, 11:30pm
In the beginning, I was rarely a T, most TTT '10 players can attest to that. I remember getting T and Crimson joins on his first time and kills me for no reason. He didn't know the rules and didn't know how to play. Rinse/repeat that RDM with many, many more admins.

haha that sucks!!! that happens to me to

The Piano Man
2 Aug 2010, 06:26am
Discombobed off the lighthouse many many times.

u egg
2 Aug 2010, 06:49am
^ 2 Ts (I and an another one) discombobed off the lighthouse by Neji. RDM :D

One time i've been innocent for 23 rounds (I always count my innocents round) and then I finally get traitor. 2 minutes after I got rdm because I was the last guy an innocent had seen. I hadnt killed someone in the whole round. 2 Rounds after I became Traitor again. Did nothing in 1:30 min. Got rdmed by Harp'cause I went off a house where he saw a sniper. Bullshit.

Harpr33t
2 Aug 2010, 10:49am
^ 2 Ts (I and an another one) discombobed off the lighthouse by Neji. RDM :D

One time i've been innocent for 23 rounds (I always count my innocents round) and then I finally get traitor. 2 minutes after I got rdm because I was the last guy an innocent had seen. I hadnt killed someone in the whole round. 2 Rounds after I became Traitor again. Did nothing in 1:30 min. Got rdmed by Harp'cause I went off a house where he saw a sniper. Bullshit.

I'm to nice. :thumb:

Bad Dog
2 Aug 2010, 01:35pm

He stopped talking to me for 2 Weeks because I Rdm'd him as a traitor.

SRS.

Jizzy
2 Aug 2010, 01:43pm
.....I planted a bomb in a room and tried to exit but the door was being held from the other side so half the team blows up

Rofl I had that same thing, i laughed so much shit was awesome the T's were planting and the we tried running out the door and the ct's tried to get in so the door was "glitched" xD cause we repeatedly pushed "e" to open Da damnnn door :) :thumb:

Kiwi
2 Aug 2010, 02:04pm
By traitor, with knife, in face.

Sandvich
3 Aug 2010, 10:00am
It was me and one other traitor left on Clue (forget who it was D:) and I had a C4 that I wanted to plant and hopefully kill a good amount of innocents. Everyone else knew the other traitor was a traitor, so he had to be really sneaky. I wanted to plant my C4 in the tunnels, so I ran in and got knifed in the face by my fellow traitor while I turned a corner. (Can't really blame him though, I must have startled him :D)
Really I laughed when this happened instead of raging, because how fast it all happened was pretty funny xD

ExRev
3 Aug 2010, 04:06pm
It was me and one other traitor left on Clue (forget who it was D:) and I had a C4 that I wanted to plant and hopefully kill a good amount of innocents. Everyone else knew the other traitor was a traitor, so he had to be really sneaky. I wanted to plant my C4 in the tunnels, so I ran in and got knifed in the face by my fellow traitor while I turned a corner. (Can't really blame him though, I must have startled him :D)
Really I laughed when this happened instead of raging, because how fast it all happened was pretty funny xD

OMG I laughed so hard when I read that Sandvich. All I could think was, even if your teammate wasn't already known to be a T, how does he cover up that he was a T there?

"Guys! I found/killed a traitor!"
*Someone else checks body*
"Um...you knifed him?"
*Last Traitor gets mowed down*

Faileron
4 Aug 2010, 12:56pm
One of my funniest was actually an accident, we were on de_westwood and some innocent was rdming people off the watertower and killing people, i went up to kill/knock him off (since i didn't know he was innocent then) and he knocked me off onto a guy below me killing him, I then shot him for doing that and subsequently got shot.

D-Team oll
7 Aug 2010, 02:35pm
One of my funniest was actually an accident, we were on de_westwood and some innocent was rdming people off the watertower and killing people, i went up to kill/knock him off (since i didn't know he was innocent then) and he knocked me off onto a guy below me killing him, I then shot him for doing that and subsequently got shot.

lol