PDA

View Full Version : And Here We Go

McCallum
20 Apr 2010, 07:24pm
Bleach just went back to the main arc, but the last episode was just a recap of what happened so long ago (before all the fillers). Another episode was just released by Dattebayo and I'm almost finished downloading it.

Ichigo VS. Ulquiorra

This fight is going to be epic. :biggrin:

Lemonstein
20 Apr 2010, 08:34pm
wow, im happy i started reading the manga instead of watching these painful fillers

McCallum
21 Apr 2010, 07:10pm
wow, im happy i started reading the manga instead of watching these painful fillers

From what I have heard, Naruto fillers are even worse. :confused:

Captain Sparrow
21 Apr 2010, 07:15pm
From what I have heard, Naruto fillers are even worse. :confused:

Atleast they are short.

Zaraki
22 Apr 2010, 09:36am
Why have you made a thread similar to mine?
It's here (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32972)

Press "search" next time.

Btw, i like naruto more atm, bleach is predictable because i read the manga during the fillers :'(

Chaoz`
22 Apr 2010, 09:47am
i like Naruto more then Bleach, even the naruto filelrs are way better then Bleach, but now bleach has gotten interesting, but i still love Naruto more

McCallum
22 Apr 2010, 09:49am
Why have you made a thread similar to mine?
It's here (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32972)

Press "search" next time.

Btw, i like naruto more atm, bleach is predictable because i read the manga during the fillers :'(

Sorry?

Lemonstein
22 Apr 2010, 09:51am
hurray! finally Kisuke is showing up to save the day

Kuro
27 Apr 2010, 01:30pm
manga over anime any day. but naruto had like 100 eps of filler before they got back to the manga.. bleach fillers are way more crappy over naruto fillers. and remember fillers are to buffer the anime from catching up to the manga.

Zaraki
27 Apr 2010, 03:49pm
manga over anime any day. but naruto had like 100 eps of filler before they got back to the manga.. bleach fillers are way more crappy over naruto fillers. and remember fillers are to buffer the anime from catching up to the manga.

Or to annoy us when we get excited about next week's episode...
Then the guys in Japan go like "OMG FILLER NEEDED, THEY WANT TO SEE COOL STUFF!!"
And then they use a scenario of a barbie episode, but with naruto in it :sad:

Micro
27 Apr 2010, 07:06pm
OMG an other show i need to watch.

Kuro
27 Apr 2010, 08:26pm
u mean to say u never seen bleach?

Zealot
28 Apr 2010, 09:19am
They need to step up the animation for one of the better fights, seriously. Before the filler started the animation was superb, now it's sub-par.

Kuro
28 Apr 2010, 12:43pm
They need to step up the animation for one of the better fights, seriously. Before the filler started the animation was superb, now it's sub-par.

all these bad things i keep hearing about bleach anime.. makes me afraid to watch it. Maybe i'll just stick to thinking of bleach anime ending after the rescue arc. And try desperately to block out all the filler i already saw O.o

Zaraki
28 Apr 2010, 01:04pm
all these bad things i keep hearing about bleach anime.. makes me afraid to watch it. Maybe i'll just stick to thinking of bleach anime ending after the rescue arc. And try desperately to block out all the filler i already saw O.o

Don't mind watching the full anime then... :rlol:

Zealot
28 Apr 2010, 01:04pm

Lol yea I mean if filler didn't exist I'd say Bleach is decent. So just skip fillers and you'll be fine. Other than that the early animation is like any other anime, since its now quite old, but the kakura town arc before the latest filler was so friggin awesome and now the animations are back to being slow. I expect them to pick it up though.

Kuro
28 Apr 2010, 01:25pm
Lol yea I mean if filler didn't exist I'd say Bleach is decent. So just skip fillers and you'll be fine. Other than that the early animation is like any other anime, since its now quite old, but the kakura town arc before the latest filler was so friggin awesome and now the animations are back to being slow. I expect them to pick it up though.

maybe we'll get a bleach kai for the arrancar+ arcs

KScorp
29 Apr 2010, 07:32pm
the kakura town arc before the latest filler was so friggin awesome and now the animations are back to being slow. I expect them to pick it up though.

I noticed this too. Waaay to slow. It better be MUCH faster during the damn fight. (And look better. I don't know if it's the slow animation or something else, but it just looks worse to me than it did before.)