PDA

View Full Version : TTT Unplayable during peak hours.

Darky
2 May 2010, 01:56pm
Title says it all. but yeah... Whenever during peak hours after maybe 5 minutes on the server i get kicked for "Dropped to due to slot reservation." and i'm not able to join again cause its full.

And if im lucky enough to get in the same thing happens right after so i can't play unless its only like 3 players on the server X_X

NOTE: It only drops me first and not anyone else X_X

b0red
2 May 2010, 02:21pm
Donate $20 and you can get that reserved slot ;) supply and demand.

Toxin
2 May 2010, 02:40pm
Title says it all. but yeah... Whenever during peak hours after maybe 5 minutes on the server i get kicked for "Dropped to due to slot reservation." and i'm not able to join again cause its full.

And if im lucky enough to get in the same thing happens right after so i can't play unless its only like 3 players on the server X_X

NOTE: It only drops me first and not anyone else X_X

When somone with a reserved slot joins, the server will always kick the person with the highest ping first. And considering that you are from Norway, it's most likely you.

SgtJoo
2 May 2010, 02:56pm
When somone with a reserved slot joins, the server will always kick the person with the highest ping first. And considering that you are from Norway, it's most likely you.

I don't think that's true seeing as I get dropped frequently with my ping of <50

Nishok
2 May 2010, 02:58pm
In the TTT server it takes the last person joined, if I'm not wrong

Bad Dog
2 May 2010, 03:24pm
you just need to make sure that you give the TTT server a live sacrifice every week, failure to do so will result in lag, being kicked from the server or if you really incur the wraith of the server, you will be mauled by feral crab head hordes.

(Or just donate some money to get a reserve slot.)

Darky
2 May 2010, 03:29pm
Donate $20 and you can get that reserved slot ;) supply and demand.

(Or just donate some money to get a reserve slot.)

Sure, send me 10 dollars each and i can donate =)

PingPong
3 May 2010, 06:29pm
Or just get sg-a for free

Habibi
3 May 2010, 07:25pm
SG-A doesn't give you reserved slots.

SgtJoo
4 May 2010, 04:33am
I was getting reamed trying to get in yesterday during peak times.

Buffer overflow twice, kicked for reserve slot when it finally started connecting and getting straight up ninjad other times.

Chobber
4 May 2010, 05:23am
I was getting reamed trying to get in yesterday during peak times.

Buffer overflow twice, kicked for reserve slot when it finally started connecting and getting straight up ninjad other times.

Server is too awesome for the mob to play on.. :cool:

Riperzz
4 May 2010, 06:13am
Didn't know that player with highest ping gets kicked if theres no slots.

starbucks
4 May 2010, 06:37am

well, i didnt know that too, cause i ever get kicked cause im the last who joined.

SgtJoo
4 May 2010, 01:50pm

That's because it's not. It's the most recent to join. :sad2:

turbodaze
4 May 2010, 02:06pm
im having trouble getting on and im a supporter lol