PDA

View Full Version : Mech Warriors 4 Free

MPQC
30 Apr 2010, 07:59pm
Just found out about this. I already got the game, so I haven't checked the download. But as this is my favorite of the entire Mech Warrior series, it's a must own. ;)

Click Here (http://www.mektek.net/projects/mw4/)

It's only 1.7GB, quite small.

Awacs
1 May 2010, 11:11am
Bad link for me. Anyone else?

Clod14
1 May 2010, 11:17am
same Bad link

Mech warrior was a badas game back in the day, specailly (Mechwarrior 4)

MPQC
1 May 2010, 08:07pm
Worked yesterday..Not sure what's up with the link. It'll probably return in a day or few.

PowStriker
1 May 2010, 09:25pm
Tsk tsk tsk... you need to be more prepared. What're the Mech Warrior games about? I've never heard of them nor have I ever played them lol. I assume it's giant robots fighting each other?

MPQC
2 May 2010, 05:05am
You go through a huge campaign, where, as you put it, it's giant robots fighting each other. (Really tears down the quality when you put it that way, lol.) You're allowed to customize your mech in so many ways - you like this certain gun? Why not have two of them! Granted the graphics aren't up to par anymore, but you got to consider that the game was made exactly a decade ago.

Either way, as I said above, it's a small download. I've got the original and both expansions for it - it's worth the money to pay for, and getting it free is one great deal.

PowStriker
2 May 2010, 04:50pm
Is it online? Like an mmo :D I'ma whoop you if it is ^.^

MPQC
2 May 2010, 04:52pm
It's multiplayer, but not an mmo.

PowStriker
2 May 2010, 05:15pm
I see...is there also some sort of coop deal? I'm too lazy to go and look this stuff up xD Just give meh all the details :D

MPQC
2 May 2010, 05:22pm
Not sure, tbh. I don't recall seeing anything coop like.