PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends builds, post yours.

DoubleSb
12 Apr 2010, 04:08pm
Master Yi

For those of you who like the play the Character with fast attacking, high attack, and a Champion who just kicks ass, Master Yi's your guy.

Master Yi is one of the fastest, damaging DPS character there is. He has very little heath, but that is sacrificed for large amounts of damage.

Master Yi's Skill build
1. Alpha Strike
2. Wuju Style
3. Alpha Strike
4. Wuju Style
5. Alpha Strike
6. Highlander
7. Alpha Strike
8. Wuju Style
9. Alpha Strike
10. Wuju Style
11. Highlander
12. Wuju Style
13. Meditate
14. Meditate
15. Meditate
16. Highlander
17. Meditate
18. Meditate

Alpha Strike

(mana cost: 90/105/120/135/150): Master Yi leaps across the battlefield striking up to 4 enemies, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 (+AP x 1.01) Magic Damage and has a 20/30/40/50/60% chance to deal 400 bonus damage to minions. 18 sec. cooldown.(Master Yi's early farming ability/harassing ability, I Use this on minions when ever enemy champions are near them, it's great for harassing and the enemy, most of the time, the enemy won't be quick enough to react and hit you as you run back to your minions.)

Meditate

(mana cost: 80/100/120/140/160): Master Yi meditates restoring 150/300/500/750/1100 (+AP x 1.65) Health over 5 seconds. While Meditating Master Yi has a bonus 30 Armor and Magic Resist. 45 sec. cooldown. (Great ability late game as it restores about 60% of your hp. It also scales pretty well with ability power but stacking ability power is not needed to make use of this ability.)

Wuju Style

(mana cost: 40): Passively increases Physical damage by 15/20/25/30/35. Additionally, Master Yi can activate this ability to double its effectiveness for 10 seconds, this removes its passive bonus damage until Wuju Style becomes available again. 30 sec. cooldown. (This is Master Yi's main ability it works hand in hand with highlander for pushing towers or owning champions. Always use this when attacking Towers as you are a great tower destroyer. Don't waste this on minions try to keep it off cooldown unless your ganking or smashing towers.)

Highlander

(mana cost: 120): Increases Master Yi's Movement Speed by 40% and Attack Speed by 30/50/70%, and he becomes immune to all slowing effects for 6/9/12 seconds. Additionally, killing a champion refreshes all of Master Yi's cooldowns. 70 sec. cooldown. (Great for champion killing and tower pushing, pop this with Wuju Style and you'll have that champion/tower down in no time. If you kill a champion with this popped it will refresh all your cooldowns, including Highlander! Make sure that you don’t pop Wuju style until the old one runs off because it will stack with your popped one [I.E level 5 Wuju Style= 35x2 while it's active +35 of your passive =105 physical damage!])

Why none in meditate early/mid game? Meditate, to me, is useless. The items you will be using cover's up meditate's HP gain.

Master Yi's item build
My recommended Item build for Master Yi is
1. Vampiric Scepter (450g)
2. Berserker's Greaves (920g)
3. Madred's Razors (1000g)
4. The Bloodthirster (3200g)
5. Phantom Dancer (3395g)
6. Infinity Edge (4080g)

Here are some optional items for Tanks:
Madred's Bloodrazor-Get this if the other team is full of tanks. It does 4% added magical damage from their health (The enemy's full health).

Warmong's Armor- The added Health Boost and Damage is very helpful versus a tank, along with the Bloodrazors.

Guardian Angel- This can win games, in team fights people won't notice you reviving in late games.

Last Whisper-Get this if the other team is stacking armor. It boost the attack speed and power along with your main items.

