PDA

View Full Version : WWE 2010 Draft

Lucas15
22 Apr 2010, 05:03pm
If you watch WWE, don't forget to watch RAW tonight when the 2010 draft takes effect, and the RAW and SmackDown rosters are both flooded with newbies!!

Show Times for RAW(Monday, April 26 ONLY)

8:00 EST
7:00 CST
6:00 MST
5:00 PST

Thanks for reading :D

Leon
22 Apr 2010, 05:46pm
RAW on thursday wut...!!? i havent watch it since Mickie got switched :cry:

Drox
22 Apr 2010, 06:15pm
I think you mean NFL draft is tonight, RAW isnt on sci fy or usa channals so you may be wrong.

Lucas15
23 Apr 2010, 03:59pm
Sorry, for some reason, iI weas thinking it's Monday. But it's on Monday, April 26, the night after Extreme Rules!

Lucas15
24 Apr 2010, 10:01pm
I edited the main post. Just realized I didn't reply to it :P

Italian Jew
24 Apr 2010, 10:08pm
Why can't they hire actors the normal way?

Caution
24 Apr 2010, 10:33pm
Why can't they hire actors the normal way?

Hard work, determination, and...dick sucking?

Lucas15
25 Apr 2010, 10:16am
Why do you have to be disrespectful about wrestling like that? If you don't like it, don't comment on it. I do like it and I get pissed off when people try to make comments about how it's nothing more than acting, which I already know!

Italian Jew
25 Apr 2010, 10:28am
Why do you have to be disrespectful about wrestling like that? If you don't like it, don't comment on it. I do like it and I get pissed off when people try to make comments about how it's nothing more than acting, which I already know!

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3733/jigglypuff3.jpg

Don't go puffing up now.

Lucas15
25 Apr 2010, 10:30am
HA HA

I'm gonna use that for my site when I don't approve a post or application :3

Lucas15
26 Apr 2010, 02:19pm
It's almost time now for the 2010 WWE Draft! View the original post for the show times!

Empire Strikes Black
26 Apr 2010, 11:43pm
Saw it a couple of hours ago. I rarely watch WWE nowadays ever since Eddie Guerrero and Benoit died, while the Rock is making Disney films and Lesnar is making millions of UFC. Meanwhile, the draft itself wasn't too special. They need to focus the draft half on the top bucks superstar (Batista, Undertaker) and half on the lower card superstars who will be pushed towards winning titles in the future. (MVP, Yoshi)

Everytime i watch WWE now, it always the Triple H/Edge/Cena/Orton show.

Drox
27 Apr 2010, 01:02am
I watched it also, wtf happened to that company? Was like I was watching a kids show :\ it has fallen far from the attitude era days.

Delirium
27 Apr 2010, 05:04am
Don't people normally out-grow this phase in their life?

Drox
27 Apr 2010, 05:17am
Don't people normally out-grow this phase in their life?

Some dont lol which is hard to believe with how crappy it is nowadays

Metal
27 Apr 2010, 06:43am
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3733/jigglypuff3.jpg

Don't go puffing up now.

Clap clap clap
lol
I cant wait for the Draft.

Drox
27 Apr 2010, 06:44am
Clap clap clap
lol
I cant wait for the Draft.

draft was last night lol

Metal
27 Apr 2010, 07:00am
draft was last night lol

i mean to watch it online, i know i missed it.

Creeping Death
27 Apr 2010, 07:17am
i havnt watch wwe since in changed to WWE

Supa
27 Apr 2010, 11:49am
Is this really considered a sport?

Silentfaith
27 Apr 2010, 03:54pm
WWE isn't as good as the WWF time... when they had The Rock, Stone Cold, Angle, Folly... and a few others...

Now, its just a disappointment (As a person who watched WWF I think its not comparable)... John Cena trys to be funny... but its CORNY... he trys to do what the rock did... will never happen...

NO wrestler now, NOT EVEN Cena... has to ROAR that the Rock got when the crowd went wild.

