Edo
14 Mar 2008, 08:06am
sick sick sick

Only in America

Itch
14 Mar 2008, 08:37am
sick sick sick

Only in America

That is majorly f@#$'d up. As a parent I'd have to say that death is not enough for that asshole.

However.. I do not buy the "Only in America" unfortunately that kind of sick shit happens everywhere.

Red
14 Mar 2008, 08:59am
Only in America

Edo
14 Mar 2008, 09:35am
Ive been raised in Europe ive seen* rape ,serial killers and a lot crazy things but the things that ive seen* here in the states believe me i haven't seen* in Europe

matt 187
14 Mar 2008, 10:11am
oh man there gunna run train's on that guy in jail oh man his ass is going too be so lose

Slavic
14 Mar 2008, 11:05am
lol he used a condom. At least he is that smart.

matt 187
14 Mar 2008, 11:52am
lol he used a condom. At least he is that smart.

lmao like it matters

W|LL
14 Mar 2008, 11:59am
sickening to think what some people are capable of

The Commissar
14 Mar 2008, 12:07pm
Whats sickening to think is that they are just gonna incarcerate this man, so we have to pay to keep him in prison.

I think it would be a good idea to take this guy and instead of lock him up and throw away the key, we shhould lob him in a shrink biochem lab and work out why he did this.

Its all good and well saying sick/psycho/freak etc, but the fact is, should we not be trying to understand his reasons for doing it as oppossed to just punishing him for his actions.
Dont get me wrong, i do not condone him for his actions, and i believe torture to death to be an apt penalty for the crime he has already commited, but at the same time, wouldnt it be a good idea to figurte out why these people do it and see if their is a cure or treatment to stop it happening in future?

just a random thought.

and also, to be biased and express my opinions, i hope his last moments on this planet are wracked with pain so when he appears in hell, he will already be screaming.

EvInReaLife
14 Mar 2008, 01:02pm
Can you say, prison bitch?

Red
14 Mar 2008, 01:22pm
I wouldn't mind sentencing him to death by being eaten alive by ants.

Itch
14 Mar 2008, 01:28pm
Tortured to the brink of death.. brought back from it..
repeat..
repeat..
repeat..

Slavic
14 Mar 2008, 01:54pm
Whats sickening to think is that they are just gonna incarcerate this man, so we have to pay to keep him in prison.

I think it would be a good idea to take this guy and instead of lock him up and throw away the key, we shhould lob him in a shrink biochem lab and work out why he did this.

Its all good and well saying sick/psycho/freak etc, but the fact is, should we not be trying to understand his reasons for doing it as oppossed to just punishing him for his actions.
Dont get me wrong, i do not condone him for his actions, and i believe torture to death to be an apt penalty for the crime he has already commited, but at the same time, wouldnt it be a good idea to figurte out why these people do it and see if their is a cure or treatment to stop it happening in future?

just a random thought.

and also, to be biased and express my opinions, i hope his last moments on this planet are wracked with pain so when he appears in hell, he will already be screaming.

I believe his self created hell in his next life will be self sufficient, but who am I to judge.

The Commissar
14 Mar 2008, 06:56pm
no one agree that to defeat an enemy, you must first understand that enemy.

understand these peadophiles and perverts, then we might have a chance of stopping them before they strike as opposed to punishing them after they commit the crime of inhumanity.

LegalSmash
14 Mar 2008, 08:40pm
Dude... that guy needs the death penalty.

Im sorry, but I tire of liberal jurisdictions with this life without parole BS... let me explain what that breaks down to:

1 year in state/fed prison cost to taxpayers @ large Healthy male age 18-45

over 50, but below 65 60-70K

over 65, or otherwise sick, ill, diseased, etc. 75K+

So this prick, 18, @ the current rates would cost the state of PA at minimum 1.05 M until hes 45...

Honestly, at his level of existence, he wouldnt pay that much in taxes throughout that entire time span if he worked everyday at walmart.

States need to bring back and keep the death penalty. 3 appeals, that is it. Appeal Ct, State S Ct, and Scotus, after that, they should fast track your ass to the gallows, and bill his family for the rope.

matt 187
14 Mar 2008, 09:04pm
i would shove a baseball bat coverd with bobwire up his ass!!!!!!

535cheetah
14 Mar 2008, 10:05pm
wow .. i didnt watch the video nor do i wanna ... im a parent of a 22 month(2 years old in june) old son i cant even imagine what i would do to that guy if i were the baby's parents........................................... .............

..... nevermind yes i could imagine but i wont say

damn it this kinda stuff pisses me off
why why why would u do that ....

The Commissar
16 Mar 2008, 11:52am
States need to bring back and keep the death penalty. 3 appeals, that is it. Appeal Ct, State S Ct, and Scotus, after that, they should fast track your ass to the gallows, and bill his family for the rope.

Rope? if anything from what ive been studying, the hanging is the most humane way of death, instant neck snap. Bring back the dry lectric chair, or cut off his genintals and leave him to bleed.
Personally being a microbiologist, ide infect him with claustridium perfringens and let gas gangrene set in.

Do not visit if weak stomach, but this is gas gangrene in minor stages, imagine the torture of your body slowly rotting away, now that would be a worthy death sentence http://www.ooze.com/finger/assets/images/gangrene.jpg

Senior
16 Mar 2008, 12:07pm
Rope? if anything from what ive been studying, the hanging is the most humane way of death, instant neck snap. Bring back the dry lectric chair, or cut off his genintals and leave him to bleed.
Personally being a microbiologist, ide infect him with claustridium perfringens and let gas gangrene set in.

Do not visit if weak stomach, but this is gas gangrene in minor stages, imagine the torture of your body slowly rotting away, now that would be a worthy death sentence http://www.ooze.com/finger/assets/images/gangrene.jpg

Electric chair? do not want, electricity costs tax payers money.

holy shit that pic o,o

Steel
16 Mar 2008, 06:12pm
Don't want to watch the video, I already feel sickened.

+1, what a fucking piece of shit. Hearing this shit is 10 billion times worse when you have a child too.

iCannon
16 Mar 2008, 07:41pm
wow thats just.........

VirDeBello
17 Mar 2008, 01:42pm
Ive been raised in Europe ive seen* rape ,serial killers and a lot crazy things but the things that ive seen* here in the states believe me i haven't seen* in Europe

Woohoo, another reason to be proud of being an American! Wait.......thats a bad thing ain't it? Damn it >_< Atleast we got the A-bomb and man on the moon......lol

Yeah its messed up.

Italian Jew
17 Mar 2008, 04:07pm
You do know America is made up of Immigrants from all over the world....like from EUROPE XD

Biscuit
18 Mar 2008, 12:18am
You do know America is made up of Immigrants from all over the world....like from EUROPE XD

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and by the way , now its the real bye bye my im deleting all my stuff from this pc my brother will come andpick it up tomorrow, so laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Classic ++
18 Mar 2008, 05:43pm
wow this is horrible, i hope she can lead a normal life.