PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in 3DG's computer

2DG
29 May 2010, 01:31am
U see what I did thar?
Now to the point, everytime I try to start ANY gamemode except for build the game is unable to start it.
it gives an error, the textures won't work, tab screen is like build mode GMOD.
If anyone can help, would be great.
I'll most likely only have this problem for this weekend, because I'm at my dad's but still, every weekend no gmod? D: would be hell xD

Riperzz
29 May 2010, 02:50am
U see what I did thar?
Now to the point, everytime I try to start ANY gamemode except for build the game is unable to start it.
it gives an error, the textures won't work, tab screen is like build mode GMOD.
If anyone can help, would be great.
I'll most likely only have this problem for this weekend, because I'm at my dad's but still, every weekend no gmod? D: would be hell xD

Re-Install?

2DG
29 May 2010, 03:18am
Re-Install?

how about I did that already 7 times in total?

D-Team oll
29 May 2010, 04:11am
how about re-install steam

Riperzz
29 May 2010, 04:30am
Uninstall every game (Uninstall steam complety) and install steam and install games back since gmod uses other games textures and stuff. May fix it im not sure.

2DG
29 May 2010, 04:41am
Uninstall every game (Uninstall steam complety) and install steam and install games back since gmod uses other games textures and stuff. May fix it im not sure.

it's not textures, it's just GMOD gamemodes, wich have nothing to do with other games whatsoever.

Strike
30 May 2010, 08:54am
Errr go into your steam folder, find garrys mod folder delete it and open up gmod. Should work

PingPong
30 May 2010, 08:45pm
Go to your steam folder, find gmod. Delete everything thing and reinstall it.

2DG
1 Jun 2010, 12:50am
it's fixed now, seemed to be a language error, in the last update garry fucked up the language files, screwing over every gamemode whilst not playing in english.

Chobber
2 Jun 2010, 01:50am
Yeah, had same problem while installing my girlfriends gmod.. I ended up reinstalling cs 3 times and gmod 5+ times!!
It is fixed now, though!

Wrathek
2 Jun 2010, 07:05am
Yeah, had same problem while installing my girlfriends gmod.. I ended up reinstalling cs 3 times and gmod 5+ times!!
It is fixed now, though!

newsflash, you can't install gmod on an imaginary computer.

Chobber
2 Jun 2010, 07:48am
newsflash, you can't install gmod on an imaginary computer.

LOL .. You go ask her if you see her ingame.. She is called Christina..

Harbor
2 Jun 2010, 07:52am
It is fixed now, though!

Yeah, had same problem while installing my girlfriends gmod..

installing my girlfriends

girlfriend

:crazy:

Nishok
2 Jun 2010, 08:25am
Are you runnign steam on another language than English? If so, change it to English and it's fixed.
Every gamemode breaks if your language is other than English. All thanks to the last Gmod update -_-

Teen Panda
4 Jun 2010, 02:10pm
Yeah one of my friends had the same problem.