PDA

View Full Version : Escape 2 back?

Thomas(norway)
10 May 2010, 08:25am
Hey its D-TEAM | Thomas here if anyone of you remember me :D.

I just wanted to ask if it’s a possibility that escape 2 will come back… That server was great. I prefer it better than the escape server u have today... Because on your server today zombies have way to much health, and some skins are not that good… So my idea would be something like this:
Server name STEAMGAMERS.COM | RUN BITCH RUN | *Escape 2 (NoBlock)
Settings:
No Block
Starting zombie starts with 5000 hp, normal zombies start with 3800 hp. For every human you turn you gain 500 hp.
Manual reload.
!ztele, !zstuck (Zombie only! One use)
No respawn as either human or zombie
Zombies run faster than humans, but shooting them will push them back, especially the shotgun!
Excellent ranking system for both competition and fun. (For example Hlxstats)
Use (default key 'e') can move boxes. Humans can shoot boxes to create effective barricades against zombies.
We use the alien zombie skin located here: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/29498
End of game special effects for those climatic finales.
MOTD with a link to the homepage and other useful links.
Settings:
NoBlock
Zombie see knife and light don’t change
Normal Zombie hp 3800. Start zombie 5000 hp. Zombies get 500 hp for each human they knife.
Humans need to reload their weapon
!ztele, !zstuck need to work (only for zombies) (1 !ztele)

I seen that your server now don’t have that much players like it used to have in back in the old good times when u was known as zombie murder. So if u makes a server like this I think u would get a lot of players… I would make my clan playing on it; we are over 200 people and looking for a good server: D

Thx.- D-TEAM | Thomas is SOLDIER -

Ps its already a treath about this Here (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33157)

starbucks
10 May 2010, 08:27am
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33157

THE FUCK?

Paronic
10 May 2010, 08:35am
so whats with the re-post? fail much, you could of just bumped your last thread

Thomas(norway)
10 May 2010, 08:35am
Someone told me that money is now problem but its the popelarity taht is the problem. HEre is some ideas i have to make the server grow big...

1. U can say if u get 10 pp to start playing on the server they get to be a Sg for a month, or a cool skin, or something like that. Think if u would have a Skin only for players that recruited 10 players or more to you server. This idea would make players to recruit their friends to your server. And to make this system woork we could do something like that. Every player u get to play need to connect 5 times and have a playtime over 2 hours when this is done the person that invite them get all the steam ID and then send it to a admin or post it in a forum treath....

2. Maybe some special effects, something only your server have.. For example we could put something funny text in every map. Have slow motion when last kill happen. Funny music at the end or at the start.

3. Rank... This will bring pp back to your server because they want a good rank. Allot of Rank "whores"^^ . PP that like to read static on their gaming skills. Hlxstats aka GameME would be the perfect system here. Maybe some of you are afraid of pp rejoining and stuff then u just make the server to only join server 2 minutes after they disconnected.. http://www.gameme.com/

4. Show the world the server! This we can do in many ways... Maybe you have some members that is popular bloggers, twitters, youtubers or something like this. Make them tell about the video make a vide or something like that. If u make a zombie escape server i would make a Youtube video about it (Total Upload Views on my account: 243,738)

5. Have great admins on server all time, admins that really care about the server...

6. Just always act nice, if u see a player on the server that u never seen before, say HELO! Try to get to know the person, make him stay on the server...

I guess this is all I had for now (I know I have a lot of more ideas hidden in my brain) if u have a good idea of how making a server popular post it here! And remember TOGERHER we can do this, nothing is impossible.

Thomas(norway)
10 May 2010, 08:36am
so whats with the re-post? fail much, you could of just bumped your last thread

i realy dont know srry... maybe someone of the forum admins can fix it. DElete these treath and replace it with the old one ??

Metal
10 May 2010, 08:37am
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33157

THE FUCK?

L2Read.
I think its a great idea, but please improve on this thread.
The other thread was in the wrong selection anyway.

Repus
10 May 2010, 09:40am
NO, Rather vip, or at least escape with only block.

Riperzz
10 May 2010, 09:44am
NO, Rather vip, or at least escape with only block.

This.

Metal
10 May 2010, 11:36am
VIP only works with good players, not stupid blind people

Repus
10 May 2010, 12:08pm
VIP only works with good players, not stupid blind people
Blind people = More work for you
More work for you = more fun for you
More fun for you = what blind people?

Movement
10 May 2010, 12:19pm
I remember you! I saved your ass, then you left me... Asshole...

Blind people = More work for you
More work for you = more fun for you
More fun for you = what blind people?

VIP was very fun if you didn't have fail VIPs. Overall I think escape was superior.

Thomas(norway)
10 May 2010, 01:25pm
escape 2 server ftw!

Chaos
16 May 2010, 09:55pm
Escape 2 or VIP, either way half the community will be pissed. I personally hate VIP. I want something where I can flaunt my fucking zombie killing rank..and AS escape skills.

Thomas(norway)
17 May 2010, 11:12am
Escape 2 or VIP, either way half the community will be pissed. I personally hate VIP. I want something where I can flaunt my fucking zombie killing rank..and AS escape skills.

I think we want the same thing^^ They want a server that have big popularity, VIP will never grow big, but an escape 2 server with the settings i wrote in the first post would have much better chance to grow big and be the best ZE server on CS:S

Zaraki
17 May 2010, 11:21am
Block server wanted, not this shit twice -.-

Thomas(norway)
28 May 2010, 11:14am
Any proses?

zapper
28 May 2010, 12:35pm
this.

vip sucked and it had no players in it after like some weeks and if there was, there was like 6 players....

andre1028
28 May 2010, 02:47pm
As much as I would like to see another Escape it will not happen, period.