PDA

View Full Version : Unbalanced

Rowsdower
17 Apr 2010, 07:52am
I absolutely dislike this game mode. Its okay when the server is full because as a traitor you have a team of 2 and a slightly better chance, but when the server ISN'T full, everyone just huddles around and it becomes a pain in the ass to get someone. I hardly attempt at all. Some of the maps are also designed rather poorly, with people staying in a large outside area instead of being inside, where its harder to get caught.

Discuss.

Harpr33t
17 Apr 2010, 08:14am
Um, try siting up shit by blaming others or doing an alive check and sending out search parties.

Rowsdower
17 Apr 2010, 08:17am
I meant as a traitor its unbalanced, and I have blamed other people.

P3rg3
17 Apr 2010, 08:22am
It's fine, you just need some tactics.
Usually innocents kill eachother aswell, so it's not that difficult.

Methelod
18 Apr 2010, 01:11pm
Silenced pistol, radio, C4, tactics, suicide shooting you can break up groups pretty easily.

Nasu
18 Apr 2010, 01:32pm
Teamwork.

Intelligence
18 Apr 2010, 02:14pm
Exactly what nasu said. if you use teamwork wisely, it can become a very deadly strategy. You can easily wipe out maybe 5-7 innocents with team work, full server or not.

Captain Sparrow
18 Apr 2010, 02:20pm
Just stay. People will kill other people for no reason. I think it is too easy, teamworkd and covering up.

Rowsdower
18 Apr 2010, 02:23pm
Maybe Im just a complete noob at it :P

Habibi
18 Apr 2010, 02:33pm
Play more often then you will get use to it.

SilentGuns
18 Apr 2010, 02:58pm
Camping in a house?

Plant C4

dont have C4?

Get a smoke granade and a uzi or para. Spray away. Ditch weapon aftewards.

If you have a disguise, use it. So they cant see your name in the smoke and confusion.

Metal
18 Apr 2010, 03:15pm
it gets better with practice and time

SgtJoo
18 Apr 2010, 07:08pm
I get sad when as a traitor I kill 12 people and the traitors still lose. With 5 traitors. :(

Neji
18 Apr 2010, 07:10pm
Funny how Traitors win about 3 rounds each map. Especially when Neji and Fullmetal are traitors.

P.S: mNote sucks at being a traitor!

Afamad 2.1
18 Apr 2010, 07:51pm
I'm the best traitor ever. I was like Thane from Mass Effect 2. I dropped off the roofs, snapped 12 necks within 3 seconds, punched another 2 in their throats, then headshot another dead in their eye from 743m away.

All without the help of my teammates.

But seriously, I remember I took out 7 people all by myself once and won the round. I shot 3 stragglers in the head with my shotgun/deagle, then I somehow managed to kill Bubblez's group of 4 people with 4 headshots.

Neji
18 Apr 2010, 08:23pm
I'm the best traitor ever. I was like Thane from Mass Effect 2. I dropped off the roofs, snapped 12 necks within 3 seconds, punched another 2 in their throats, then headshot another dead in their eye from 743m away.

All without the help of my teammates.

But seriously, I remember I took out 7 people all by myself once and won the round. I shot 3 stragglers in the head with my shotgun/deagle, then I somehow managed to kill Bubblez's group of 4 people with 4 headshots.

*cough* neji was with you *cough*

Mark
20 Apr 2010, 03:05pm
Play more often then you will get use to it.

Listen to Bubblez, he knows his shit
Play more and try to look for yourself what tactic you are the best at and start killing them bitches.

mNote
21 Apr 2010, 07:24pm
When Bad Dog said, "If you're a traitor, I dare you to shoot me right-", I shot him in the head and killed 2 others who were watching. Then people came in just to see what was going on and I shot them all, in the face.

I think ExRev was the last person, who was hiding in a corner. I chucked an incendiary at him and he burned to death.

Habibi
21 Apr 2010, 07:33pm
When Bad Dog said, "If you're a traitor, I dare you to shoot me right-", I shot him in the head and killed 2 others who were watching. Then people came in just to see what was going on and I shot them all, in the face.

I think ExRev was the last person, who was hiding in a corner. I chucked an incendiary at him and he burned to death.

now thats what i call a traitorous act.

Metal
21 Apr 2010, 07:40pm
funny how traitors win about 3 rounds each map. Especially when neji and fullmetal are traitors.

P.s: Mnote sucks at being a traitor!
fucking teammates that blocks gah

The Baltimore Ravens
21 Apr 2010, 09:11pm
Maybe Im just a complete noob at it :P

Most likely. I think it's fine, and atleast you will never be as big of a noob bubblez is.

Habibi
21 Apr 2010, 09:54pm
The biggest Noob is Baltimore he sux soo much i gotta share the pain for him

Nasu
22 Apr 2010, 05:58am
Bubblez doesn't talk much = He's the traitor

It works everytime

Metal
22 Apr 2010, 06:18am
Teamwork.

teamwork.
USE VOIP!

SgtJoo
22 Apr 2010, 11:04am
It's usually Spartan... just saying.

Habibi
23 Apr 2010, 09:46pm
what are you talkin about i never talk as it is in TTT, you will NEVER know its me, im sneaky like that

PingPong
26 Apr 2010, 08:27am
Lol, you fuckin suck. You just need to play smart. Be patient and let the innocents do your work and then just clean up the mess. And like stated before try and blame people and create problems and use your items to your advantage. How I did a 1v13 in westwood >:)

PS: Bubblez knows im the best liar out there xD

SgtJoo
26 Apr 2010, 11:22am
It's really not that hard to take advantage of mass innocent RDMing.

FlyAwayNow
26 Apr 2010, 04:05pm
It's usually Spartan... just saying.

^

ExRev
2 Jul 2010, 02:46pm
The key is knowing the order of who's traitor. Like for example.

If I'm the traitor, then ExRev = Traitor.
If I'm not the traitor, then Rai = Traitor.
If Rai's not the traitor, then Sgt. Joo = Traitor.
If Sgt. Joo's not the traitor, then General Slapdicks = Traitor.
If Slapdicks' not the traitor, then Bad Dog = Traitor.
If Bad Dog's not the traitor, then Potshot = Traitor.
If Potshot's not the traitor, then you better be the traitor since you just RDMed six people.

If all of us are the traitors? Well, in that case you may as well kiss your ass goodbye. ^-^

SATAN
2 Jul 2010, 02:52pm
3 months old thread

Rocket Grunt Imperials
2 Jul 2010, 04:14pm
You just need to be uber pro like me, see my deagle holds 8 shots, say there is 5 people. I have 3 to many bullets.

ExRev
2 Jul 2010, 09:12pm
3 months old thread

Yea, sorry, I saw the time difference in posts AFTER I made my post.