PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] ze_sg_headquarter

Whazaaaaa
25 May 2010, 02:02pm
<fieldset><div align="center"><blink><b class="blue"><font size="3">ze_SG_Headquarter</font></b></blink></div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Whats the Map about?</b>

Chang of plans :D. The players are gonna start in the mountains detail will come later

They follow another path now to a huge mountain.
After getting closer to the mountain, they see a little entrance to it.
The only way to run away from the zombies is to get in it.
After getting deeper in the mountain the humans see some stones block the way.
The only way to pass is to bomb the stones.
The humans need to destroy it somehow.
After getting in a mine, there are a lot of ways, but only one brings them to the old destroyed ZM HQ.

In the ZM HQ, the humans see some side stories about the destroying and other stuff.
They escape from the ZM HQ and jump down a waterfall, swimming a river to a lake.

Thats all we have for now after this you wil get to the SG-HQ (what the storie is actualy all about :D) but we dont realy have a idea for that yet. (any suggestions?)</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Total Hours Spent Making the Map</b>

1 Hour (brainstoming about the map :P)</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Completion Percentages</div></b>

<ul><ul><li> Spawn
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1c/Progress_bar_0.svg/120px-Progress_bar_0.svg.png

derp derper die derp derp... derp derp
</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Currently Working On</b>

Stil brainstorming little bit and after the il start making the spawn (swamp)</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">FPSB Work In Progress</b>

None </div></fieldset>

Map made by: Whazaaaaa & starbucks

Whazaaaaa: Map maker + helping with making story
starbucks: the story (as in every map he makes with others :D)

We hope Ya'll will like the map :bigsmile:

starbucks
25 May 2010, 02:20pm
nice work!

PS: we actually spent around 90 minutes brainstorming :)

PingPong
26 May 2010, 08:34am
Get the base to self destruct in a certain amount of time making you get on a boat for the part before the waterfall with sg logos which speeds off the waterfall and breaks apart mid air making humans fall to the water below. with zombies following in the water behind them going to have to go down the waterfall or make a side path for them to run down. Just think of the mw2 river escape scene.

Exacto-Be
26 May 2010, 08:50am
In the ZM HQ, the humans see some side stories about the destroying and other stuff.
They escape from the ZM HQ and jump down a waterfall, swimming a river to a lake.

Thats all we have for now after this you wil get to the SG-HQ (what the storie is actualy all about :D) but we dont realy have a idea for that yet. (any suggestions?)

how bout in the ZM HQ where they see side storys about the destroying, they also see some link to the SG HQ, & then they're off on a mission to save the SG HQ from total destruction ...

Luckily the SG HQ is well defended & it has some gass system which kills the zombs, but is safe for humans ... unluckily the gas is secured & they'll first have to hack a computer (which ofcourse is in another facility to gain access to the gass ... once they hacked the stuff & got the gass up & ready they just have to secure the base long enough for the gass to be prepared & actived & destroying everything outside the SG HQ.

edit: if u'r cool u call the weapon: "SG's drama"

starbucks
26 May 2010, 08:57am
THANKS GUYS,

but we already have a fix ending, we just need the way to the ending.

Whazaaaaa
28 May 2010, 10:55am
Ok i'm going to start tomorrow and now i would like to know after how long a zombie normaly spawn so i know how long i should make the path to the camp :D

Whazaaaaa...