Recommended Summoner Masteries: 21 Offensive, 0 Defensive, 9 Utility

Offensive
Tier 1: 3/3 Deadliness, 1 Cripple(If you’re using Exhaust if not get Arch mage’s Savvy)
Tier 2: 3/4 Sorcery, 4/4Alacrity
Tier 3: 3/3 Sunder
Tier 4: 3/3 Brute Force
Tier 5: 3/3 Lethality
Tier 6: 1/1 Havic

Utility
Tier 1: 1/3 Good hands, 3/3 Perseverence
Tier 2: 4/4 Awareness
Tier 3: 1/2 Utility Mastery

Rune Summary:
Marks - Greater Mark Of Furor
Seals - Greater Seal Of Furor
Glyphs - Greater Glyph Of Furor
Quintessence - Greater Quintessence Of Desolation

Tcp-Kill
13 Apr 2010, 06:31am
Master yi is a faggot, imo. I never see a good master yi.

mNote
13 Apr 2010, 07:27am
Master yi is a faggot, imo. I never see a good master yi.

You haven't seen me play as Master Yi yet. Double just sucks with whatever champion he chooses.

Boobcake
17 Apr 2010, 04:44pm
Dont under estimate meditate when playing against magic nukers like Ryze.

Jimbo
19 Apr 2010, 05:28pm
omg other people play league of legends also awsome! what been ur usernames.

DoubleSb
2 Jun 2010, 12:35am
Akali

Summoner's Skills: Flash and Exhaust

Skill Set:
1. Mark of the Assassin
2. Twilight Shroud
3. Mark of the Assassin
4. Crescent Slash
5. Mark of the Assassin
6. Shadow Dance
7. Mark of the Assassin
8. Crescent Slash
9. Mark of the Assassin
10. Crescent Slash
11. Shadow Dance
12. Crescent Slash
13. Twilight Shroud
14. Crescent Slash
15. Twilight Shroud
16. Shadow Dance
17. Twilight Shroud
18. Twilight Shroud

Item Build
Start game: Amplifying Tomb + Heath pot

Early game: Haunting Guise ( Health and ability power) + Mercury's threads (reduces CC's by 40%) if other team has CC if not, swiftness.

Mid game: Guinsoo's Rageblade (Ability power + Attack damage + triggers akali's lifesteal) + Rylai's Crystal Scepter (Survivability + dmg)

Late game 1: Hextech Gunblade + Lich bane. Ability power dmg.

Late game 2 (Stacking Magic resist): Void Staff + Lich bane. Magic penetraition.

Late game 3 (Armor Stack): Black Cleaver + Lich bane.

Runes:
Greater Mark of Insight x9
Greater Seal of Fortitude x9
Greater Glyph of Potency x9
Greater Quintessence of Potency x3

Masteries:
9 - 21 - 0

Offensive:
Cripple 1/1 Arch mage's Savvy 3/3
Sorcery 4/4
Archaic Knowledge: 1/1

Defensive:
Resistance 3/3 Hardness 3/3
Evasion 4/4
Nimbleness 1/1 Harden Skin 2/3
Veteran's Scars 4/4
Ardor 3/3
Tenacity 1/1

Pros:
- Crazy amounts of burst damage
- Amazing Chaser
- Very good at KSing or in some cases preventing it
- Great at juking (you have a portable bush in essence)
- Very strong team contribution in a team fight (picks of squishy DPS chars so fast they dont even notice)

Cons:
- Squishy/Hard to play early game
- Gets targeted on occasion
- Difficult to master

Ganzta
2 Jun 2010, 01:29am
Akali

Summoner's Skills: Flash and Exhaust

Skill Set:
1. Mark of the Assassin
2. Twilight Shroud
3. Mark of the Assassin
4. Crescent Slash
5. Mark of the Assassin
6. Shadow Dance
7. Mark of the Assassin
8. Crescent Slash
9. Mark of the Assassin
10. Crescent Slash
11. Shadow Dance
12. Crescent Slash
13. Twilight Shroud
14. Crescent Slash
15. Twilight Shroud
16. Shadow Dance
17. Twilight Shroud
18. Twilight Shroud

Item Build
Start game: Amplifying Tomb + Heath pot

Early game: Haunting Guise ( Health and ability power) + Mercury's threads (reduces CC's by 40%) if other team has CC if not, swiftness.

