PDA

View Full Version : Zealot RDMing, won't stfu on mic...harassment...

Echo
8 May 2010, 03:10am
I don't usually make posts and sign up on forums and i have a very high breaking point, but this shit needs to stop.

Around 3:55 AM Central Standard Time i left the ttt server after being harassed via the mic by Zealot for a duration of at least 1 hour. Every round zealot would call me out as a traitor and rdm me. There was a point where he stated this in typed chat, I am unsure what time it was exactly. The map we were on at the time was one where you can lock a room with a barricade and had a radio that played music upstairs along with a secret entrance, the windows slammed shut upon hit on the lower level when hit.

I'm sure he and stilth (sp?) will comment on this if they see it. Stilth (again not sure on spelling) and Zealot are friends is my guess as they both decided to harass me. Zealot is the one who continued it for a very long time however.

Lastly I find it annoying that you've disabled vote ban for regular players. Zealot was spamming the mic so much I couldn't hear footsteps or gun shots the majority of the time.

EDIT: I just realized there's a lot of zealots in this community, the owner may have to check logs (time above), I didnt think of it at the time and when i went back to get a steam id he was gone. My apologies to anyone named zealot who i'm not talking about.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm new to this site.

2DG
8 May 2010, 03:30am
There isn't really a lot to do, only thing you can do, is next time he does it, you type record "[name you want it to have]".
And press stop when he left or something, also make a screenshot of his steamID.
Then post a complaint in the player complaint section, there should be a button how to acces the proper form.

Hope this was any help to you.

Metal
8 May 2010, 03:33pm
We got a few members/ players who randomly say "so n so" is tratior.
If they dont stop calling you it, just kill them or report it to a admin.

Gumpy
9 May 2010, 04:06am
Your a big boy, you just kill him back.

PingPong
10 May 2010, 03:35pm
Get an admin either through ventrillo or add one of them to steam friends.
My steam names sqoitz so if you want, add me to friends and just message me if he pulls this kind of shit again.