PDA

View Full Version : I Will Make An Animated Spray For You

Red
10 May 2007, 01:03am
I figure what the hell.

I'll make an animated spray for whoever emails me an animated gif, or just a few pictures they would like to be made into an animated spray.

Please note that the number of frames is limited so it won't be as smooth as the original gif file in most cases.

email me at : redtampon@zombiemurder.com

include the image(s) and your player name and I will do them in the evening and email them back to you with instructions on where to save the completed file.

Two files are required for animated sprays. DO NOT try to open the files, just simply place them in C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\VGUI\logos and then go to the options screen in CS and it will be in your drop down menu of sprays.

Sidarius
11 May 2007, 10:32am
im gonna take you up on this, im good at photoshop but never looked into doing animated stuff, and i dont feel like learning right now,haha. Ill find some pics for you once i get home from work.

Henda
11 May 2007, 11:04am
Moved to Arts & Craft.

Red
16 May 2007, 07:06pm
It can even be a short movie clip, youtube clip etc.

Sidarius
18 May 2007, 09:47am
i cant get onto youtube here at work, but if you ever saw the chapelle show, the one with the gay landscaper dancing while pushing the lawn mower with his ass, i want that as my spray.

http://www.videovat.com/videos/887/dave-chappelle-%20gay-america.aspx.

either that or a clip of alf eating a cat. :)

Red
18 May 2007, 04:00pm
I'll email it to your zombiemurder address tonight or tomorrow

Sidarius
18 May 2007, 06:56pm
sounds good man. ill look for it.

Red
19 May 2007, 01:19am
I sent it to your zombie email, two files are required for animated sprays. DO NOT try to open the files, just simply place them in C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\VGUI\logos and then go to the options screen in CS and it will be in your drop down menu of sprays.

The resolution isn't that high because I had to fit 19 frames into there which is quite a few. Otherwise the animation wouldn't be as smooth.

It's a tradeoff between quality of the individual frames and quantity of said frames.

tinkerbell
19 May 2007, 01:56am
i think u could do jen an animated cock jerkin off lol

jeN
19 May 2007, 03:13am
i think u could do jen an animated cock jerkin off lol

LOL! Oh god, enough people complain about my sprays as it is. :P

Sidarius
19 May 2007, 03:56pm
yea, thanks for the spray man, did a good job on it but like you said, quality is terrible,lol.

tinkerbell
19 May 2007, 09:42pm
tampon, u think u could do me tinkerbell holding an AK or the MG?? or something like that plz??

Henda
20 May 2007, 05:43am
I sent it to your zombie email, two files are required for animated sprays. DO NOT try to open the files, just simply place them in C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\VGUI\logos and then go to the options screen in CS and it will be in your drop down menu of sprays.

The resolution isn't that high because I had to fit 19 frames into there which is quite a few. Otherwise the animation wouldn't be as smooth.

It's a tradeoff between quality of the individual frames and quantity of said frames.

*cough*It's a virus*cough*

:ban:

tinkerbell
20 May 2007, 06:13am
i had a go on photoshop and this is what i came up with?? what u think???

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t647275_tinkerbell.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i647275_tinkerbell.jpg)