PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] ze_?????????

yardy
14 Apr 2010, 04:38am
*Story*

Since mankind was able to seek for new galaxies and planets to find a new home, many different teams of space marines have been placed on different planets where they oxygen levels and gravity was similar to earth. Some of the missions failed.....

2343 The Marines landed on a planet that had similarities with the blue planet also known as Earth, its landscape was full of deserts and mountains looking out of the sand looking like spikes. But the air was good to breath, and the gravity was a bit lower than the one from earth. The landing of the ship was a failure, an important system component broke and has to be repaired, meanwhile a team of space marines (CT's) are being sent outside of the ship, checking for anything unusal and things of importance such as, different species.

Something is in the air that changed one of our marines into a creature (T's) never seen before, the infection started to grow among the marines and the surviving ones tried to contact the ship, but its out of range or left without them, or is infected as well... the communication failed. We are by ourselves, our radio man is contacting the Armada to get us out of here. It is an endless running and we are running low on ammo. The coordinations have been given, we need to get there as fast as possible.

*Screenshots* NEW

http://www4.pic-upload.de/24.04.10/uuqyds9o694x.png

http://www4.pic-upload.de/25.04.10/2fpjs7a1tcp.png

http://www4.pic-upload.de/25.04.10/6secegfzq2m.png

*Details*

An escape through caves with weird waters and unkown things.... Endless running through endless deserts at a low gravity... The climbing of mountains seeking for anything that can help them... Holding points where the engineers have to plant bombs to make the way free for the others... Long forgotten Alien bases that have been left behind... take a chance to hold the creatures back...

*Community Work*

First I need a proper name that fits the above story, so please post map names, as well I need some Mappers that help me to speed up the whole thing later.

*Overall Progress* 60% (Starting with Artwork for Props needed, Map starts in 2 week time)

struki
14 Apr 2010, 04:40am
Im interested in helping you out(maping).I despertly want to make ze map because i love zombie escape so much.But...I HAVE NO IMAGINATION - NO IDEAS :(

So,if you give me blueprints,i can do it...

yardy
14 Apr 2010, 05:20am
Im interested in helping you out(maping).I despertly want to make ze map because i love zombie escape so much.But...I HAVE NO IMAGINATION - NO IDEAS :(

So,if you give me blueprints,i can do it...

The thing is I will do the mapping and everything, what I have problems with is the logic, such as when to trigger something and all that stuff, I have only some knowledge on this

But yes I will give you work to do :D

I send you stuff later be online the next days :)

Tweezy
14 Apr 2010, 05:25am
Logics are really quite easy to use, just experiment with them, also, I'm willing to lend a hand if needed ^^

struki
14 Apr 2010, 05:36am
The thing is I will do the mapping and everything, what I have problems with is the logic, such as when to trigger something and all that stuff, I have only some knowledge on this

But yes I will give you work to do :D

I send you stuff later be online the next days :)

i says that you are offline on steam(15 days)

yardy
14 Apr 2010, 09:37am
i says that you are offline on steam(15 days)

And I will be for another 3 days ^^

I have to study for my exams in 2 weeks so I havent time until then but after that I have 2 months of holidays :D ohhh lets lock n load

Logics are really quite easy to use, just experiment with them, also, I'm willing to lend a hand if needed ^^

Thanks dude for you fast reply... and yes a hand is needed ^^

yardy
24 Apr 2010, 05:35am
**********New screenshot*********

Metal
24 Apr 2010, 06:00am
looks sick cant wait.

Nasu
24 Apr 2010, 06:01am
Seems VERY awesome.

I wish I could help you with this >:[

HankTheTank
24 Apr 2010, 03:10pm
If you need help getting something to work, I'd be willing to explain it too you. Feel free to ask.

LunarKirby
24 Apr 2010, 04:33pm
Pro
Awesome Displacements and Brush Work, I like the way you set the scenery and how the land is deformed.

Con
It looks like the route is going straight ahead.

Improvements
Try to make the routes unusual, not in a linear direction.

Notes
Nice Work overall, hope it to be successful.

The Kool Aid Man
18 May 2010, 11:01am
is there any way i can help with this? i have no mapping skills or anything but im bored as hell

yardy
18 May 2010, 12:22pm
is there any way i can help with this? i have no mapping skills or anything but im bored as hell

at the moment no im fine '^^, but you can be one of the final map testers :P :usa2:

xXJokerXx
18 May 2010, 06:29pm
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>-
Your just awful

The Kool Aid Man
31 May 2010, 01:42pm
at the moment no im fine '^^, but you can be one of the final map testers :P :usa2:

sorry about the late response.

i would love to be one of the map testers, just send me a PM then its ready