Mid game: Guinsoo's Rageblade (Ability power + Attack damage + triggers akali's lifesteal) + Rylai's Crystal Scepter (Survivability + dmg)

Late game 1: Hextech Gunblade + Lich bane. Ability power dmg.

Late game 2 (Stacking Magic resist): Void Staff + Lich bane. Magic penetraition.

Late game 3 (Armor Stack): Black Cleaver + Lich bane.

Runes:
Greater Mark of Insight x9
Greater Seal of Fortitude x9
Greater Glyph of Potency x9
Greater Quintessence of Potency x3

Masteries:
9 - 21 - 0

Offensive:
Cripple 1/1 Arch mage's Savvy 3/3
Sorcery 4/4
Archaic Knowledge: 1/1

Defensive:
Resistance 3/3 Hardness 3/3
Evasion 4/4
Nimbleness 1/1 Harden Skin 2/3
Veteran's Scars 4/4
Ardor 3/3
Tenacity 1/1

Pros:
- Crazy amounts of burst damage
- Amazing Chaser
- Very good at KSing or in some cases preventing it
- Great at juking (you have a portable bush in essence)
- Very strong team contribution in a team fight (picks of squishy DPS chars so fast they dont even notice)

Cons:
- Squishy/Hard to play early game
- Gets targeted on occasion
- Difficult to master

too bad you fucking suck

DoubleSb
2 Jun 2010, 11:22am
too bad you fucking suck

/stopped caring about what you think

Omar
2 Jun 2010, 11:37am
/stopped caring about what you think

Did anyone ever start?

Also,

Mordekaiser here, I fucking rule when playing him :D

DoubleSb
2 Jun 2010, 11:40am
Did anyone ever start?

Also,

Mordekaiser here, I fucking rule when playing him :D

Dimmond kicks more ass as mord.

Lux
2 Jun 2010, 12:08pm
My Katarina build.

Not going to go into huge detail.......

Masteries - Pretty much Attack/Defence. Main points are cooldown reduction, magic penetration..other things I've gone for are the exhaust one, crit chance...and then either/both of the magic/physical armour...or more physical damage to creeps/generally....

Skills - If you're going with an attack damage build...the blades are more effective so I level that up first. Basically alternate between this and shunpo..and get ulti whenever you can. I get 1 level of the 2nd spell (whatever it's called) at about level 4 as it means you can hit defensive players when they stay back for more.

Runes - I haven't got any yet so hard to say.....but I'd recommend as much cooldown reduction as possible.....either than that maybe dodge (as when you jump in and cast ulti it usually attracts attention).

Items - Depends on your opponents slightly. The nerfing of Guise has forced me to change the build though. There is a replacement but...no +magic pen and most of the cost is for ability power..which isn't really what I want.

-Boots + Pot

-Depending on what you think will be more worthwhile (as in magic defence or armour)..2 Hearts of gold or Spirit Visage. Hearts of gold generate you some gold and give a nice life boost whilst defending well against champions like Warrick/Master Yi.....whilst Spirit Visage lowers your cooldown (which is pretty much the main obstacle to Katarina...the lower it is the more often you can do mass damage)...and gives some nice magic resistance.

- 3 B.F. Swords. More damage = more damage for ulti/multi target blades. After the first B.F. sword I finish off my boots....get the magic pen+ ones.

- 3 Bloodthirsters. Adds onto the B.F. swords....gives you some lifesteal and if you keep up a good stack...the extra 120 damage means you should have 400+ damage by now....

- You've now got 2 slots to play with. At this stage you might want to sell a Heart of gold and get a Frozen Mallet. If you've got Spirit Visage no need to sell to get the Mallet.......

-Now you've got your last slot. Sell either the Spirit Visage or your last Heart of Gold (if you haven't already). If your bigger threat is physical damage I usually go for Randuin's Omen. Some health....high armour boost...good regen bonus.. reduces cooldown, chance to slow on being hit...and a nice active that allows you to AOE reduce ms/as speed by 35% for 1 second + 0.5 seconds for each 100 armour and magic resist. Good for chasing....or when being chased. If you don't want this......you've got a lot of freedom. Go for more damage...or more magic resistance maybe.