I only watch when the guest hosts are on and thats it...

Prez
27 Apr 2010, 05:13pm
WWE isn't as good as the WWF time... when they had The Rock, Stone Cold, Angle, Folly... and a few others...

Now, its just a disappointment (As a person who watched WWF I think its not comparable)... John Cena trys to be funny... but its CORNY... he trys to do what the rock did... will never happen...

NO wrestler now, NOT EVEN Cena... has to ROAR that the Rock got when the crowd went wild.

I only watch when the guest hosts are on and thats it...

Agreed. I used to watch it in the old WWF times; it was great. I remember when Stone Cold came on with a bunch of beers and threw them at the crowd, lol. Sucks now IMO.

Jaffa
27 Apr 2010, 05:28pm
Undertaker vs Shawn Micheals (v1)

Best match i've seen since attitude era. WWE hasn't been that bad recently, run up to wrestlemania was pretty good

Lucas15
27 Apr 2010, 07:36pm
Ya. Shawn lost at WM 26 so he is gone :P

Lucas15
27 Apr 2010, 07:39pm
Is this really considered a sport?

It's called wrestling genius <_<

Supa
27 Apr 2010, 08:13pm
It's called rehearsed wrestling genius <_<

There, helped you out a bit.

Delirium
28 Apr 2010, 07:17am
Some dont lol which is hard to believe with how crappy it is nowadays

I agree, I semi watched it when I was in 5th grade.. and the only reason for that was to get to stay up past 10 o clock.

BlackEagle
28 Apr 2010, 03:38pm
It's called wrestling genius <_<

So.......acting is a sport?

Lucas15
29 Apr 2010, 04:42pm
So.......acting is a sport?

Don't be mad just because you can't act...

BlackEagle
29 Apr 2010, 04:53pm
Don't be mad just because you can't act...

Oh I am not mad I play real sports :blink1:

I don't pretend like I can act either.

Lucas15
29 Apr 2010, 04:55pm
Okay, I'm tired of this...wrestling is of course acting, but it is entertaining!

I play real sports too, but i also like wrestling

BlackEagle
29 Apr 2010, 04:56pm
Understandable..you like it.

I have respect for that.

Drox
29 Apr 2010, 05:31pm
Okay, I'm tired of this...wrestling is of course acting, but it is entertaining!

I play real sports too, but i also like wrestling

Tbh its only really entertaining for kids nowadays, maybe if it was more entertaining for adults it would be decent like it use to be. lol

`Pepper.
29 Apr 2010, 06:04pm
Used to be "manly"
But has always been stupid.

BEFORE

3JklinUgt2M

pPutCrUY8Lo

tD1GcvWiVCI&NR

NOW

ocxuQVg8bFM

I'll just leave that there

Legendkiller
30 Apr 2010, 04:45pm

Please, you're iggnorance is laughable. You should see what the WWE Stars must go through every day for every year. They have a harder job then most "real" sports out there.

Silentfaith
30 Apr 2010, 05:31pm

You do realise a majority of the WWE wrestlers have amazing wrestling backgrounds... its called they were offered a opportunity to do what they love, entertain people and make money...

BlackEagle
30 Apr 2010, 05:47pm
Please, you're iggnorance is laughable. You should see what the WWE Stars must go through every day for every year. They have a harder job then most "real" sports out there.

I do not think that is true at all. That is your opinion though but from what I know most wrestlers have taken roids while most baseball players have but most athletes have not.

This still doesn't take away from the fact that it is still acting. I am sorry that this is a sensitive topic for you.

I also agree a lot of wrestlers have gone through great wrestling backgrounds but it is still acting NOW. I am talking about WWE not their backgrounds. They are doing this because they love and I agree with you otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. I wouldn't do a job I wouldn't enjoy. Again though I am talking about their acting and how that is all it really is.

