PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] All of the remix's of electric large. removal

Neji
1 Jun 2010, 02:11pm
Map Removal

Full map name
All of the remix's of electric large. Type of map
Prison Break Why should we remove it
We had a PB meeting once I remember. We decided to remove all electric large maps, and just leave the original one.

REMOVE ALL OF THEM AND JUST LEAVE THE ORIGINAL, AND RAZOR.

ffs, I don't want to from Razor to Remix, and then "HEY LETS RTV" and we're going kernage...

P3rg3
1 Jun 2010, 02:12pm
Eh, no.
They are popular.

Maybe remove 1 of those maps, but all?
Sure, if you want to kill the server and keep the shitty maps like karnage.

Micro
1 Jun 2010, 02:13pm
I'm going to agree with the removal cause the only maps we need for Electric large is razor and the original.

RaDiuM
1 Jun 2010, 02:16pm
Oh dude i support.

I came on pb for the first time in a month or two the other day and the next map was razer v6 and we were already on it! Then when we get to razer v6 we rtv and people vote for it again and then we go to it and they voted for it again. It was only until and admin stopped the vote that we changed to something different but after that map we went back to a razer remix!!

SUPPORT!!!!!

Gumpy
1 Jun 2010, 02:36pm
Ravor v6 and the one with the disco and soccer are the good electrics. The original is terrible, there's nowhere to send the T's.

Nasu
1 Jun 2010, 02:56pm
The disco one is the only good one imo.

Phonicz
1 Jun 2010, 03:31pm
Nope your crazy

Bad Dog
1 Jun 2010, 03:37pm
Fuck Karnivore, fuck half the god damn maps on PB.

In fact I say leave razer out but these Ts like it too much, so I guess leave it. But honestly we do not need these many electric maps, we need more maps not just 10 electrics.

Jaffa
1 Jun 2010, 03:46pm
I voted yes to kill the server. Canw e ban multigame maps from mg next, then dust2 from reg server?

Bad Dog
1 Jun 2010, 03:51pm
I voted yes to kill the server. Canw e ban multigame maps from mg next, then dust2 from reg server?

It would definitley not kill the server. How many of you can honestly say you would miss these abundance of electric maps? I want to play other maps beside razer or electric or karnivore. I mean jesus christ its PB not electric mod. There are literally no other maps played besides lego jail.

The Baltimore Ravens
1 Jun 2010, 04:09pm
we need to get rid of the shitty ones liike foxriver

Gumpy
1 Jun 2010, 04:19pm
The fact of the matter is these maps populate the server. Maybe make sure they can't be nominated, so people aren't inclined to rtv to razor every time a new and scary maps comes along.

Jaffa
1 Jun 2010, 04:29pm
half the maps on the server get rtv'd inside 2 seconds, or kill the server. None of these are the electric ones

Metal
1 Jun 2010, 04:32pm
how about this.

Get a poll up with ALL elec and vote for the top 2 and only keep them

Bullet Wound
1 Jun 2010, 06:00pm
Why not just sit down, list all the pb maps, and select which ones we want (not don't want, want).

Wouldn't that be so much easier?

iNorris
1 Jun 2010, 07:22pm
Indeed. Do you want me to do that?

Neji
1 Jun 2010, 07:33pm
Or I think we should just have that PB meeting again.

Bad Dog
1 Jun 2010, 07:34pm
I agree with this vote, but honestly I believe the only keepable ones are razer and original electric, as everytime Karnivore is on its rtv'd quickly or bitched about for some time.

Dirty Sanchez
1 Jun 2010, 07:40pm
I wouldn't mind having the new Karnage on the server, I can honestly say that it's one of my favorite PB maps. But I hate remix_p2.

Cookie
1 Jun 2010, 09:12pm
I wouldn't mind having the new Karnage on the server, I can honestly say that it's one of my favorite PB maps. But I hate remix_p2.

i like it for the fact of the disco and soccer, it gives more places to go but i don't like the colors and textures.

someone take original electric and add disco + soccer but don't add more guns, vents, etc.

Morningafter
1 Jun 2010, 09:16pm
Wow no........I dont think you guys realize.....but the people who play our PB server......aren't all in SG. When a map is not on some type of electric.......the server will die rapidly.........getting rid of them is just..........idk what the hell is the point of it?

