PDA

View Full Version : The Missing Book Series

Lucas15
8 May 2010, 07:52pm
I am readin a book series called The Missing and it's pretty good. So far, there are 2 books. Book 1: Found; Book 2: Sent

These are 2 great books. I myself am on book 2, and am about 3/4 of the way through it. So, post back here in a reply about what you think of these books if you've read either of them.

Peace out,
Jiggly Puff

Chaos
9 May 2010, 11:31pm
What are they about?

Lucas15
10 May 2010, 05:35am
Well, this is the first book. There are about 3 kids, Jonah, Chip and Katherine, who are try to find out who the adoptees (Jonah and Chip) really are. Katherine, who is Jonah's brother, is helping them find that out. They find out they are adopted by some letters that they have been receiving. When they start seeing weird things happen, they know something is wrong so they go to their parents. When they end up going to an Adoption-Parents day type thing, they end up going back in time. Another boy, Alex, jumps in to play, and starts helping Chip, Jonah, and Katherine. Their right time. They are from the past. Two people, Gary Hodge and, they call him 'JB' for Janitor Boy, are from the future. Gary goes one day to the past and brings kids from different centuries into the 21st century, which causes them all, the kids, to be babies again. So that's basically what the first book is about.

Book 2 is mainly about them going back in time to Chip's rightful time, which is in the 15th century, and start to find out a lot of things.
So far, that is as far as I have gotten in book 2. When I get further, I'll post it here :)

Chaos
11 May 2010, 05:00pm
sounds interesting. i will have to look them up

Lucas15
11 May 2010, 07:56pm
sounds interesting. i will have to look them up

You'd betta, or I pitty da fool!!!!! :embarrest:

Lucas15
12 Jun 2010, 10:54pm
Why does no one read these threads?

Kay
14 Jun 2010, 05:54pm
I read the first book a couple of weeks back. It was pretty good, but not good enough for me to go out and buy the second one.

Lucas15
15 Jun 2010, 11:45pm
I read the first book a couple of weeks back. It was pretty good, but not good enough for me to go out and buy the second one.

Just rent it from a library or something. Trust me, the second book is way better than the first :D