Once again I am not talking about backgrounds or whatever so I don't care what I am saying is that they ARE ACTING when they do this. That is all I am saying. Everything is irrelevant to what I am talking about.

Silentfaith
30 Apr 2010, 05:59pm
I do not think that is true at all. That is your opinion though but from what I know most wrestlers have taken roids while most baseball players have but most athletes have not.

This still doesn't take away from the fact that it is still acting. I am sorry that this is a sensitive topic for you.

I also agree a lot of wrestlers have gone through great wrestling backgrounds but it is still acting NOW. I am talking about WWE not their backgrounds. They are doing this because they love and I agree with you otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. I wouldn't do a job I wouldn't enjoy. Again though I am talking about their acting and how that is all it really is.

Once again I am not talking about backgrounds or whatever so I don't care what I am saying is that they ARE ACTING when they do this. That is all I am saying. Everything is irrelevant to what I am talking about.

A suggestion, learn you're facts before you post.

#1 *from what I know most wrestlers have taken roids*, so how do you know this? Do you have first hand knowledge that nobody else seems to have? You must have not heard of the WWE Drug Policy due to the Sucide of Chris Beniot? All wrestlers get drug tested, and any ROID use is a breech of contract. Example, Chris Masters was caught using roids and was fired for it.

You say *acting*. Actors use stunt doubles, when these guys don't. Do you really think that just anyone can do what they do? Yes its *Staged*, it's made for pure entertainment, but you truely cannot sit there and believe that it requires no athletic skill, and talent. They little promo chats are acting, but thats the point.. ENTERTAINMENT...

Wrestlers have died in the ring in the WWE because things have gone wrong... injuries happen, and those aren't acting.. it's always a risk..

The training the wrestlers go through to stay into top shape is not a walk in the park, its as intense as any other Professional Wrestling Industry... to keep up looks, and to stay in top shape.

Now, I'm not a fan of the WWE, but I hate when people post things that they themselves have no idea what they are saying.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WWE, THEN DON'T POST IN THE THREAD.... This community has enough trolls who like to cause drama and moan as it is.

BlackEagle
30 Apr 2010, 06:44pm
A suggestion, learn you're facts before you post.

#1 *from what I know most wrestlers have taken roids*, so how do you know this? Do you have first hand knowledge that nobody else seems to have? You must have not heard of the WWE Drug Policy due to the Sucide of Chris Beniot? All wrestlers get drug tested, and any ROID use is a breech of contract. Example, Chris Masters was caught using roids and was fired for it.

You say *acting*. Actors use stunt doubles, when these guys don't. Do you really think that just anyone can do what they do? Yes its *Staged*, it's made for pure entertainment, but you truely cannot sit there and believe that it requires no athletic skill, and talent. They little promo chats are acting, but thats the point.. ENTERTAINMENT...

Wrestlers have died in the ring in the WWE because things have gone wrong... injuries happen, and those aren't acting.. it's always a risk..

The training the wrestlers go through to stay into top shape is not a walk in the park, its as intense as any other Professional Wrestling Industry... to keep up looks, and to stay in top shape.

Now, I'm not a fan of the WWE, but I hate when people post things that they themselves have no idea what they are saying.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WWE, THEN DON'T POST IN THE THREAD.... This community has enough trolls who like to cause drama and moan as it is.

Ok well they might not take roids now but then they did in the past. They did when I watched it when I was little so I am sorry about that I do not keep up with pro wrestling.

Not all actors use stunt doubles either at all times and I agree with you. I never once said that it doesn't take athletic skill so I am not sure where you got that from or talent.

No it isn't acting if they die but still they messed up on their "staging" or "acting" or whatever you want to call it. No doubt it is always a risk just like anything you do in life.

I also agree with you that their training is probably pretty difficult. I never said being a wrestler was easy. Once again this takes away from my main point which was "it is staged". I never insulted wrestlers saying they are unathletic or losers or stupid or whatever. I used to watch wrestling when I was like eight myself so I can't bash on it I used to love it. I am just stating the truth, sorry.