P3rg3
2 Jun 2010, 04:31am
The fact of the matter is these maps populate the server. Maybe make sure they can't be nominated, so people aren't inclined to rtv to razor every time a new and scary maps comes along.

Your reasoning makes no sense.
Apparently the electric maps and the razor map are popular, seeing that most other maps get rtv'd.
''Yeah, let's make sure they can't be nominated because I play there a lot and I want to play other maps too!!!'.
Well, we can't start removing maps just because a few of us dislike a map, atleast if you want to keep a full server.

Metal
2 Jun 2010, 06:48am
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=35260

Dracula
2 Jun 2010, 06:58am
Best maps on PB, no way.

Caution
2 Jun 2010, 10:10am
YES!!!

To those who are saying "It will kill the server!" Sorry, but you are talking out of your ass. We had a top 5 PB maps server and it was ALWAYS full (probably more than this is right now), and guess what? There was ONE electric *GASP*.

If we got somebody to get rid of ALL the shitty maps (promote Modgers again, pl0x), I would definitely play it again a LOT more. We need to get the old school maps back on it tbh.

trakaill
2 Jun 2010, 10:39am
Map Removal

Full map name
All of the remix's of electric large. Type of map
Prison Break Why should we remove it
We had a PB meeting once I remember. We decided to remove all electric large maps, and just leave the original one.

REMOVE ALL OF THEM AND JUST LEAVE THE ORIGINAL, AND RAZOR.

ffs, I don't want to from Razor to Remix, and then "HEY LETS RTV" and we're going kernage...

You know what I voted no....

I used to be a hardcore supporter of this same cause but thats when the CT were not allowed to be Nazi rank whoring bitches that could kill for no reasons...

They couldnt keep us in very small areas for long periods of times. They could not make you stay in same spot facing one way for an extended period of time etc......the orders were reasonable

Now because the CT can do what ever the fuck they want!! Im in favor of keeping the easy map for T since I do not play CT

So keep razor!! All of them except the original because it does not have teleports

Ill give you a simple example.... why razor v2 sucks... no guns anywhere... no tellies..cells open we all croutch to big cage with 8 CTs looking at you if you stand up for half a second head shot.....and who are then standing around the cage with a stupid three box rule that makes the cage smaller than your cell....in that case I could have stayed there!!

The one tellie teleports you to armory where there is one empty gun waiting for you and since its auto kill you die...

On razor 6 the tellie takes you to pool where there is two gun a scout and a deagle. The coke machine tellie if they dont pay attention you get a mac 10.

If the CT want to be very restrictive Id rather play on a map with guns!!Either change what CT are allowed to do or keep the maps!!!

XeNo
2 Jun 2010, 11:25am
It would definitley not kill the server. How many of you can honestly say you would miss these abundance of electric maps? I want to play other maps beside razer or electric or karnivore. I mean jesus christ its PB not electric mod. There are literally no other maps played besides lego jail.
I don't know any of the other PB maps.

Tbh Admins have the power to map change for a reason, if a map is being played twice in a row and almost a third time, you can change it to another popular map. I myself change maps on PB sometimes when we go from one version of a map to another to another.

kabLe
2 Jun 2010, 12:53pm
I'm almost positive that the only time the original electric is played is when the server crashes or thats the only electric that can be voted when the rtv menu comes up. So why would you want to keep the least played electric map on the server. I would remove the original and the remix2

PingPong
2 Jun 2010, 01:14pm
I made the vote tied up.

trakaill
2 Jun 2010, 01:15pm
I don't know any of the other PB maps.

Tbh Admins have the power to map change for a reason, if a map is being played twice in a row and almost a third time, you can change it to another popular map. I myself change maps on PB sometimes when we go from one version of a map to another to another.

v6 was vote like 7 times in a row the other day... I loled

Drox
3 Jun 2010, 11:11am
No support

P3rg3
5 Jun 2010, 11:43am
Thanks.
I'm glad we can reject this.

Sgt.Tarkus
8 Jun 2010, 01:31pm
i say keep remix, and i guess razor even though i dont like it, but its popular so the rest can go

Spartan
4 Jul 2010, 04:56pm
spfix is left on.