PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] ttt_zebra_v1 removal

SgtJoo
18 Apr 2010, 07:13pm
Map Removal

Full map name
ttt_zebra_v1 Type of map
Other Why should we remove it
The textures are garbage, not a lot of weapons around, and it's really cramped. Not much else to say really, I don't like it at all...

Afamad 2.1
18 Apr 2010, 07:46pm
There are loads of weapons, the tower is a fun place to hold out, it's not about the textures, and I love it. Do not support.

SgtJoo
18 Apr 2010, 07:53pm
There are loads of weapons, the tower is a fun place to hold out, it's not about the textures, and I love it. Do not support.

Every time I look up in the sky I practically get seizures. Lights were swirling all over the place. Everyone on the map wanted to change it when it came up.

Afamad 2.1
18 Apr 2010, 08:23pm
When I played, the sky seemed fine. It's just a bloomful skybox, it shouldn't give anyone seizures. I also noticed that everyone had fun on the map.

Suri
18 Apr 2010, 08:29pm
I like the Map. Small maps are harder to be a T and that = fun! And there are really allot of places to do your dirty work on this map.

If you are on the tower just toss a nad and sit back and watch the fun:)

Spartan
22 Apr 2010, 09:48am
Lol I don't think you get the point. If you do not have hl2, (I'm sure it's this) the snow flakes I think if they are supposed to be snowflakes, are just purple and black squares floating around you. The sky also ruins it since you can barely see where you are going most of the time. The tram that takes you from one point to the other is a bit glitchy and liable to being killed far to easily, from your own doing or someone else's. The map has plenty weapons and is alright, but for the most part I want this map removed.

Spartan
26 Apr 2010, 09:50am
Removed.