PDA

View Full Version : Bobo ftw? =D

Bobo
5 Mar 2008, 02:22pm
Hey , sup, i'm whole new to the forum, i was playing on the server for a quite long time ( vip , escape, mostly^^) and then i was like..'' Let's take a look on their website!!'' (dam im smart) And here i come , w00t. Anyway, Nice servers.

LitKey
5 Mar 2008, 05:12pm
Welcome

phatman76
5 Mar 2008, 06:46pm
welcome to the forums

SOLANUM
5 Mar 2008, 10:58pm
Welcome! But if your the Bobo I'm thinking of...I think I've seen you glitch quite a few times. But welcome anyways!

Sol :)

Itch
5 Mar 2008, 11:19pm
Welcome

Bobo
6 Mar 2008, 02:52pm
Welcome! But if your the Bobo I'm thinking of...I think I've seen you glitch quite a few times. But welcome anyways!

That must be a mistake, unless my friend didn't change name before using my computer..

Italian Jew
6 Mar 2008, 02:55pm
don't let your friend mess around with your account if that is the case....if your steam ID gets banned, you get banned, and you have to kick the snot out of your friend...

Anyways, fear the banhammer...it waits for fresh meat

Yo

Hunter
6 Mar 2008, 03:06pm

Welcome but i'm pretty sure I know you aswell...not for good reasons either but we will see enjoy the servers :)

Bobo
6 Mar 2008, 03:47pm
Welcome but i'm pretty sure I know you aswell...not for good reasons either but we will see enjoy the servers :)

Are you Ao2 hunter or something like that on the server?

don't let your friend mess around with your account if that is the case....if your steam ID gets banned, you get banned, and you have to kick the snot out of your friend...

Anyways, fear the banhammer...it waits for fresh meat

Yo

I already told him not to play on my servers using my accnt/steam/name after i saw that post, he better listen or he will have to play somewhere else >:D

Italian Jew
6 Mar 2008, 04:15pm
Tell that bum to buy his own account :P

KingTim
6 Mar 2008, 04:30pm
welcome