PDA

View Full Version : Eskomo selling Aion CD-Key

Eskomo
2 May 2010, 10:00am
Selling

Item for Sale
Aion Game Condition of Item
New Item Description
A CD-Key for the newest MMO by NCSoft, I bought the game from best buy thinking I would play it, but I went to can you run it, and apparently my computer is terrible. Anyways, it costs $49.99 from NCSoft's online store, or $59.99 from a game store, save $20-$30^^

Description
An original, expansive MMORPG by NCsoft's Seoul development studios. In Aion, players are divided between those that are "The Chosen" and those that are "The Fallen." The Tower of Eternity exists as a gateway into the Abyss, and acts as a portal between dimensions. When a great evil opens the gateways, it awakens the Dragons imprisoned within the Abyss, who seek revenge on both worlds. It is here that an epic conflict begins, as you take your first steps on a journey to bring salvation to the world.Experience an exciting change in the way players can interact with their environment within a massively multiplayer world. With the power of the Crytec game engine, you will be able to climb sheer cliffs and fly through moving clouds. In this ethereal world, you will have the power to direct dynamic relationships between angels, demons and dragons to control the fate of the world. You will evolve Aion's storylines through social, economic and cultural experiences that are both interactive and cinematic.

Special Features
- A massively multiplayer online game featuring antagonistic relationships between angels, demons and a server-controlled NPC faction, The Dragons
- The Crytec game engine is used to create unprecedented freedom of 3D movement for your character in the game world - climb sheer cliffs and fly through moving clouds