PDA

View Full Version : Mayoi Neko Overrun!

Bullet Wound
8 May 2010, 01:32pm
Watched the first three episodes and thought they were great.

Then the fourth came out and I was like....ugh wtf?

Then the fifth came out and I gave up on it.....

I decided to look into it an see how they could fuck up so much, sure enough the first 3 episodes follow the manga (which follow the light novel its all based off I believe). Then they randomly decided to no longer follow the storyline for episodes 4 and 5 (in truth 5 sorta happened in the manga but they did it completely differently in the anime and ruined the image of some of the characters because of it).

I'll probably check to see if it gets back to being good, but was anyone else also severely disappointed in what happened to it?

Zealot
8 May 2010, 10:04pm
Judging by the name I wont even get into this

Metal
8 May 2010, 10:23pm
ill keep watching it as a filler.

Kuro
9 May 2010, 01:35pm
i havent even watched it yet.. but cmon.. girls with cat ears? whats not to love?

Dante
9 May 2010, 01:41pm
i like it. i haven't/don't read most manga to begin with so i could care less if it follows it. But it's pretty entertaining to say the least.

PowStriker
9 May 2010, 03:52pm
i like it. i haven't/don't read most manga to begin with so i could care less if it follows it. But it's pretty entertaining to say the least.

I agree. I've never been able to read mangas so I wouldn't even know if it didnt follow the story line. Mangas are too much work, and I'm lazy :P But yeah, I enjoy the nekomimi :D

Bullet Wound
9 May 2010, 05:15pm

TBH I didn't really care that it didn't follow the manga (I hadn't actually looked it up till after episode 4). Its just something I thought worth noting that after they stopped following it I started to dislike it.

Metal
9 May 2010, 05:16pm
I just think its a nice calm time killer.

PowStriker
9 May 2010, 07:45pm
I just think its a nice calm time killer.

Lol you have time to watch a time killer? Lucky :P I have so many projects and papers to do because school is ending soon, I have exams soon, and I got a job to hold up lol. I wish i had time to watch time killers xD BTW Fullmetal, is your avatar from an anime or was it just a drawing? O.o

Metal
9 May 2010, 07:55pm
Lol you have time to watch a time killer? Lucky :P I have so many projects and papers to do because school is ending soon, I have exams soon, and I got a job to hold up lol. I wish i had time to watch time killers xD BTW Fullmetal, is your avatar from an anime or was it just a drawing? O.o

TouHou

Dante
9 May 2010, 08:57pm

haha it sucks to still be in school. I'm glad i graduated 2 years ago :P. That and not having too much of a life in a small city doesn't help either.

PowStriker
10 May 2010, 04:59pm
Lol you graduated? lucky xD but then again one may think of school as a vacation :D Once you hit the time in which you need a job, dear god there's little vacation, you're constantly worrying about bills and income and stuff like that.

Dante
10 May 2010, 06:25pm
Lol you graduated? lucky xD but then again one may think of school as a vacation :D Once you hit the time in which you need a job, dear god there's little vacation, you're constantly worrying about bills and income and stuff like that.

meh not really. I have enough money from the 2 years i stayed at my dads place. That and i bought the nice things before i moved out really :P. I don't really worry about anything like that. My roommate and I are just fine. We both have jobs that pay somewhat decent.

PowStriker
11 May 2010, 03:30pm
I see lol. Btw, i know this is way off topic, but what did you major in? And fullmetal, which character from TouHou was it?

Dante
11 May 2010, 05:07pm
I see lol. Btw, i know this is way off topic, but what did you major in? And fullmetal, which character from TouHou was it?

i didn't do the whole college shit. i went straight into the business world. Workin everyday. Not the best in life but it's fine.

PowStriker
11 May 2010, 07:37pm
O.o so what do you do lol? and how old are you? you've got to be like 20 now, huh? Assuming you completed high school and whatnot. I'ma be a doctor so let me know if you run low on cash :P And apparently me being a doctor is really funny at school lol; I'm middle eastern so it adds onto the stereotype O.o

Dante
11 May 2010, 08:08pm
O.o so what do you do lol? and how old are you? you've got to be like 20 now, huh? Assuming you completed high school and whatnot. I'ma be a doctor so let me know if you run low on cash :P And apparently me being a doctor is really funny at school lol; I'm middle eastern so it adds onto the stereotype O.o

i work at a dead end, min wage job at the moment. And yes, I'm almost 20, i got another year before I'm eligible or old enough to apply for a job on the police force.

Metal
11 May 2010, 08:16pm

The nuclear chick.

PowStriker
11 May 2010, 08:38pm
Omg you wanna join the cop squad dante? :D you gonna go DEA or FBI or something or are ya just gonna stick normal police patrol or something. And Fullmetal, I am honestly confused on how to get all the characters of SWR into TouHou xD Halp? :D

Kennith
11 May 2010, 08:40pm
Generic typical series.

Dante
11 May 2010, 09:02pm
Omg you wanna join the cop squad dante? :D you gonna go DEA or FBI or something or are ya just gonna stick normal police patrol or something. And Fullmetal, I am honestly confused on how to get all the characters of SWR into TouHou xD Halp? :D

Prolly stay police until i'm ready to go through college for FBI.

Metal
11 May 2010, 09:04pm
Generic typical series.

Well, i though needless was going to be dropped but nope.
I think last year a anime i was watching got dropped.

Meh, im starting to hate this, but i just watch it to kill him and too say i watched it.

Kennith
12 May 2010, 12:25pm
Well, i though needless was going to be dropped but nope.
I think last year a anime i was watching got dropped.

Meh, im starting to hate this, but i just watch it to kill him and too say i watched it.

lol I had more faith in your selection FM.

PowStriker
12 May 2010, 03:31pm
Lol I 'm still trying to find hte time to watch it D: im constantly deriving mathematical equations from a picture placed on a graph so that i can program my calculator to simulate the drawing. It's really not cool :( so many fractions rofl...soo many equations....dear god when will it all end D: and i got my AP chemistry book today :D I gotta do a whole 5 chapters over summer! isnt that amazing guys!?!? >.<

I envy you fullmetal, i truly do :P

Metal
12 May 2010, 09:28pm
I envy you fullmetal, i truly do :P

Um. what does that mean?

also

http://www.animeseason.com/mayoi-neko-overrun-episode-6/

can this be dropped.....
Like god, what does a film making thing have to do with a cat...

Kuro
12 May 2010, 10:58pm
Um. what does that mean?

also

http://www.animeseason.com/mayoi-neko-overrun-episode-6/

can this be dropped.....
Like god, what does a film making thing have to do with a cat...

i better start fucking watching it so i can figure out what ur all qq-ing about

PowStriker
13 May 2010, 03:52pm
Lol what does it mean? It means i envy your free time :P I'm jealous you have it rofl; i wish i could take your place xD