PDA

View Full Version : ba_prisonhouse_v1

kabLe
27 Apr 2010, 05:54pm
<fieldset><div align="center"><blink><b class="blue"><font size="3">ba_prisonhouse_v1</font></b></blink></div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Simple PB Map that will hopefully be fun.</b>

This map is going to be all out my best project I've ever done. I'm going to work long on it so it probably won't come out for a long a while so that I can make sure it is as best I can do to my ability!!</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Time Spent On Map</b>

36 hours.</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Completion Percentage</b>

4%</div></fieldset>

<fieldset><div align="center"><b class="green">Currently Working On</b>

Deathgames Area/LR Rooms/Disco/Pool</div></fieldset>

SCREENSHOTS TO COME WHEN CLOSER TO COMPLETION!

Prez
27 Apr 2010, 05:55pm
Sounds great! Hope it turns out well!

kabLe
27 Apr 2010, 06:16pm
Also if anyone has any ideas that could make the map more appealing to the eye or more fun for the player(fun rides/rooms, custom textures(i'm not creative and not good in Photoshop)) Please PM me via forums or steam(dontcare680)

Metal
27 Apr 2010, 06:21pm
ANIME ROOM!
cant wait

kabLe
27 Apr 2010, 06:28pm
ANIME ROOM!
cant wait

lol tell ya what, if I have room in my map for an extra room I'll make a small ANIME room but you have to supply the custom textures.

Micro
27 Apr 2010, 06:42pm
Sounds good so far, I'll have fun playing on it when it's done.

kabLe
27 Apr 2010, 06:55pm
Thank you and I hope you do enjoy the map lol

iNorris
27 Apr 2010, 08:42pm
Wow, 36 hours and only 4%, should be pretty high quality! Good luck!

Exacto-Be
28 Apr 2010, 03:05am
Good luck on this map :thumb:

hope it can get razor kicked of it's throne cuz i'm so bored of that map :madgrin:

Dirty Sanchez
28 Apr 2010, 03:09am
Good luck on this map :thumb:

hope it can get razor kicked of it's throne cuz i'm so bored of that map :madgrin:

I doubt that's going to happen.

Exacto-Be
28 Apr 2010, 03:50am
I doubt that's going to happen.

HOPE
I have it

kabLe
28 Apr 2010, 05:34pm
I'm currently looking for a really good disco because I cannot do the sound thingy.(lawl) Full credit will be provided in it. Thank you!

kabLe
29 Apr 2010, 06:41am
:bump: I cannot continue with the map until this gets sorted out. SEND ME DISCO PL0X

Exacto-Be
29 Apr 2010, 09:35am
:bump: I cannot continue with the map until this gets sorted out. SEND ME DISCO PL0X

relax ... pm whazaaaa ... if i remember correctly he loves making discos

& if u want to continue already, just make the rough building of a disco & continue with the rest