I never said that I didn't like WWE but what I am saying is that it is acting and I was agreeing with someone earlier. Also I didn't start this you did and I wasn't trolling. I told flameboy that I respected that he liked it. I don't expect him to like what I like but then someone told me I was ignorant for some reason I don't know why. I wasn't joking when I told flameboy that either.

Lastly, I am not trying to cause drama at all I am just stating my opinion. Is that not what a forum is for, stating your opinion? If not then I guess nobody should really be here. Hardly consider myself a troll considered to some of the people on here.

Silentfaith
30 Apr 2010, 07:18pm
Ok well they might not take roids now but then they did in the past. They did when I watched it when I was little so I am sorry about that I do not keep up with pro wrestling.

Not all actors use stunt doubles either at all times and I agree with you. I never once said that it doesn't take athletic skill so I am not sure where you got that from or talent.

No it isn't acting if they die but still they messed up on their "staging" or "acting" or whatever you want to call it. No doubt it is always a risk just like anything you do in life.

I also agree with you that their training is probably pretty difficult. I never said being a wrestler was easy. Once again this takes away from my main point which was "it is staged". I never insulted wrestlers saying they are unathletic or losers or stupid or whatever. I used to watch wrestling when I was like eight myself so I can't bash on it I used to love it. I am just stating the truth, sorry.

I never said that I didn't like WWE but what I am saying is that it is acting and I was agreeing with someone earlier. Also I didn't start this you did and I wasn't trolling. I told flameboy that I respected that he liked it. I don't expect him to like what I like but then someone told me I was ignorant for some reason I don't know why. I wasn't joking when I told flameboy that either.

Lastly, I am not trying to cause drama at all I am just stating my opinion. Is that not what a forum is for, stating your opinion? If not then I guess nobody should really be here. Hardly consider myself a troll considered to some of the people on here.

Lol.

:clap:

Empire Strikes Black
30 Apr 2010, 08:53pm
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrX9Ca7LSyQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrX9Ca7LSyQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Drox
30 Apr 2010, 09:21pm
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrX9Ca7LSyQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrX9Ca7LSyQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I lol'd

turbodaze
1 May 2010, 08:27am
i didnt know wwe had a draft they probably made one to get better ratings. Cause I don't remember them having one ever and I was into wwf since early 90s

wwe sucks now, i remember ecw, wcw being great too!

Legendkiller
1 May 2010, 11:44am
I get tired of all the idiots who say "Wrestling is gay, its all acting and I could do it". They most likly heard one of the cool kids in school say it and they held onto that idea. Most people are unaware that all the wrestlers must take drug tests and are thrown out of the WWE after 3 strikes. So the "fact" that every star is on roids is wrong, seeing as if that was true there would be no wrestlers.

It is acting, it is scripted but so are movies and television shows and you all like those don't ya.
I don't mind if you tried to watch it and didn't like it, thats fine with me. Its just these tards who have never watched it in their lives and go with the popular opinions to make themselves sound cool annoys me.

:mad2:

Silentfaith
1 May 2010, 01:48pm

Lol

Lucas15
1 May 2010, 01:56pm
I get tired of all the idiots who say "Wrestling is gay, its all acting and I could do it". They most likly heard one of the cool kids in school say it and they held onto that idea. Most people are unaware that all the wrestlers must take drug tests and are thrown out of the WWE after 3 strikes. So the "fact" that every star is on roids is wrong, seeing as if that was true there would be no wrestlers.

It is acting, it is scripted but so are movies and television shows and you all like those don't ya.
I don't mind if you tried to watch it and didn't like it, thats fine with me. Its just these tards who have never watched it in their lives and go with the popular opinions to make themselves sound cool annoys me.

THANK YOU!!!! EVERYONE THINKS JUST BECAUSE IT'S FAKE IT'S GAY AND NOT COLL!!!!!

