PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft

SgtJoo
22 Apr 2010, 11:35am
Anyone plan on watching? NFLN or ESPN?

:nuts:

Drox
22 Apr 2010, 11:46am
ehh not really, although I am interested to see where Tebow ends up.

Supa
22 Apr 2010, 01:19pm
I'll be watching it. I try to every year. I gotta see if Taylor Mays ends up being an Eagle!!

SgtJoo
22 Apr 2010, 03:29pm
Two hours. :D

BlackEagle
22 Apr 2010, 04:25pm
I'll be watching it. I try to every year. I gotta see if Taylor Mays ends up being an Eagle!!

He will never be an Eagle. You have to be pretty damn good to be like me.

Anyway....I am excited to see where Tebow goes and who is picked #1. I also really want to get Eric Berry since I am a Browns fan but I have a feeling that he will be gone pretty early.

SgtJoo
22 Apr 2010, 04:28pm
He will never be an Eagle. You have to be pretty damn good to be like me.

Anyway....I am excited to see where Tebow goes and who is picked #1. I also really want to get Eric Berry since I am a Browns fan but I have a feeling that he will be gone pretty early.

I'm hoping I see something because my Panthers don't have a pick til second round... :sad2:

TheTruth
22 Apr 2010, 05:40pm
Gotta wait till pick 22. Guhhh. At least the Bills are coming up <333

SgtJoo
22 Apr 2010, 06:10pm
Gotta wait till pick 22. Guhhh. At least the Bills are coming up <333

At least y'all have a first rounder... lol

Drox
22 Apr 2010, 06:16pm
I'm hoping I see something because my Panthers don't have a pick til second round... :sad2:

Carolina is going though some crazy rebuild, I just hope they have what they can get come pre-season or its gonna be another rough season to watch.

matt 187
22 Apr 2010, 07:14pm
My Dolphins are going to get there ass handed to them this year =[

TheTruth
22 Apr 2010, 07:41pm
Pats traded down again. Surprise surprise.

For the love of god do not pick Tebow, Bill....

Edit: Lol.

Drox
22 Apr 2010, 08:26pm
wow Denver picked Tebow lol

TheTruth
22 Apr 2010, 08:27pm
Oh hay dar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEDD43ZVXeg&feature=player_embedded

SgtJoo
23 Apr 2010, 04:25am
Carolina needs to trade up to get Golden Tate before he's gone...

Drox
23 Apr 2010, 12:39pm
Carolina needs to trade up to get Golden Tate before he's gone...

We will see what happens, word on the street is they are trying to trade to get higher up in the 2nd round for colt mccoy.

SgtJoo
23 Apr 2010, 04:31pm
2nd round started 1/2 an hour ago.

Drox
23 Apr 2010, 04:45pm
yea Im watching right now

SgtJoo
23 Apr 2010, 04:53pm
I can't believe Clausen has fallen so far...

irony in that post.

Gonna firebomb the GM's house if we don't pick up a WR.

Drox
23 Apr 2010, 10:35pm
I can't believe Clausen has fallen so far...

irony in that post.

Gonna firebomb the GM's house if we don't pick up a WR.

eehhh I would have preferred us picking up that cody kid from alabama instead of a qb since we have Moore for next year. Our defense is hurting bad right now.

SgtJoo
24 Apr 2010, 07:11am
I wanted Golden Tate :(

Smitty 2.0

Instead we get Dwayne Jarrett 2.0 with LaFell and a mediocre wildcat local boy with Armanti Edwards

BlackEagle
25 Apr 2010, 10:59am
I thought it was a pretty good draft. Surprised Tebow went so high but I must be the only one that thinks he will be a good QB.

Drox
25 Apr 2010, 12:13pm
yea it was decent, kinda disappointed in the route my Carolina panthers took but just have to wait and see what happens come preseason.

SgtJoo
25 Apr 2010, 12:33pm
yea it was decent, kinda disappointed in the route my Carolina panthers took but just have to wait and see what happens come preseason.

