PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] ba_jail_evil_v2 removal

b0red
30 Apr 2010, 12:40pm
Map Removal

Full map name
ba_jail_evil_v2 Type of map
Prison Break Why should we remove it
The Ts get way to many guns and nades in the beginning and it basically is a death trap for CTs. I try running a nazi camp and our team still gets wrecked because the Ts get a tmp and 3 ups and a shitload of nades. Basically the worst map I have ever played.

Spartan
7 May 2010, 05:40am
Lol a weeks passed. A little more input please?

Exacto-Be
7 May 2010, 06:45am
must've overlooked this :blink1:

agree with Power ... too many guns/nades

& overall most rounds end up in a "no pool" rule

Karnivor
7 May 2010, 09:08am
I blame pussy CT's and an incorrect randomized nade spawn system for this maps issues. I put out a v3 ages ago that no one ever seemed to care about that fixed the major issues.

P3rg3
7 May 2010, 09:25am
Support.

Needs to be balanced.
Either add v3 or remove the whole thing.

Metal
7 May 2010, 10:46am
support

Barber
7 May 2010, 11:04am
yeah its ridiculous, some cells have 2 nades in it lmao! this map would be awsome without em Plus, how the hell does the teleporter works in the pool? (Hilner, cookiemonster and me were trying to use it but we didnt figure it out!)

Exacto-Be
7 May 2010, 11:37am
yeah its ridiculous, some cells have 2 nades in it lmao! this map would be awsome without em Plus, how the hell does the teleporter works in the pool? (Hilner, cookiemonster and me were trying to use it but we didnt figure it out!)

just shoot around in it & suddenly u'll hit a button ...
or throw a nade

Karnivor
7 May 2010, 01:50pm
just shoot around in it & suddenly u'll hit a button ...
or throw a nade

Well now that I need to change it again.....

Ill post a v3 request whenever I get motivated to. So sometime next month. May as well remove this version right now, never let people design a map in peices you end up with 30 extra guns, and a broken random nade system.....

Mystique
10 May 2010, 04:23am
Removed