I WORSHIP YOU xD

Italian Jew
1 May 2010, 02:37pm

I kinda liked Ready to Rumble a few years back. There were actors and wrestlers, acting in a movie about wrestling, which was made out to be fake as the wrestlers were acting in it. Blows your fucking mind, doesn't it?

I've seen "wrestling" on TV and nearly naked men getting all oiled up, sweaty, and fake punching/kicking/slamming people just doesn't entertain me in the least. Now some of the women wrestlers (the ones that don't look like men)...that's a different story.

EVERYONE THINKS JUST BECAUSE IT'S FAKE IT'S GAY AND NOT COLL!!!!!

I refer again to the nearly naked men getting all oiled up, sweaty and getting excited over touching another man in a rough manner. Then again, that might just be fake gay.

By the way, don't take anything I said too terribly seriously.

Drox
1 May 2010, 03:19pm

I WORSHIP YOU xD

Everyone thinks its gay and not cool because its gay and not cool from what it use to be.

Legendkiller
1 May 2010, 04:36pm
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GLJeZwxV5vg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GLJeZwxV5vg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Its all fake though.

Lucas15
1 May 2010, 04:37pm
I kinda liked Ready to Rumble a few years back. There were actors and wrestlers, acting in a movie about wrestling, which was made out to be fake as the wrestlers were acting in it. Blows your fucking mind, doesn't it?

I've seen "wrestling" on TV and nearly naked men getting all oiled up, sweaty, and fake punching/kicking/slamming people just doesn't entertain me in the least. Now some of the women wrestlers (the ones that don't look like men)...that's a different story.

I refer again to the nearly naked men getting all oiled up, sweaty and getting excited over touching another man in a rough manner. Then again, that might just be fake gay.

Okay...I'm getting tired of you. I know it's fake for the last time...They do this because of all the money! They get payed millions of dollars a year!!

Supa
1 May 2010, 04:55pm
I love how all this started because I said WWE was not a sport.

But seriously, this thread belongs in the TV Shows section. :P

turbodaze
2 May 2010, 08:56am
i will say again, WHY DOES NEED A DRAFT!

i was reading in the newspaper and ESPN got Huge tv ratings because of their draft being on prime time. So maybe ww pee wants to do it now so it can boost their ratings cause they have been hurtin with ratings for sometime now. Now they want a market for kids, as you can see with a magazine called WWE 4 kids ive seen on newstands. They do that guest host bullshit every monday night raw now. RAW is horrible now.

Maybe they should wrestle like back in 1999, the golden era on wrestling i think with NWO. TNA has been getting better.

UFC and K1 rules

Lucas15
2 May 2010, 10:31am
i will say again, WHY DOES NEED A DRAFT!

i was reading in the newspaper and ESPN got Huge tv ratings because of their draft being on prime time. So maybe ww pee wants to do it now so it can boost their ratings cause they have been hurtin with ratings for sometime now. Now they want a market for kids, as you can see with a magazine called WWE 4 kids ive seen on newstands. They do that guest host bullshit every monday night raw now. RAW is horrible now.

Maybe they should wrestle like back in 1999, the golden era on wrestling i think with NWO. TNA has been getting better.

UFC and K1 rules

WWE has had a draft since 2006. They run a successful business, something you can't even do in your head.

Legendkiller
2 May 2010, 06:46pm

Please, this arguement got old after the 17th douchebag who said it. You make it sound like they are sucking each other off.

Italian Jew
2 May 2010, 07:16pm
Please, this arguement got old after the 17th douchebag who said it. You make it sound like they are sucking each other off.

Hey, newfag, did you read the part where I said don't take it too seriously or were you born stupid?

If you can't handle people not liking it, then I suggest going over to their houses and beat them over the head with a luckily placed chair or collapsible table. Otherwise, do us a favor and shut the fuck up.

