PDA

View Full Version : I was told to make a thread

`Pepper.
8 May 2010, 09:05pm
Yah, I think that canada should be like the americans and be fucking shit up in iraq and pakistan.

Peace keepers is bullshit, I think that we should bomb the shit out of those places, and take all of there oil. Canada would never do that though, it is to pussy.

and when I say pussy I mean what the government does.

Italian Jew
8 May 2010, 09:10pm
This is why we shouldn't allow Canadians in the politics section.

Drox
8 May 2010, 09:12pm
I thought Canada was helping in Iraq and Afghanistan well untill they pulled out awhile back, or is this a "durp durp" thread? lol

TheTruth
8 May 2010, 09:13pm
inb4 angry canadians

`Pepper.
8 May 2010, 09:16pm
I am a canadian and I am angry about how our country isn't more american when it comes to military.

It is sort of a durp durp thread.'

Prez
8 May 2010, 09:26pm
Firstly, refer to these links:

Rules of Engagement (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_engagement)
Background information on Canada in the Iraq War and Invasion of 2003 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_and_the_Iraq_War)

Firstly, the rules of engagement are used by all forces of the USA, Canada, and any other member-nations in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (or NATO). In these "rules", it states how, when, and why force should be used. To put it blatantly, we can't just go and bomb the shit out of Iraq, Afghanistan, or Pakistan, as you had "mentioned". While this would draw harsh international criticism, it would kill masses of civilians, and further tarnish the reputation of any participating countries on the world stage.

Secondly, you stated the the USA had been "fucking shit up" in Pakistan. This statement is very badly worded. The USA and the Pakistan government have been working together to rid of the militants that inhabit some it's most volatile regions. The US has been training troops of the Frontier Corps in Pakistan, aimed at ridding the Pakistani Taliban. They are not fucking shit up, but rather providing training and aid to the army, running special operations, and helping the government to rid the Taliban from this area.

Now on to all of this peacekeeper nonsense. Why would you call peace-keeping bullshit? Refer to the enlarged word. Are you against peace? Their main aim is to provide peace in nations where the notion of peace is not secure, and the nation or area is currently in a situation of panic, war, violence, and other related aspects. When you said we should bomb the shit out of all of those places, refer to my first paragraph. And when you mentioned taking their oil, well, you are really just trolling now. Even if the country DID have oil, there is no reason for us to take it, and there is no justification on why we would take it. Besides, if we were to "bomb the shit out of those places" like you said, I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't have the chance to take the oil if we wanted. Why, do you ask? Because the rest of the world will condemn our country/countries, and will say "No fucking way. You bombed them for no reason. Why the fuck should you get oil?" Again, refer to my first paragraph.

Again, why would you call Canada a pussy? There are so many things wrong with this statement. Firstly, learn to use grammar, because the subject-verb agreement is totally wrong here. A country cannot be a pussy, otherwise we'd be hearing loud screams because we're inside, or rather, in it. Secondly, the efforts that Canada puts towards peacekeeping, keeping crime and violence down, participation on the world stage, and efforts of playing an active role in places such as Afghanistan, certainly don't make me think that Canada "is a pussy", as you said.

All of Canada's past and present peacekeeping missions:

http://change-production.s3.amazonaws.com/photos/wordpress_copies/map_col.jpg

In terms of this, I believe we're doing a great job.

Overall, Canada is not a pussy. In the world, you have pussies, dicks, and assholes. I believe Canada is one of the biggest dicks out there, contrary to what you may think.

Next time, I think you should provide some justification and proof to your statements. Oh, and you may want to work on your grammar a little bit.

Oh, and also, why would you be mentioning the majority of your "facts" on the USA? In my opinion, you are making the USA seem as a country hell-bent on destroying anything it sees. For your information, it plays just as much of a peacekeeping role as we do, so I see no reason to say that they don't do the same things as us. In this sense, the USA must be just as much of a "pussy" as Canada is, don't you think? Try saying that to them, and tell me what you got as an answer.

P.S. why would you even be bashing Canada in this way? You're basically bashing Canadian citizens, and secondly, you are citizen of Canada. Therefore you are bashing yourself.

Goodnight.

Caution
8 May 2010, 09:30pm
Overall, Canada is not a pussy.

Pussy.

PotshotPolka
8 May 2010, 11:19pm
This is why I think we should kill this section out of respect for the articulated debates on politics that once existed here.

iNorris
8 May 2010, 11:28pm
Artimus, I'm sorry, but I just skipped over your entire rant.

Long post is loooooooooooooooooooooong.

Politics are for politicians, not gamers.

But hey, if that makes you hot, I say "whatever floats your boat, man"

Italian Jew
8 May 2010, 11:31pm
Artimus, I'm sorry, but I just skipped over your entire rant.

Long post is loooooooooooooooooooooong.

Then get the fuck out of the politics section and stick to the gaming sections.

Prez
8 May 2010, 11:38pm

Then get out of the POLITICS forum. -.-

`Pepper.
8 May 2010, 11:44pm
Lol i troll u

our milk is better for the environment.

But I think that we should go on strike, and the world would realize that we are needed. We shold ask for more money...

c0bra067
9 May 2010, 12:30am
Lol i troll u

our milk is better for the environment.

