PDA

View Full Version : Hon goes retail!

Zealot
28 Apr 2010, 10:08am
May 12th, beta accounts to be deleted a week beforehand.

Also, MYM is sponsoring a tournament with a total prize pool of

First prize $5000 + 5 Peregrine Gloves
Second prize $2500 + 5 Peregrine Gloves
Third prize $1300 + 5 Peregrine Gloves
Top 16 playoffs $200 each

P.s. Stats wiped :sad2:

Metal
28 Apr 2010, 11:02am
Cant wait, than i can give HoN a try

Lux
28 Apr 2010, 11:15am
Not sure whether I'm going to buy it.

I like HoN but I'd rather play with people I know, and the SG HoN community is very weak....especially before 2AM GMT.

If I do get it...it'll be after June exams.

Eldest
28 Apr 2010, 12:29pm
bb 600 played games but say hello to new account name in 1 week :)

SgtJoo
28 Apr 2010, 02:46pm
Prepurchased it last year...

Frostbyte
28 Apr 2010, 04:42pm
Prepurchased it last year...

Same, and 3.5 made me cry buckets because it sucked that much.

R.I.P FROSTBURN

Zealot
28 Apr 2010, 08:58pm
Same, and 3.5 made me cry buckets because it sucked that much.

R.I.P FROSTBURN

I just read the patch notes, they stop stacking orbs and now this shit. No choice but to go shield breaker/abyssal skull on every melee carry.

OH YEAH GET ME SOME ZEALOT FINALLY:censored:

Frostbyte
28 Apr 2010, 09:53pm
I just read the patch notes, they stop stacking orbs and now this shit. No choice but to go shield breaker/abyssal skull on every melee carry.

OH YEAH GET ME SOME ZEALOT FINALLY:censored:

Corrupted Disciple is rolling over in his grave right now. But seriously, first carries are ridiculously imba (see pre-nerf magebane/chronos) and then they get knocked down a notch, pushers are where its at right now.

Eldest
28 Apr 2010, 10:31pm
Corrupted Disciple is rolling over in his grave right now. But seriously, first carries are ridiculously imba (see pre-nerf magebane/chronos) and then they get knocked down a notch, pushers are where its at right now.

There is nothing wrong with the carrys right now, there are a very small number of heroes that actually got life-steal before 60min in to the game..Also if you are so desperate to get life-steal you could always opt for savage mace over shield breaker etc :) Now tell me some heroes who's core includes life-steal(except puppetmaster, but harkon's + whispering stacks still)

Frostbyte
28 Apr 2010, 11:36pm
There is nothing wrong with the carrys right now, there are a very small number of heroes that actually got life-steal before 60min in to the game..Also if you are so desperate to get life-steal you could always opt for savage mace over shield breaker etc :) Now tell me some heroes who's core includes life-steal(except puppetmaster, but harkon's + whispering stacks still)

You're right, there isn't, I just dont think they're as strong as before though.

Zealot
29 Apr 2010, 08:06am

My magebane build revolved around frostburn and whispering helm :(

Don't think I've lost a game with that build.

Eldest
29 Apr 2010, 08:54am
You're right, there isn't, I just dont think they're as strong as before though.

Isn't that a good thing tho, no more farming your team's carry up so he can annihilate the opposite team 1v5, more ganks, more pushing strats etc. less turtling!

Frostbyte
29 Apr 2010, 01:40pm
Isn't that a good thing tho, no more farming your team's carry up so he can annihilate the opposite team 1v5, more ganks, more pushing strats etc. less turtling!

It is a good thing. :D

Delirium
29 Apr 2010, 02:22pm
In response to Eldest's question.

War beast
Magebane
Chronos
Malikan

True Twinkie
29 Apr 2010, 02:31pm
Zephyr is a carry as soon as he gets his first cyclone.
Chronos is a carry when his base damage is uber hax, aka level 1.
Magebane is a carry when he reaches level 6 so he can get his BLINK.
Deadwood is only strong when he gets his ITEMS.

I wish I was good enough to play these heroes :sad:.

Zealot
29 Apr 2010, 10:36pm
Zephyr is a carry as soon as he gets his first cyclone.
Chronos is a carry when his base damage is uber hax, aka level 1.
Magebane is a carry when he reaches level 6 so he can get his BLINK.
Deadwood is only strong when he gets his ITEMS.

I wish I was good enough to play these heroes :sad:.

His lvl 1 cyclone (assuming he has 1) does like 20 dps, his auto attack does more than that -_-
Most melee heroes have higher base damage since its riskier for them to attempt last hits, aka trade off for range
If mage bane doesn't get blink at first level quit the game
Deadwood ain't no carry.

Delirium
1 May 2010, 05:50pm
His lvl 1 cyclone (assuming he has 1) does like 20 dps, his auto attack does more than that -_-
Most melee heroes have higher base damage since its riskier for them to attempt last hits, aka trade off for range
If mage bane doesn't get blink at first level quit the game
Deadwood ain't no carry.

Most magebane builds go mantra first then skill point and so on till 7.

Spiritwind
1 May 2010, 06:39pm
Uhmm, have a feeling this question is fail. But, what is HoN?

Dracula
1 May 2010, 06:47pm

If you dont know, HON dosent want you.

Eldest
2 May 2010, 02:57am

Here ya go:http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/

Zealot
2 May 2010, 07:51pm
Most magebane builds go mantra first then skill point and so on till 7.

Mantra is terribad at early levels unless your stuck in a dual lane with mana intensive heroes.

Eldest
2 May 2010, 11:15pm
Mantra is terribad at early levels unless your stuck in a dual lane with mana intensive heroes.

I am pretty sure he was joking =D