PDA

View Full Version : Idea for event

struki
17 Apr 2010, 01:37pm
So,i accidently got in on one server,they were having "easter egg special"(if thats what it is called).

So basicly,someone will edit any of reg cs maps,and put easter egg into them.
At the start of round you get 1 clue,like this : "Fire in the hole"
You search,when you find that other thing,next hint will come out(console way,mapper can do it).When you find egg,you win(Im not really sure should we have any prizes).

Only problem is that we will need alot maps,but i think we can do it.
Maybe just 1 GIANT map...

Share your oppinions

' starbucks
17 Apr 2010, 01:39pm
cs_militia ?

Metal
17 Apr 2010, 01:43pm
We use the reg server as a holiday server

' starbucks
17 Apr 2010, 01:44pm
We use the reg server as a holiday server

whats a holiday server ?

FlyAwayNow
17 Apr 2010, 03:33pm
Where we melt menuras and burn Christmas trees as we play hide and seek.

PingPong
26 Apr 2010, 08:05am
Why make a thread for this when you could have just pmed a higher up or asked em on vent.

Pointman
30 Apr 2010, 06:02pm
Why make a thread for this when you could have just pmed a higher up or asked em on vent.

So,i accidently got in on one server,they were having "easter egg special"(if thats what it is called).

So basicly,someone will edit any of reg cs maps,and put easter egg into them.
At the start of round you get 1 clue,like this : "Fire in the hole"
You search,when you find that other thing,next hint will come out(console way,mapper can do it).When you find egg,you win(Im not really sure should we have any prizes).

Only problem is that we will need alot maps,but i think we can do it.
Maybe just 1 GIANT map...

Share your oppinions

Struki was asking others about what they thought of this, so I don't see any problems with this.

W00tbeer1
24 May 2010, 04:22pm
Good concept, but wouldn't people just memorize the hints?

The Famous Zombie Hunter
24 May 2010, 04:30pm
sounds like a good idea. it'd be hard to do properly, but fun as hell.

Morningafter
24 May 2010, 08:04pm
Fun idea on paper the only problem with this is...people will remember where all the hints are.......and the new-comers will either just be told where they are...or not be quick enough to find them because everyone will just race to the hint because they've played it already.

Spliff
24 May 2010, 10:11pm

Then you get the whole communities consent and what they think :cool:

Spiritwind
25 May 2010, 04:53am
This should be a short event, one that cycles through like 3 maps with 2 clues each. On the last map the Easter egg is hidden. All the clues lead to another clue, with a small clue as to where it may be on the last map. The first to find the Easter egg should win a prize, although what the prize is, im uncertain.
I like the idea.