PDA

View Full Version : Download Wire SVN.

Clod14
14 Apr 2010, 11:36am
What Is SVN?

SVN means the most up-to-date version of the code, even more updated than the latest release.

It is the project's set of working files that have been edited since the last release came out.

For example, a bug can exist in release 1.x but fixed in SVN, meaning those changes will be published in the next official version.

How to download Wiremod from SVN

1. Get a suitable SVN client (Tortoise SVN is a good choice: http://tortoisesvn.net/)

2. Make sure you remove the "wire" folder from inside your addons folder

3. If you have Tortoise SVN, right click the addon folder in your garrysmod folder and choose "SVN Checkout"

3. Enter this address: "https://wiremod.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wiremod/trunk/wire/"

4. If asked for a username and password, enter "anonsvn" for both (without quotation marks)

5. Press OK

To update: Right click on the addons folder and choose SVN update to update to the latest wire version.

WIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :] (Its not for TTT Server, But for many servers and even ur own little server.)
G'bye, and +rep if i helped u!!

Tcp-Kill
14 Apr 2010, 11:37am
I still have no idea how to use wiremod.

Clod14
14 Apr 2010, 11:43am
I can teach u all when i remember :] I made a shitload of things, especially a car that floated in the air :D (it would float when a person gets in the chair, but fall when not on the chair:} ) (just gotta remember i havent been on GMod in a while but ill remember quick)

LunarKirby
14 Apr 2010, 11:46am
I CAN MAKE A TELEPORTER, Automated Turret that tracks people horizontally not vertically D:
I WANNA LEARN HOLO.
I can make 3D radar tho. :D

Learning Expression 2 aswell, thats some complicated shit.

Zaraki
14 Apr 2010, 11:48am
I knew all that, but nicely done ^^

Grtz and +rep fcourse bro

EDIT: yeah lunar, i would like to know how to make a holo too, looks hard to make but is cool