Drox
2 May 2010, 07:18pm
I love how the WWE lovers are getting so butthurt over a crappy product, go back and watch actual good entertainment of wrestling before its target crowd was 10 year old kids. :\ Stop being Cena fags

TheTruth
2 May 2010, 07:42pm

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1241795638_hulk_hogan_wrestling_techniques.gif

Drox
2 May 2010, 07:51pm
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1241795638_hulk_hogan_wrestling_techniques.gif

I lol'd

Delirium
3 May 2010, 04:12am
God this thread is hilarious.

Legendkiller
3 May 2010, 04:15am
Hey, newfag, did you read the part where I said don't take it too seriously or were you born stupid?

If you can't handle people not liking it, then I suggest going over to their houses and beat them over the head with a luckily placed chair or collapsible table. Otherwise, do us a favor and shut the fuck up.

Last time I checked I had the right to argue if I wanted too, isn't that what a forum is about? You obviously had the intention of making the fans get pissed off, yet try to cover it up by saying don't take it seriously, so don't get all defensive when you see somebody respond when you clearly had the intention of attacking the product.

Just because wrestling isn't as good as it was in the 90's or early 00's, doesn't mean it still doesn't have that appeal today. If you are going to judge it, at least watch a show or a PPV, don't be one of those assholes who hear about it and be like "LOL, half naked dudes fighting thats soo gay".

Delirium
3 May 2010, 04:23am
This community has enough trolls who like to cause drama and moan as it is.

Hey now.

Hardly consider myself a troll considered to some of the people on here.

Oh really?

I WORSHIP YOU xD

It's nice that you found something to believe in.

I love how all this started because I said WWE was not a sport.

But seriously, this thread belongs in the TV Shows section. :P

ZING!

WWE has had a draft since 2006. They run a successful business, something you can't even do in your head.

Hey now, I'm a pretty business smart person don't tell me what I can and can't do. (not that I take anything you've said seriously, you act like a 9 year-old on a sugar rush)

FUCKING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

Last time I checked I had the right to argue if I wanted too, isn't that what a forum is about? You obviously had the intention of making the fans get pissed off, yet try to cover it up by saying don't take it seriously, so don't get all defensive when you see somebody respond when you clearly had the intention of attacking the product.

Just because wrestling isn't as good as it was in the 90's or early 00's, doesn't mean it still doesn't have that appeal today. If you are going to judge it, at least watch a show or a PPV, don't be one of those assholes who hear about it and be like "LOL, half naked dudes fighting thats soo gay".

Last time I checked, you have no rights, you're not guaranteed anything on this website. Maybe he did want you to get irritated, but you gave him the satisfaction of being angry.

Oh and Wrestling is fucking horrible, I watched a show last week and it's nothing like it used to be.

Now's where I do the opposite of IJ and say LOLOLOL GET @ ME FAGGOTS

BOOWY
3 May 2010, 05:58am
Movies are written with a predetermined outcome and nobody pisses all over those. WWE aren't even hiding the fact that it's "fake", and I put that in quotes because most people need to be real athletes to take part in it with most people having multiple surgeries because of it. Your fake argument may have been valid in the 70s/80s when they were instructed to deny those claims(and consequently were required to whip the accuser's ass), but not now.

Anyway, I thought the 2010 draft was a disaster in terms of the way they did it. Only a few people got moved over and Smackdown by far got the worst of it. It didn't feel random at all. For me, the timing sucks too. Everything peaks at Wrestlemania so why not have the draft right after? The draft feels pointless too because a lot of the wrestlers have been appearing on both shows anyway(excluding the tag team champs because they're supposed to).

I love the industry, I don't love the product itself so much anymore. I listen to interviews and watch documentaries on it all the time. I liked it in the 80s and 90s, early 2000s were okay too.

Legendkiller
3 May 2010, 01:40pm
Last time I checked, you have no rights, you're not guaranteed anything on this website. Maybe he did want you to get irritated, but you gave him the satisfaction of being angry.

Oh and Wrestling is fucking horrible, I watched a show last week and it's nothing like it used to be.

