PDA

View Full Version : Trouble For Death Note Users Like Zaraki

Kuro
15 May 2010, 03:41pm
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-05-10/death-note-ban-in-albuquerque-high-schools-fails-vote

Its more about banning the Death Note manga from New Mexico's Albuquerque Public Schools, which failed, but it also lists some funny stories, at least i thought they were funny, about kids being suspended in America for having Death Notes with their classmates or teachers listed.

In a separate development, the WPXI television station reported on Monday that a 14-year-old eighth-grade student from Pennsylvania's Avonworth Middle School was suspended after a "Death Note" list was found on a school bus last week. According to a mother of another eighth-grade student at the school, the notebook paper listed the names of several students in the same grade and teenaged Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber.

Be glad u don't live here Zaraki. and also.. wtf? JB is canadian? explains so much O.o

Lemonstein
15 May 2010, 06:59pm
at first i was "oh lol, this failed" but then i read the justin bieber thing and i went "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Metal
15 May 2010, 08:07pm
my friend almost got kicked out of school because he wrote.
At 12:01pm, Ryan moore will die from a fall down the stairs.
We get called down to the office but i was late getting there.
I told them kara is a bitch, i fell down the stairs, and we just..its a book..grow up.

PowStriker
15 May 2010, 08:40pm
rofl thats actually pretty funny... im with him on the get just beiber thing :D