PDA

View Full Version : Bi-weekly idea

SoulKeeper
22 May 2010, 02:18pm
Basically, every 2 weeks (Or something like that) we'd disable TTT and just go wild with it for a day or something.

Add a SHITLOAD of sweps, (We could create a pack containing everything so you could download the map/weapons beforehand) and basically just DM and shit for the day.

Throughout the day we could also have player/admin created events, Admins VS Players with shitty forts they created, ext.

Ideas/suggestions? We're running on FRETTA, meaning switching scripts should be fast and easy. Also, don't +slots.

Dracula
22 May 2010, 02:19pm
No thanks.

Neji
22 May 2010, 02:19pm
I would rather have admin abuse night than this...

SoulKeeper
22 May 2010, 02:20pm
No thanks.

Do you even play/have GMod?

SoulKeeper
22 May 2010, 02:28pm
Hur dur?

I'd appreciate if you took your stupidity somewhere else as you have nothing intellectual to add to the topic or discussion.

Have a nice day.

P3rg3
22 May 2010, 02:37pm
I'd appreciate if you took your stupidity somewhere else as you have nothing intellectual to add to the topic or discussion.

Have a nice day.

If only.

We should do something Soul, if this is easy to do then we should give it a shot.

Dracula
22 May 2010, 02:42pm

Have a nice day.

You asked for ideas\suggestions and i gave you one. Dont do it.

Bad Dog
22 May 2010, 02:53pm
I think it would be a hassle for people to DL all of the maps and items and what not.

SgtJoo
22 May 2010, 03:00pm
Lol. Drac does have Gmod and he's right.

SoulKeeper
22 May 2010, 03:05pm
I think it would be a hassle for people to DL all of the maps and items and what not.

The files wouldn't take very long, we're simply talking about a map (which we download off TTT regularly, which takes like 10 seconds) and a few sweps, which would take a maximum minute if we have a bunch.

Runski
22 May 2010, 03:08pm
The idea seems good, but you must think. It WILL be chaos, and it WILL NOT be fun chaos. Like you said, everyone will be DMing and it will lead to most people getting bored of being killed so much and then leave. If we do this, no one would have fun except one person, and it's that one guy using his physics gun to slam objects into people all over gm_flatgrass. Go onto a sandbox server and try playing there, someone will be there who will pick up a Cargo Crate and throw it around killing everyone, only he has fun as people respawn and get smashed. Not a very good idea.

SoulKeeper
22 May 2010, 03:29pm
The idea seems good, but you must think. It WILL be chaos, and it WILL NOT be fun chaos. Like you said, everyone will be DMing and it will lead to most people getting bored of being killed so much and then leave. If we do this, no one would have fun except one person, and it's that one guy using his physics gun to slam objects into people all over gm_flatgrass. Go onto a sandbox server and try playing there, someone will be there who will pick up a Cargo Crate and throw it around killing everyone, only he has fun as people respawn and get smashed. Not a very good idea.

I was thinking of custom spawn points a player could create for himself, and we'd moderate the dm or at least plan it a bit.

We could always have a good old build with minimum killing.

Metal
22 May 2010, 04:13pm
Hur dur?

He "does" play TTT, hardly tho.

Caution
23 May 2010, 02:29pm
This idea has been brought up in the agenda and it was rejected.