This x99999

iNorris
25 Apr 2010, 12:42pm
AAAHHHHHH Bears got lefevour!!! w00t

SgtJoo
25 Apr 2010, 01:01pm
AAAHHHHHH Bears got lefevour!!! w00t

Is he any good?

BlackEagle
25 Apr 2010, 04:18pm
My Brownies got Colt McCoy in the third round. Not bad I didn't want them to draft a QB unless it was late and we did that. I think the Browns did a good job!

Spliff
25 Apr 2010, 04:20pm
Jason Hanson needs to part with the Lions since they can't seem to do anything. And if anyone was wondering Jason Hanson lives like 15 houses down the street from me when he isn't in Detroit :)

turbodaze
2 May 2010, 08:57am
I thought it was a pretty good draft. Surprised Tebow went so high but I must be the only one that thinks he will be a good QB.

im a broncos fan and I LOVE Tebow being on our team! Im a Gators and SEC fan so I love it totally hehe. Probably get his jersey soon.

IronMaiden 24
3 May 2010, 06:39am
Minnesota made a big mistake not taking Colt Mccoy !

Italian Jew
3 May 2010, 09:46am
Minnesota made a big mistake not taking Colt Mccoy !

They are banking on Favre being available for the next several years. If Favre had his way with how his body handled it, he would be all up for it. :P

McCoy wouldn't fit in that offense anyway.

There will be plenty of QB's next year in the draft.

SgtJoo
3 May 2010, 01:35pm
They are banking on Favre being available for the next several years. If Favre had his way with how his body handled it, he would be all up for it. :P

McCoy wouldn't fit in that offense anyway.

There will be plenty of QB's next year in the draft.

Depends on how this whole lockout thing is gonna turn out.

They were saying this year was one of the deepest in recent history because of fears of a lockout. A lot of non-seniors went in the draft this year.

BlackEagle
3 May 2010, 02:15pm
Minnesota did the right thing because Cleveland drafted him. McCoy is also in love with Cleveland right now he said that it is the perfect fit for him.

SgtJoo
3 May 2010, 02:33pm
I still can't believe we picked up Clausen and Pike...

At least we didn't trade up for Clausen like we were trying to.

Drox
4 May 2010, 04:02am
I still can't believe we picked up Clausen and Pike...

At least we didn't trade up for Clausen like we were trying to.

lol Its gonna be a long season coming up

SgtJoo
4 May 2010, 05:01am
lol Its gonna be a long season coming up

To be honest it's good we have some QB competition, but I'm really worried about WRs and the defense. We lost peppers and some other good players on D and for WRs we have Steve Smith and ___________. :angry:

Drox
4 May 2010, 05:23am
To be honest it's good we have some QB competition, but I'm really worried about WRs and the defense. We lost peppers and some other good players on D and for WRs we have Steve Smith and ___________. :angry:

Idk about the QB thing, Moore did alright last couple games last season but if you remember when Jake was hurt and Fox put him in he sucked where we had to pick up that beat up old guy Testeverde. lol I dont look forward to seeing how the QB thing turns out.

The Baltimore Ravens
4 May 2010, 08:02am
Idk about the QB thing, Moore did alright last couple games last season but if you remember when Jake was hurt and Fox put him in he sucked where we had to pick up that beat up old guy Testeverde. lol I dont look forward to seeing how the QB thing turns out.

you guys ready for when the ravens come to town? they are gonna whoop ur ass

Drox
4 May 2010, 03:31pm
you guys ready for when the ravens come to town? they are gonna whoop ur ass

I lol'd :P

SgtJoo
4 May 2010, 03:38pm
I lol'd :P

I lol'd x2

Tee hee. The Ravens.

Well it'll be a fight between Moore/Clausen/Pike/Cantwell to see who deserves it most.

BlackEagle
5 May 2010, 12:47pm
The Ravens are going to be really good this year. I personally expect a lot from them this year if they don't go far in the playoffs this will be a terrible season for them.