PDA

View Full Version : League of Legend's competitive season

DoubleSb
3 Jun 2010, 03:39pm
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/league-of-legends-clash-of-fates/1094538p1.html

In terms of competitive strategy games, League of Legends is one of the biggest things to hit PCs (and, soon, Macs) in a long time. The spiritual successor to the wildly popular five-on-five Warcraft III: Defense of the Ancients scenario has experienced rapid growth since its October 2009 launch -- and later this summer, developer Riot Games is rolling out a bevy of new features and enhancements to usher in LoL's long-awaited competitive ladder. I recently chatted with Riot president/executive producer Marc "Tryndamere" Merrill and design director Tom "Zileas" Cadwell and got some exclusive insights about the game's first ranked-play season, and its future as a serious competitive strategy game. And if this is any indication, it's a good time to be a LoL fan.

DuxDucis
6 Jun 2010, 02:28pm
i used to play tht alot but it got rly repetitive

Delirium
6 Jun 2010, 10:20pm
Just now getting around to competitive play?

Been there, done that.

Kennith
6 Jun 2010, 10:36pm
Nobody cares.

Delirium
6 Jun 2010, 10:45pm
Obviously you do.

Lux
7 Jun 2010, 01:03am
Obviously you do.

Well...why would he to be honest?

We all know you like HoN (and I do myself but that's besides the point).....and it's one thing to keep saying that in LoL threads....but why then assume that Kennith cares about HoN having tournaments before?

Even if tournaments had been out sooner, I wouldn't enter because they bring out the fucktard in every player.

Delirium
7 Jun 2010, 05:39am
Well...why would he to be honest?

We all know you like HoN (and I do myself but that's besides the point).....and it's one thing to keep saying that in LoL threads....but why then assume that Kennith cares about HoN having tournaments before?

Even if tournaments had been out sooner, I wouldn't enter because they bring out the fucktard in every player.

I wasn't implying that he cared about HoN tournaments, All I meant was that he took the time to say he doesn't care, but if he didn't, then why would he have wasted his time.

Lux
7 Jun 2010, 11:16am
I wasn't implying that he cared about HoN tournaments, All I meant was that he took the time to say he doesn't care, but if he didn't, then why would he have wasted his time.

What he cares about is you not posting here, not the other way round.

I'd say you had a half point if this was actually a HoN thread...but it's not.