PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Anime

Metal
10 May 2010, 07:58pm
Each day if a anime is uploaded i will post it here with a simple review from random sources. I might start doing reviews on 1 or 2 animes soon.
Well go watch them

Last Week we had:

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!
183 Aloof Cloud (http://www.animeseason.com/kateikyoushi-hitman-reborn-episode-183/)
Kyoya Hibari is next in the long long boring fillers to get the powers of the Guardian.

Angel Beats!
6 Family Affair (http://www.animeseason.com/angel-beats-episode-6/)
Otonashi is getting closer to Angel w00t

After the SSS members are removed from the reflection room, Yuri suggests everyone try to create disturbances in class to see how far they can go without Naoi interfering, but Naoi comes after them anyway. Otonashi convinces Angel to accompany him to the cafeteria to eat the spicy mapo doufu, but Naoi arrives and throws them in a more secure reflection room for eating when it was not lunch. Shortly after, the SSS begin a battle between Naoi, who uses the NPCs as shields to prevent the SSS from attacking him or the NPCs, whom Naoi had hypnotized to make them cooperate. Yuri tells Otonashi via a walkie-talkie that she saw Naoi beating up NPCs, and that he is actually human. Angel agrees to break out of the room, but by the time she and Otonashi arrive at the battlefield, the SSS members have been massacred. After attempting to hypnotize Yuri, however, Otonashi attacks Naoi, who has a flashback about his unfair life. Naoi had to take his older twin brother's place after his death and became his father's apprentice in pottery, but eventually his father also died. Otonashi also discovers that whoever befriends Angel, disappears.

Seikon No Qwaser
16 The Phoenix of Conviction (http://www.animeseason.com/seikon-no-qwaser-episode-16/)

Great EP, less boobies and more action in this one.

Elizabeth is shocked at Shin'ichiro's recent actions; torn between her loyalty to Shin'ichiro and her friendship with Mafuyu and Tomo, she inquires Shin'ichiro the rationale for this only to encounter a swift »Shut up and leave me alone!!!« dismissal that obfuscates Shin'ichiro's reminiscing over his prologue with Elizabeth who is recharging her soma. Meanwhile, Sasha is shocked at how Father Yuri has kept him in the dark about Shin'ichiro's subterfuge; still, as Ekaterina points out, Shin'ichiro is far too dangerous because of the insidious powers he has that helped compose the prologue he has of having incinerated many people on behalf of the Adepts with a snap of his fingers. Fuming over being ordered neutrality when Tomo's life is in danger, Sasha reflects upon his prologue with Olja and having to dig by hand to bury her corpse before setting course toward Shin'ichiro's lair. Frightened for both Sasha and Tomo's safety, Mafuyu prosecutes a divergent concourse with Sasha before offering him her soma and an admonition for perpetual vigilance as she starts off ahead of him. Elizabeth and Sasha's duel ultimately becomes the ironic backdrop for manifesting the full scope of the occult and ethical imbroglio Yuudai Yamanobe has embroiled unto his daughter Tomo: Tomo is the remote proxy avatar of the Aurum (Gold) Qwaser.

Mayoi Neko Overrun!
5 The Stray Cat Cried (http://www.animeseason.com/mayoi-neko-overrun-episode-5/)
Well.....Fan service and a good time killer.
But this will be canceled soon i bet

Kiss X Sis (2010)
5 I'm Sorry! (http://www.animeseason.com/kiss-x-sis-2010-episode-5/)

While talking to his friends, Keita accidentally gropes his fellow student, Miharu Mikuni, and gets slapped. Ako and Riko become suspicious about whether Keita has been 'cheating'. When Keita goes to study at the library, Miharu, who is the librarian, becomes too intimidated by Keita to go to the bathroom, believing he would attack her if she took her eyes off him. Before she can go to one, Keita tries to return a book she dropped and chases after her, dragging her into various hiding spots to hide from Ako and Riko. However, they end up getting locked in the gym storage room and their hashed escape plan leads Miharu to relieve herself on Keita's back. They eventually manage to escape and Keita promises to keep Miharu's incident a secret, though gets beaten up when he accidentally sees where Miharu had removed her panties from.

This week we have had:

Giant Killer EP6

Ganzta
11 May 2010, 12:31am
gay

Metal
11 May 2010, 04:39am
gay

Dont you got something better to do rather than be a dick?

Seikon No Qwaser
http://www.animeseason.com/seikon-no-qwaser-episode-17/

Sasha leveled up, tomo got taken by the gold user.
More battles. =) me like

Zaraki
11 May 2010, 04:44am
I love this idea, keep up the good work (i watched them both, so i know what it's about) ^^

Grtz

Dante
11 May 2010, 06:44am
Dont you got something better to do rather than be a dick?

Nope, he's a faggot through and through.

PowStriker
11 May 2010, 03:28pm
Keep up the great work Fullmetal :D Really helpful on deciding whether or not to continue watchin an anime or whether or not its worth watchin this/last week's :D

Kuro
11 May 2010, 06:12pm
i dont get what this thread is about? hitman reborn? does anyone even keep up with that show? i read the manga of course. but i know that show is hard to sub.