But I think that we should go on strike, and the world would realize that we are needed. We shold ask for more money...

and my shit makes the grass grow greener?

`Pepper.
9 May 2010, 01:33am
We can transport more per truck aka less trucks needed. And it is easier to recycle, and takes up less space if not recycled. Better. Also, your poop helps plants grow...

SilentGuns
9 May 2010, 02:31am
Whats this all aboot?

PotshotPolka
9 May 2010, 08:27am
This,

this and

this.

Also, I don't think killing it is encessary; just a few purges here and there.

Like 1917-21 style or 1937-38 style?

SgtJoo
9 May 2010, 08:34am
Like 1917-21 style or 1937-38 style?

37-38 definitely.

PotshotPolka
9 May 2010, 08:37am
37-38 definitely.

THEN I'LL START WITH YOUR PANSY "MARXIAN" ASS. LOL

SgtJoo
9 May 2010, 08:40am
THEN I'LL START WITH YOUR PANSY "MARXIAN" ASS. LOL

Stalin is for real men?

Drox
9 May 2010, 11:00am
Stalin is for real men?

Stalin is for pussies, Rainbow Stalin is for real men...

sjZZgRiKKGw

HankTheTank
9 May 2010, 11:35am
Yah, I think that canada should be like the americans and be fucking shit up in iraq and pakistan.

Peace keepers is bullshit, I think that we should bomb the shit out of those places, and take all of there oil. Canada would never do that though, it is to pussy.

You're possibly the biggest idiot I've ever seen here. And there have been a lot.

A lot.

I would like to point out that this person does not share the same views as most Canadians. And he certainly does not show the intelligence of most us, as well.

If you think what They're doing is so great, move there -- and get the hell out of Canada.

Metal
9 May 2010, 01:13pm

....Can we ban this troll?
Canada is not a pussy, we showed the world what we are made of.
Peace keeping might not work most of the time, but atleast we try.

Prez
9 May 2010, 01:50pm
....Can we ban this troll?
Canada is not a pussy, we showed the world what we are made of.
Peace keeping might not work most of the time, but atleast we try.

He said this in chatbox, and I told him to make a thread about it. Didn't say he wouldn't be flamed ^^

HankTheTank
9 May 2010, 02:00pm
Peace keepers is bullshit

Do you not realize what it takes to be a peace keeper, and what they do?

SgtJoo
9 May 2010, 02:10pm
Do you not realize what it takes to be a peace keeper, and what they do?

Well if you're talking about UN Peacekeepers, then nothing.

iNorris
9 May 2010, 04:42pm
Yaaaaaay Mounties!

Btw, sorry for being mean, artimus! I feel like a hypocrite posting here again.

*slaps self*

Metal
9 May 2010, 05:14pm
Well if you're talking about UN Peacekeepers, then nothing.

How stupid can you be?

SgtJoo
9 May 2010, 05:21pm
How stupid can you be?

Come again?

Dracula
9 May 2010, 05:40pm
How stupid can you be?

Not very, seeing as hes right.

Bullet Wound
9 May 2010, 05:50pm

You sure you aren't American?

SgtJoo
9 May 2010, 06:06pm
You sure you aren't American?

Calm down. Not all of us are all for invading foreign countries for the giggles.

Drox
9 May 2010, 06:17pm
Calm down. Not all of us are all for invading foreign countries for the giggles.

Yet it is enjoyable

ScubaToaster
9 May 2010, 06:34pm
Yet it is enjoyable

Agreed but then you have to through the trouble of bribing it's allies, doing the paperwork, and waiting for the managerial assist who's an idiot to approve. Oh wait.

Mcbride
9 May 2010, 07:10pm
stupid post, no need for it

PotshotPolka
9 May 2010, 07:17pm
so do we finally have a bigger douche than me in here?

LOL, no. One's an idiot, one's a racist bigot. We get the former all the time, you're a real treat.

Mcbride
9 May 2010, 08:01pm
lol potshot im not racist

SgtJoo
9 May 2010, 08:01pm
so do we finally have a bigger douche than me in here?

http://i40.tinypic.com/ilf58h.jpg

HankTheTank
9 May 2010, 08:13pm
Well, this thread has strewn away from its flaky, rubbish topic, so i think i will request a lock.

Dracula
9 May 2010, 08:18pm
Well, this thread has strewn away from its flaky, rubbish topic, so i think i will request a lock.

:clap: ?

Dead Eye
9 May 2010, 08:45pm
I think that we should bomb the shit out of those places, and take all of there oil.

u first

HankTheTank
9 May 2010, 09:21pm
:clap: ?

Pepper is just trolling and trying to get a rise out of people.

He did, and now it's over.

Now people are just turning it into other stuff.

This is why I think we should kill this section out of respect for the articulated debates on politics that once existed here.

mNote
9 May 2010, 09:23pm
Canada isn't pussy, but Obez sure is.

Dracula
9 May 2010, 10:38pm
Pepper is just trolling and trying to get a rise out of people.

He did, and now it's over.

Now people are just turning it into other stuff.

Than hes quite a bad troll, besides the lol im mad cause he h8tin on Canada kids he pretty much failed.