PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Ending

Jaffa
13 Mar 2008, 08:00pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjE35lYSJ7M

For those of you who have listened to the catchy recent credits song in Bleach :)

Ambulancia
13 May 2008, 12:16pm
bleach is awesommmmmme man

Dracula
13 May 2008, 01:04pm
Sorry for sorta derailing the topic but can some one tell me the names of the movies?

Ambulancia
13 May 2008, 03:46pm
the bleach movies? there was one that came out in 2006, called "Memories of Nobody" its awesommmmme
and one came out this past december called "Diamond Dust Rebellion" i havent seen that one yet

xVengeance
6 Aug 2009, 11:26pm
The Movies that came out so far are Memories Of Nobody, Diamond Dust Rebellion, and the recent one that came out is Fade To Black, which i cant find anywhere subbed :(

Dracula
6 Aug 2009, 11:37pm
way to bump man.

CandleJack
7 Aug 2009, 07:24am
I know drac :/

But amby did have the movies right

1.Memories of Nobody
2.Diamond Dust rebelion
3.Fade to Black (Good-By Rukia)

Also vengeance the reason you can't find it subbed is because it hasn't been released in Japan yet, which means it is impossible to sub it.

Drox
8 Aug 2009, 10:32am
Hopefully they get off the filler hell, I want to see more of the fights without having to go read the manga. lol

xVengeance
14 Aug 2009, 01:07pm
Oh i thought it was alredy released. D:

Jaffa
14 Aug 2009, 02:05pm
Hopefully they get off the filler hell, I want to see more of the fights without having to go read the manga. lol

The current filler is from the manga

Lefty
14 Aug 2009, 02:07pm

This recent filler season is fricken awesome. Can't wait more for it!

Drox
14 Aug 2009, 02:08pm
The current filler is from the manga

I dont care, the bleach fillers dont fit in with the story. They go from stuck in the Hollow world to being able to go do other stuff like it never happened then go right back into where they were. It would be different if the fillers were like Naruto where they can fit into whats already going on around them.

For example how the Vizard Arc fit into the story (granted it was more of a flash back), it just makes it where I cant take the story seriously when they just reapear in their own world like nothing happened.

Jaffa
14 Aug 2009, 02:12pm
you mean turn back the pendulum? which wasn't filler and was set in the past?

Drox
14 Aug 2009, 02:14pm
you mean turn back the pendulum? which wasn't filler and was set in the past?

Yea that made more sense, then what is happening now. lol

Jaffa
14 Aug 2009, 02:38pm
The new stuff would of been better as a movie, i guess the anime caught up too quickly with the manga

Drox
14 Aug 2009, 11:07pm
The new stuff would of been better as a movie, i guess the anime caught up too quickly with the manga

Maybe, I just dont like watching it because of the way they do it. lol So im just gonna wait till they get back to the juicy stuff with the Espada.

EvilOne
15 Aug 2009, 02:11pm
What's the final episode guys? 526?

Only "mainstream" anime I watched was DBZ, and I was 12 when i watched it all... (Go go Cartoon Network lawl). I don't really have any interest in watching anything that's more than 100 episodes anymore, the fillers kill me. I was thinking about reading the manga, maybe, but then that'll take over 9000 hours.

And seriously, I watched a few episodes of Bleach (dont remember which ones), but it seems to me that they just keep killing people (or seem to be), and they come back up later in the story. What is that shit... They just kept on dragging everything on.

LunarKirby
16 Aug 2009, 03:31am
I've stopped watching bleach since the filler came >.>
Is Fade to black subbed yet and watchable online?

Lefty
16 Aug 2009, 04:43am

I can't find any atm

xVengeance
17 Aug 2009, 08:36pm
I can't find any atm

If you find any notify all of us at once, im dying to see this movie.

Krazy
27 Aug 2009, 06:39pm
Damn, i just got on to check that video and it said the video was removed =(

Suffering Knave
27 Aug 2009, 08:08pm
Yeah removed due to copyright I do believe. :(

Henda
28 Aug 2009, 11:15pm
I know drac :/

But amby did have the movies right

1.Memories of Nobody
2.Diamond Dust rebelion
3.Fade to Black (Good-By Rukia)

Also vengeance the reason you can't find it subbed is because it hasn't been released in Japan yet, which means it is impossible to sub it.

It's been released in japan for a while now, the reason it's not subbed is because DB will only sub the DVD version. I think it's around september when it's released on DVD.

Dante
29 Aug 2009, 12:26am
september 30th when it's released in sub

xVengeance
29 Aug 2009, 08:26pm
september 30th when it's released in sub

OH EM GEE, cant wait for that(: Renjis gonna be like : i know bankai>?!

Acessed
6 Sep 2009, 11:33am
OH EM GEE, cant wait for that(: Renjis gonna be like : i know bankai>?!

mee toooooo =D