PDA

View Full Version : gg_block

Falcon04
8 Mar 2008, 03:00pm
I made this quick simple gungame map in the last 2 days. I've tried to get someone to upload it, but they were too busy playing gungame to add it.

http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=33306 (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=33306)

The pics are in the link so check it out.

I was gonna call it "Red Rust" like the sword in Castlevania SOTN but block was the original title I gave it from the get-go.

killerkallerant
8 Mar 2008, 03:11pm
no pics, no clicks.

Falcon04
8 Mar 2008, 03:47pm
Kallerant, you are a lazy mother you know that...

If you don't have anything constructive to say, why even bother wasting the time to post! it would take you just as long to leave that useless comment as it would to click on the link.

Suri
8 Mar 2008, 05:13pm
It looks like it could be fun. Hope some one adds it to the server some time soon.

Falcon04
8 Mar 2008, 06:33pm
me too *HINT* *HINT*

LitKey
8 Mar 2008, 08:59pm
added it

SOLANUM
8 Mar 2008, 11:02pm
Played it just a few min ago, was quite simple and fun.

Sol :)

Falcon04
9 Mar 2008, 12:57am
I'm gonna add a second floor.

I was playing it, and realized it was almost already set up for it.

EvInReaLife
9 Mar 2008, 08:05am
forget what i said earlier

=)

killerkallerant
9 Mar 2008, 02:01pm
Kallerant, you are a lazy mother you know that...

If you don't have anything constructive to say, why even bother wasting the time to post! it would take you just as long to leave that useless comment as it would to click on the link.

look Falcon, when you become a mapper, and join a real mapping community, youll see that if there are no pictures, no one will download your map. so unless you really know anything dont talk. im not saying anything bad about his map, becuase i never played it. so im not saying anything bad.

Falcon04
9 Mar 2008, 05:43pm
kallerant... this is a small gaming community, not the largest mapping community on the internet. why take the time to come here if your not gonna look at anything... that's just stupid. Besides, I wanna see your maps! please, don't be bashful, let's see 'em.

killerkallerant
9 Mar 2008, 05:47pm
kallerant... this is a small gaming community, not the largest mapping community on the internet. why take the time to come here if your not gonna look at anything... that's just stupid. Besides, I wanna see your maps! please, don't be bashful, let's see 'em.

ok, as soon as i finish the attempted escape map im trying to make, since i never have made one, or tried to make one, i will send you some pics...and i do have some pics on the forum already, of a failed map i was making. and it doesnt have to be the largest map community, it like sending someone something theyve never seen, and expecting them to buy. ok? would you do that?

Falcon04
9 Mar 2008, 06:12pm
as the first post explained... pics are in the link. if you had done that the first time before throwing the "no pics" bullshit' this argument would never have happened...

raven maniac
9 Mar 2008, 06:39pm
ok, as soon as i finish the attempted escape map im trying to make, since i never have made one, or tried to make one, i will send you some pics...and I do have some pics on the forum already, of a failed map i was making. and it doesnt have to be the largest map community, it like sending someone something theyve never seen, and expecting them to buy. ok? would you do that?

Underline = excuse
Bold = truth

killerkallerant
9 Mar 2008, 06:43pm
Underline = excuse
Bold = truth

huh? if u read it, it says im working on one, right now. but it seems to be coming out pretty well. anyways, failed means, not a good layout. i didn't want to make it like every other map there is for zm. ohh and raven, sry for the hijack of the thread....

raven maniac
9 Mar 2008, 06:59pm
huh? if u read it, it says im working on one, right now. but it seems to be coming out pretty well. anyways, failed means, not a good layout. i didn't want to make it like every other map there is for zm. ohh and raven, sry for the hijack of the thread....

no problem! xD

edit: I apologize for attacking you but no need to be a dick to Falcon for not posting SS's of his map.

anyways back to the subject, Falcon how was the map last night I didnt get a chance to play it since it was late.

killerkallerant
9 Mar 2008, 07:13pm
i never said anything bad about it. he just came onto me mad, all i said was to show some pics. nothing else man.

Falcon04
9 Mar 2008, 09:14pm
Well Killer, I really Hate the phrase "no pics no clicks" because its about the most unintelligible thing you could have said up next to "yay first post".

and Raven, the map went well aside from the usual reaction of "I've never played this map and I think Ill rtv before I even play it"

Haggard said it started to grow on him after a few rounds.

killerkallerant
10 Mar 2008, 01:51pm
yo, look just casue you hate it, it doesnt mean that im wrong. i never did anything bad. and once again its like buying some clothes that you dont even have a description of. i would like to see somepics and thats all i said, never said anything about your map. so....

Suri
10 Mar 2008, 01:57pm
KIller it's called READING!!! Who would have thunk it. I have to read a forum.

It says it clear as day to click the link to see the pics. I noticed that right away, and i CLICKED IT. AND SWOOOOOSHHHHHHH THere they were. :) Nice Shots there Falcon:)

EvInReaLife
10 Mar 2008, 02:43pm
i CLICKED IT. AND SWOOOOOSHHHHHHH THere they were.

lmao, lay off the drugs suri....

And nice map, played it last night, but of course the non-regulars rtved it ;)

killerkallerant
10 Mar 2008, 03:35pm
KIller it's called READING!!! Who would have thunk it. I have to read a forum.

It says it clear as day to click the link to see the pics. I noticed that right away, and i CLICKED IT. AND SWOOOOOSHHHHHHH THere they were. :) Nice Shots there Falcon:)

look sir, if u read, it clearly says gg_block.zip. a zip file is a compressed file, which means download. so....

Suri
10 Mar 2008, 07:31pm
And he says click on the Link for pics. What do you think that means?

killerkallerant
10 Mar 2008, 09:15pm
um suricruise, he said it was with the link, which was a download. anyways ima stop because we are ruiing his topic, and thats plain unfair. so anyways...peace and im not gonna talk about this anymore.

Falcon04
10 Mar 2008, 09:18pm
You may not respond to this Kallerant, but I've never clicked a link that forced me to download anything...