PDA

View Full Version : Un4Given wants Nintendo NES Games Pl0x

Un4Given
1 Jun 2010, 05:26pm
Wanted

What are you looking to buy?
Nintendo NES Games Pl0x Item Description
If you have any old nes games that work list em in reply or pm wat ever you think is better, im looking for

-Zelda(any)
-Donkey Kong
-And anything els u got ill decide if i want Price?
List ur prices next to the games Thnx

Morningafter
1 Jun 2010, 09:08pm
Dude i literally have like 40Nes games.........when I was younger a rich uncle of myn (Al pacino actually played him in 2 for the money).....gave us like 5k each and let us spend w.e we wanted at FAQ shwartz.....so ya ill list what i got when i get home.

Un4Given
2 Jun 2010, 04:53am
Dude i literally have like 40Nes games.........when I was younger a rich uncle of myn (Al pacino actually played him in 2 for the money).....gave us like 5k each and let us spend w.e we wanted at FAQ shwartz.....so ya ill list what i got when i get home.

Thnx

Morningafter
2 Jun 2010, 01:10pm
k (takes a deep breath)

spider-man, topgear, donkey kong 1, the pagemaster, road runner's, disneys aladdin, adventures of yogi the bear, spider-man x-men arcades revenge, mario paint, jurassic park, uniracers, toy story, nhl stanley cup, Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle lost in time, adventures of batman and robin, breath-fire, earthworm jim 2, batman forever, donkey kong 2, super mario All-stars (Has all the old marios...1st to 3rd the lost one thing and another), inspector gadget, donkey kong 3, super mario kart, cool-spot, animaniacs, the tick.

Damn I should find my NEs i wanna play some of these again. (might be more idk)

Un4Given
2 Jun 2010, 01:46pm
k (takes a deep breath)

spider-man, topgear, donkey kong 1, the pagemaster, road runner's, disneys aladdin, adventures of yogi the bear, spider-man x-men arcades revenge, mario paint, jurassic park, uniracers, toy story, nhl stanley cup, Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle lost in time, adventures of batman and robin, breath-fire, earthworm jim 2, batman forever, donkey kong 2, super mario All-stars (Has all the old marios...1st to 3rd the lost one thing and another), inspector gadget, donkey kong 3, super mario kart, cool-spot, animaniacs, the tick.

Ok how much do u want for Donkey Kong 1 And mario Kart. Im not sure they made mario kart for NES? mabye N64 could u take a pic for me? and let me know if you find zelda (any one) thnx

Morningafter
2 Jun 2010, 02:31pm
I have zelda for n64........and yes i have mario kart for the nes its the first one they made

Un4Given
2 Jun 2010, 03:36pm
I have zelda for n64........and yes i have mario kart for the nes its the first one they made

umm ok then Im intersted in buying donkeykong 1 and mario kart Please give me a price Thnx

An_Orange
2 Jun 2010, 04:01pm
wow, people still play nes?

Un4Given
2 Jun 2010, 04:10pm
wow, people still play nes?

Yah, people still play NES its awsome! you have a problem about it?:boxing:

Nah jk :biggrin1:

MPQC
2 Jun 2010, 04:14pm
Morning, all those games are for the Super Nintendo, not the Nintendo, which he is looking for. You're selling the wrong console.

An_Orange
2 Jun 2010, 04:15pm
Yah, people still play NES its awsome! you have a problem about it?:boxing:

Nah jk :biggrin1:

Nope was just wondering

Caution
2 Jun 2010, 04:23pm
k (takes a deep breath)

Prices? Interested in about 10 of them lol

MPQC
2 Jun 2010, 04:27pm
Do you happen to have the controllers? :)

Morningafter
2 Jun 2010, 05:05pm
Oh shit! oh god so embarrasing idk why i thought NES was super nintendo......yeah i mean the whole system works got like 2 controllers i think?..........dude im sorry btw lol

Caution
2 Jun 2010, 07:56pm
Oh shit! oh god so embarrasing idk why i thought NES was super nintendo......yeah i mean the whole system works got like 2 controllers i think?..........dude im sorry btw lol

Are the SNES games for sale?

Un4Given
2 Jun 2010, 08:00pm

Aww really? wow well ok i does anyone have any NES games ? thx

Morningafter
2 Jun 2010, 11:09pm
Are the SNES games for sale?

Caution I might be able to get rid of some of them.....tell me which ones you want and i'll let you know.