PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA

asphixiations
6 May 2010, 05:15pm
Does obama fail at being president?

PotshotPolka
6 May 2010, 05:17pm
Do you fail at higher level cognitive abilities?

Ganzta
6 May 2010, 05:22pm
Do you know what a president does?

Delirium
6 May 2010, 05:23pm
HURRDURR I WAS RAISED AS A GOOD OL SOUTHERN GOD LOVING RIGHT WING RADICAL.

SoulKeeper
6 May 2010, 05:26pm
he only became president so him, sarah palin, and that other old guy could get into the underground thingy so he can blow a hole in the museums one room so he can steal the 201 million dollar necklace as everyone is too occupied by celebrating/suiciding

noob

Harry
6 May 2010, 05:29pm
I wonder how bad of a condition the country would be in if OP was president :V

asphixiations
6 May 2010, 05:37pm
Do you fail at higher level cognitive abilities?

LOL he said change when we elected him, what change has he brought? Raising all the taxes so people on food stamps can mooch off govornment...

Delirium
6 May 2010, 05:45pm
LOL he said change when we elected him, what change has he brought? Raising all the taxes so people on food stamps can mooch off govornment...

Other than Health care reform?

Just going to leave this list here..

* Lugar-Obama Nonproliferation Legislation

* Honest Leadership and Open Government Act (S. 2180)

* Congressional Ethics Enforcement Commission Act (S. 2259)

* Transparency and Integrity in Earmarks Act (S. 2261)

* Curtailing Lobbyist Effectiveness through Advance Notification, Updates, and Posting Act (S. 2179)

* Medicare Informed Choice Act (S. 1841)

* National MEDiC Act (S. 1784)

* Hospital Quality Report Card Act (S. 2359)

* Federal Employees Health Benefits Program Efficiency Act (S. 2247)

* Attacking Viral Influenza Across Nations Act (S. 969)

* Healthy Communities Act (S. 2047)

* Healthy Places Act (S. 2506)

* Genomics and Personalized Medicine Act of 2006 (S. 3822)

* Lead-Free Toys Act (S. 2048)

* Home Lead Safety Tax Credit Act (S. 2053)

* Great Lakes Environmental Restoration Act (S. 508)

* Climate Stewardship and Innovation Act (S. 1151)

* Mercury Market Minimization Act (S. 3627)

* Missing Mercury in Manufacturing Monitoring and Mitigation Act (S. 3631)

* Combat Meth Act (S. 103)

* Community Oriented Policing Services (PL 109-162)

* Dru’s Law (S. 792)

* Violence Against Women Act (S. 1197)

* Chemical Safety and Security Act (S. 2486)

* Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (which became Public Law 109-144)

* Spent Nuclear Fuel Tracking and Accountability Act (S. 1194)

* Innovation Districts for School Improvement Act (S. 2441)

* Summer Term Education Programs for Upward Progress Act (STEP UP) (S. 2149)

* HOPE Act (Higher Education Opportunity Through Pell Grant Expansion Act) (S.697)

* Lane Evans Veterans Health and Benefits Improvement Act (S. 3988)

* Sheltering All Veterans Everywhere Act (SAVE Act) (S. 1180)

* Homes for Heroes Act (S. 3475)

* Lane Evans Veterans Health and Benefits Improvement Act (S. 3988

Bad Dog
6 May 2010, 05:45pm

So basically instead of actually realizing what Potshot just said to you, you respond with whatever you just heard Glen Beck say.

This thread has the makings of +1, I can feel it.

PotshotPolka
6 May 2010, 05:46pm

Once upon a time I'd try to correct you by trying to explain policies, but instead I'll just run on the assumption your head is far enough up your ass it wouldn't matter how logical an argument I made.

To anyone that cares:

President's have relatively high approval ratings early in their presidency, varying of course but still 20-30% what they have later. Obama was inaugurated with roughly 70% or so approval, which has dropped to 50% or so. Why? Well he was only elected by 53% of the vote. It only makes sense those who voted for someone else would disapprove of his policies. And would do the logical thing and retract their support. The only people a party in power or an executive generally have supporting them in any other country is their party supporters.

The question "Is the President doing his job right?" is easy to answer from an objective point. Is he fulfilling his basic duties of national defense and so on enlisted in his enumerated powers? Is he enacting policy changes that reflect his party and personal platforms?

If so I would say yes, the President is "not fail" because he's doing what he's supposed to, even if I disagree with his policies. Now pull your head out of your rectum and go read a book or two.

asphixiations
6 May 2010, 05:51pm
Ok so another thing, when if I become rich and make over 250 thousand a year, why should I pay more taxes?

Im not trying to argue with you guys btw

I could actually care less about politics, I just wanted to see your guys views

PotshotPolka
6 May 2010, 06:05pm
Ok so another thing, when if I become rich and make over 250 thousand a year, why should I pay more taxes?

How could you care less about politics, which is in its most general definition "How people decide what is done by the government" when at the same time you ask for their opinions?