Metal
12 May 2010, 05:28am
i dont get what this thread is about? hitman reborn? does anyone even keep up with that show? i read the manga of course. but i know that show is hard to sub.

You blind kuro?
Its simply a thread to look at to see which animes came out this week.

Zaraki
12 May 2010, 08:58am
Tonight new manga of naruto and bleach, i'm too excited atm :p

Metal
12 May 2010, 09:34am
Tonight new manga of naruto and bleach, i'm too excited atm :p

Bleach is failing in my eyes, naruto maybe not

Zealot
12 May 2010, 10:39am
Why is there a thread for this? People have eyes and can find this shit on their own unless they're to lazy lol.

Metal
12 May 2010, 10:49am
Why is there a thread for this? People have eyes and can find this shit on their own unless they're to lazy lol.

Thats the point, plus im bored.

Kuro
12 May 2010, 03:32pm
Thats the point, plus im bored.

no ur just bored. ya im looking forward to the new mangas out this week.

and if ur gonna post spoilers about episodes use the spoiler thing would ya. some ppl havent started watching every series you know.

and bleach isnt failing its just like being prolonged for whatever reason. I'm getting the feeling that this is the end for bleach. I mean after this. wtf is the manga gonna be about? So that's why I think he's just dragging it out for the popularity of it.

PowStriker
12 May 2010, 03:35pm
Lol the same thing is happening with naruto (I don't really watch that, but a friend was complaining about how its endless now). I dont know, i guess they're just trying to rake in all the cash they possibly can before their "hit" show dies lol.

Metal
12 May 2010, 04:49pm
Lol the same thing is happening with naruto (I don't really watch that, but a friend was complaining about how its endless now). I dont know, i guess they're just trying to rake in all the cash they possibly can before their "hit" show dies lol.

Not true.
It can go two or more ways.

Way1: All the main characters become grow ups and take over all of their home villages.
The end
Way2: Is way 1 but continues forward.

Way3: Their kids....

Zaraki
12 May 2010, 05:33pm
Bleach is failing in my eyes, naruto maybe not

I read at some mangasite that bleach is gonna be 425 chapters in total...

That means around 12 more weeks of bleach O.O

It was about time it ended with style :blink1:

PowStriker
12 May 2010, 06:43pm
Not true.
It can go two or more ways.

Way1: All the main characters become grow ups and take over all of their home villages.
The end
Way2: Is way 1 but continues forward.

Way3: Their kids....

Okay but I mean it'll get REALLY repetitive. If they become grownups, chances are Akatsuki is already demolished and the tailed beasts are either all captured or a few remain. Then there's the possibility of someone arising with the same goals, but that'll be pretty much the same thing over again and boring. Way 1 but continues forward? it's going to end sometime lol, there's no way it can go forever. And lastly, way 3, their kids. I don't quite see how great watching their kids will go, as the show is called Naruto and not Naruto's Kid. Also, I think the writers are running out of ideas for villains and things. This is just my opinion though lol, so if you think otherwise there's no reason to start hating lol.

Kuro
12 May 2010, 11:02pm
Okay but I mean it'll get REALLY repetitive. If they become grownups, chances are Akatsuki is already demolished and the tailed beasts are either all captured or a few remain. Then there's the possibility of someone arising with the same goals, but that'll be pretty much the same thing over again and boring. Way 1 but continues forward? it's going to end sometime lol, there's no way it can go forever. And lastly, way 3, their kids. I don't quite see how great watching their kids will go, as the show is called Naruto and not Naruto's Kid. Also, I think the writers are running out of ideas for villains and things. This is just my opinion though lol, so if you think otherwise there's no reason to start hating lol.

both of u wtf are u bitching about? Naruto still has a whiles to go. how the fuck are they dragging it out like bleach? And fyi the series doesn't end till naruto kills sasuke. they can go w/e the fuck they want after akatsuki.

Kuro
14 May 2010, 03:21pm
since no ones posted here... i thought i'd bump it. i know it came out a while ago but if ur a big fan of soul eater be sure to read chapter 74. Fucking hilarious! it's sad we'll never see it animated =(

NIKO
14 May 2010, 03:40pm
Initial D

Kuro
15 May 2010, 03:30pm
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/90475082.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1273960023&Signature=FGU1doGjLTnkIMCmId5ZN06nNhE%3D

Ultramarine
19 May 2010, 07:03pm
since no ones posted here... i thought i'd bump it. i know it came out a while ago but if ur a big fan of soul eater be sure to read chapter 74. Fucking hilarious! it's sad we'll never see it animated =(

Why not, im on like episode 35 or so for Soul Eater...

Bullet Wound
19 May 2010, 07:06pm
Why not, im on like episode 35 or so for Soul Eater...

Cause Soul Eater the anime is long since finished.

The Manga is still going on.

I'll let you think about what that means....