Now's where I do the opposite of IJ and say LOLOLOL GET @ ME FAGGOTS

Hmmm, seeing as how I'm allowed to post whatever and whenever I want to, I would consider that a guaranteed right. Im not really angry, I'm just trying to make a valid point as all. Hes the one who got all pissy seeing as how he disagrees with the product and wants to belittle it anyway possible without clear knowledge of it.

Movies are written with a predetermined outcome and nobody pisses all over those. WWE aren't even hiding the fact that it's "fake", and I put that in quotes because most people need to be real athletes to take part in it with most people having multiple surgeries because of it. Your fake argument may have been valid in the 70s/80s when they were instructed to deny those claims(and consequently were required to whip the accuser's ass), but not now.

Anyway, I thought the 2010 draft was a disaster in terms of the way they did it. Only a few people got moved over and Smackdown by far got the worst of it. It didn't feel random at all. For me, the timing sucks too. Everything peaks at Wrestlemania so why not have the draft right after? The draft feels pointless too because a lot of the wrestlers have been appearing on both shows anyway(excluding the tag team champs because they're supposed to).

I love the industry, I don't love the product itself so much anymore. I listen to interviews and watch documentaries on it all the time. I liked it in the 80s and 90s, early 2000s were okay too.

I'm glad to see someone here shares insight. The draft actually turned out well imo. At first I felt the same way you did, but now I see what they did. They want RAW to be their top show, so accordingly they gave RAW all top stars. In Smackdown's case, it is where the Midcarders and new stars have their spotlight seeing as how all the Maineventers are on RAW. Its now a good place to build future ME's.

Delirium
3 May 2010, 02:13pm
Hmmm, seeing as how I'm allowed to post whatever and whenever I want to, I would consider that a guaranteed right. Im not really angry, I'm just trying to make a valid point as all. Hes the one who got all pissy seeing as how he disagrees with the product and wants to belittle it anyway possible without clear knowledge of it.

Until moderators come through and clean your posts up? or you're denied access to the site?

Supa
3 May 2010, 02:28pm
This thread would be a perfect storyline for the WWE.

I might send this to Vince himself.

Delirium
3 May 2010, 02:30pm
This thread would be a perfect storyline for the WWE.

I might send this to Vince himself.

Not enough oil and sweat mixed up with grabbing other men in the genitalia area

Supa
3 May 2010, 02:52pm
Not enough oil and sweat mixed up with grabbing other men in the genitalia area

That all comes later of course. :D

Lucas15
3 May 2010, 02:58pm
Okay... can we just quit talking about this? I just wnated to tell people that like WWE about the draft and when it was, but some people had to be smartasses. Just deal with it! Anyways, someone please close this thread. Thanks.

Delirium
3 May 2010, 03:02pm
Okay... can we just quit talking about this? I just wnated to tell people that like WWE about the draft and when it was, but some people had to be smartasses. Just deal with it! Anyways, someone please close this thread. Thanks.

Just deal with ourselves for being smart asses? You're one for the two or three people who was on the point of a columbine-like attack on your surrounding neighborhood all because we pointed out that WWE is Fake, Gay, and shittier to the factor of 10 than it was in previous decades.

Legendkiller
3 May 2010, 03:23pm
Until moderators come through and clean your posts up? or you're denied access to the site?

I wouldn't do anything to cause that so that point is just invalid.

Just deal with ourselves for being smart asses? You're one for the two or three people who was on the point of a columbine-like attack on your surrounding neighborhood all because we pointed out that WWE is Fake, Gay, and shittier to the factor of 10 than it was in previous decades.

You didn't "point" out anything, hell you didn't even come up with any arguements backing you're statement that my 6 year old brother couldn't do. I'm guessing you were picked on as a child and seem to feel the need to pick on the things you don't understand. Just because you heard the "cool" kids say wrestling was gay doesn't mean you still have to follow them, it is possible to strike an original thought once in a while.