I'm going to ignore your question because you could just go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_tax
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ability-to-pay

Italian Jew
6 May 2010, 06:21pm

You shouldn't worry about being rich with your intelligence.

And if you are not trying to argue, just shut the fuck up and stop ruining the politics section. You are saying things without actually thinking about them. If you want a meaningless poll, use the off topic section. That's where the mindless crap goes.

Ganzta
6 May 2010, 06:50pm

I don't think McDonald's pays you 250k an year.

Drox
7 May 2010, 02:27am
How can we not love the idea of ObamaCare? :P lol Make it rain on dem hoes

Delirium
7 May 2010, 03:24am
Where's Ganzta's old sig (I think it was Ganzta anyways..) the Zimbabwean Economics one, when you need it.

yardy
7 May 2010, 03:50am
How can he not fail... he is democrat lol

Delirium
7 May 2010, 04:04am
How can he not fail... he is democrat lol

How can you talk about US politics when you don't even live here, you have no clue on the day to day going-ons over here.

turbodaze
7 May 2010, 07:18am
whats funny is republicans try to say obama isnt from the usa! Isnt Hawaii a state!?

john mccain had no chance of winning the election SO DEAL WITH IT. He just set up sarah palin who doesnt know jack shit about anything.

Drox
7 May 2010, 07:40am
whats funny is republicans try to say obama isnt from the usa! Isnt Hawaii a state!?

john mccain had no chance of winning the election SO DEAL WITH IT. He just set up sarah palin who doesnt know jack shit about anything.

It was more of the issue of him supposely becoming a citizen of indonesia when he went to school there. Some believed he gave up his US citizenship when he did that which I think was incorrect.

turbodaze
7 May 2010, 07:46am
It was more of the issue of him supposely becoming a citizen of indonesia when he went to school there. Some believed he gave up his US citizenship when he did that which I think was incorrect.

when he went to school there?

Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.

What the fuck are you smoking?

learn to know the facts before you start putting shitty info out to everyone.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Drox
7 May 2010, 07:50am
when he went to school there?

Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.

What the fuck are you smoking?

learn to know the facts before you start putting shitty info out to everyone.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

xupszUYfZkY

yea what do I know? Im smoking something alright ;)

turbodaze
7 May 2010, 07:53am
xupszUYfZkY

yea what do I know? Im smoking something alright ;)

people will write obama off forever and ever, but im thinking he will get a 2nd term in office!

Drox
7 May 2010, 07:55am
people will write obama off forever and ever, but im thinking he will get a 2nd term in office!

I find it interesting after I just discredit ure denying him going to school there you give me a opinion instead of facts. lol

roach coach
7 May 2010, 11:46am

I haven't heard that argument. Seems like the only argument has been about the birth certificate, which holds no merit except in an argument that they're a bunch of moonbats.

Bilbo Baggins
7 May 2010, 03:35pm
I think the policy ideas he has are good. I think he would get more done if it wasn't for the legislative dysfunction of democrats.

Ganzta
7 May 2010, 04:02pm
http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/obama_make_up_your_mind.jpg

Delirium
7 May 2010, 05:05pm
Jesus fucking christ, who let the OTF people in here.

Turbodaze: Fuck off all you're doing is spewing useless opinions around that are based on little or no truth

Asphixeations (or whatever the hell your name is): Uninstall your internet, and continue to watch FOX news.

Yardy: As much as I like you, gotta tell you as well to take leave of this section, you've added nothing substantial to this argument (albeit a ridiculous discussion about whether or not President Obama is fulfilling his constitutional duties, which he clearly is.) Take your bigotry elsewhere.

asphixiations
7 May 2010, 07:01pm
I got an idea insomnia...

how bout you go fuck yourself and quit bitching about us

I just asked for peoples opinions dumbass

Legendkiller
7 May 2010, 07:42pm
I don't think hes doing a good job. It seemed as if if Christ was about to make his second coming when he ran for President. Didn't really live up to the hype that was created imo. With all that was surronding him and being said you would have thought we would be out of the economic problem in less than a year.

Oh, and fyi im not a republican. So don't give me any of that FOX news or Shawn Hannity bullshit just because I dont like him.

turbodaze
7 May 2010, 07:54pm
http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/obama_make_up_your_mind.jpg

pick the hippy pick the hippy! YEAH

I'm german so him being a nazi is cool too hehe

turbodaze
7 May 2010, 07:56pm
I don't think hes doing a good job. It seemed as if if Christ was about to make his second coming when he ran for President. Didn't really live up to the hype that was created imo. With all that was surronding him and being said you would have thought we would be out of the economic problem in less than a year.

Oh, and fyi im not a republican. So don't give me any of that FOX news or Shawn Hannity bullshit just because I dont like him.

SO youd pick MCCAIN HAHA

! How was Bush you guys think? What a piece of crap for a President in my opinion. FUCKED Clintons years up. We were in the positive and then we went into debt thanks to Bush!

Watch Farenheit 911

andre1028
7 May 2010, 07:57pm
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Technology/images/heart-attack.jpg