Italian Jew
3 May 2010, 03:44pm
Glad we got that all settled. The people who do not like wrestling and have said such clearly do not understand it. I remember playing WrestleMania on the NES and being a fan of Hulk Hogan, but guess what...you grow out of it.

Sorry if I grew out of at an early age and realized it is one of the lowest forms of entertainment out there. I'm sorry many people don't share your unbridled satisfaction watching a very physical play.

Just stop being a moron. There isn't that much to get from wrestling as it is centered around a young audience these days, so stop claiming people don't get it. Also, stop with this "it's cool to hate on wrestling" theory you've created. This may come as a shock to your seemingly sheltered lifestyle, but a lot of people can make unique decisions on their own that just so happen to be the same as other people's decisions.

Legendkiller
3 May 2010, 03:53pm
Glad we got that all settled. The people who do not like wrestling and have said such clearly do not understand it. I remember playing WrestleMania on the NES and being a fan of Hulk Hogan, but guess what...you grow out of it.

Sorry if I grew out of at an early age and realized it is one of the lowest forms of entertainment out there. I'm sorry many people don't share your unbridled satisfaction watching a very physical play.

Just stop being a moron. There isn't that much to get from wrestling as it is centered around a young audience these days, so stop claiming people don't get it. Also, stop with this "it's cool to hate on wrestling" theory you've created. This may come as a shock to your seemingly sheltered lifestyle, but a lot of people can make unique decisions on their own that just so happen to be the same as other people's decisions.

I would stop saying that, but its not very often that I come across an individual who has mature reasons for their dislike of the sport. Its cool if you don't like it, as long as you don't sound like the typical douche on the corner. Please forgive me for taking a strong intrest in something that you seem to hold a hate against

Supa
3 May 2010, 04:07pm
I would stop saying that, but its not very often that I come across an individual who has mature reasons for their dislike of the sport. Its cool if you don't like it, as long as you don't sound like the typical douche on the corner. Please forgive me for taking a strong intrest in something that you seem to hold a grudge against.

It's not a sport.

Legendkiller
3 May 2010, 04:25pm
It's not a sport.

This is the exact defination from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sport

"an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc"

Drox
3 May 2010, 05:15pm
This is the exact defination from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sport

"an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc"

When they say wrestling they mean real wrestling. lol Fake wrestling isnt competitive, its a show where the outcomes and events are already planned.

BOOWY
3 May 2010, 06:15pm
I'd call it a pseudo-sport. Everything up to 'competitive' fits pro wrestling when we look at what is a sport, and in some aspects it can be competitive. It's also entertainment and to some guys it's an art form. If they put real wrestling on TV, it would be less popular than Monday night curling.

Legendkiller
3 May 2010, 06:57pm
When they say wrestling they mean real wrestling. lol Fake wrestling isnt competitive, its a show where the outcomes and events are already planned.

It still is competitive. The stars themselves compete with the others to determine who fills their roles the best(best inring skill, best crowd reaction, best mic skill). Each star really works their way up in the company to get to the main event. WWE fires more wrestlers then you're local McDonalds.

Drox
3 May 2010, 09:14pm
It still is competitive. The stars themselves compete with the others to determine who fills their roles the best(best inring skill, best crowd reaction, best mic skill). Each star really works their way up in the company to get to the main event. WWE fires more wrestlers then you're local McDonalds.

Competitive maybe in the locker room? Ive seen WWE put the worst wrestlers in the main event then ever before, guys who have hardly any skill like Batista but because the guy looks like he is shooting roids they think he is good. Another good example is Triple H who also wrestles like shit but is good on the mic, I'll him give that.

No, not every star works his way up. Alot of the time it has to do with who ure daddy was or who you know. Go talk to some retired or indy wrestlers, lol they will tell you how the business works. Ive seen some of the best guys with awesome skills get tossed aside in the WWE just because the other guy knows some people. :P Its garbage