So in the end....

-Boots with magic pen
-3 B.F. swords
-Frozen Mallet
-Randuin's Omen.

DoubleSb
2 Jun 2010, 12:12pm
Lux, the gunblade isnt a bas idea. Ap, ad, spell vamp, lifesteal and you cam shoot for 300 dmg

Lux
2 Jun 2010, 12:14pm
Lux, the gunblade isnt a bas idea. Ap, ad, spell vamp, lifesteal and you cam shoot for 300 dmg

I've tried it out and the slow does come in handy (IMO the 300 damage isn't that great considering that it's lower than your attack damage). It's also expensive......the ap doesn't do much for you (except boost shunpo a little)....the spell vamp isn't that high.....the lifesteal is alright but your Bloodthirsters already cover this....

DoubleSb
2 Jun 2010, 12:36pm
I've tried it out and the slow does come in handy (IMO the 300 damage isn't that great considering that it's lower than your attack damage). It's also expensive......the ap doesn't do much for you (except boost shunpo a little)....the spell vamp isn't that high.....the lifesteal is alright but your Bloodthirsters already cover this....

The 300 comes in handy sometimes. Also, there's no limit to lifesteal, more lifesteal the better. Spell vamp is just that extra boost, cause you're going to be targeted a lot. Also, doesn't ap also boost lotus?

Lux
2 Jun 2010, 12:47pm
The 300 comes in handy sometimes. Also, there's no limit to lifesteal, more lifesteal the better. Spell vamp is just that extra boost, cause you're going to be targeted a lot. Also, doesn't ap also boost lotus?

Lifesteal is limitless....but you sacrifice other stuff. That's why people don't just buy lifesteal items.....you need other things too.

AP boosts Lotus only if the value of 30% of your AP is higher than 55% of your bonus damage. It's not a mix of both, it's either one or the other.

The spell vamp is nice, but not worth the money.

PingPong
2 Jun 2010, 01:08pm
Can't go into much detail as im in class atm but heres my ashe build:

Basically its a powerfull ashe mid to late game with high attack damage and high crit damage/crit chance.

Buying:
1:Rejuv
2:Phillosiphers
3:Swiftness
4:Black Cleaver
5:Infinity
6:Phantom
7:Whatever you feel is needed if you get this far.

Get ghost and teleport

Spells:
1. Frost Shot
2. Volley
3. Volley
4. Frost Shot
5. Volley
6. Enchanted Crystal Arrow
7. Volley
8. Frost Shot
9. Volley
10. Frost Shot
11. Enchanted Crystal Arrow
12. Frost Shot
13. Plentiful Bounty
14. Plentiful Bounty
15. Plentiful Bounty
16. Enchanted Crystal Arrow
17. Plentiful Bounty
18. Plentiful Bounty

Ashe with the speed of the boots, her frost shot and her stun makes getting away a huge pain in the ass.

If you can, play middle but if not just adjust to playing top or bottom.

Early game your main goal is to get last shots and get as much gold and exp as possible. Once you save up get phillosiphers stone as soon as possible. Recalling and teleport allows you to be back in your lane very quickly.

Mid game balance it out between ganking and farming, remeber to make good use of your ulti and help your team.

Late game try to die as least as possible and stick together with your team, do not solo a lane or your just gonna get ganked by the enemy team, remeber 60 second respawn could cost you the game. Your team needs you in the big battles as your gonna be the one who initiates and produce the high damage input. Play it smart and you should do alright.

Forgot to mention don't go lifesteal or attack speed because your gonna be needing the high damage for your crits.

Thats how i play ashe :D

PS: Dimmondback's a beast.

Lux
15 Jun 2010, 04:57pm
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6144/ggggggggge.jpg

So ya....this build owns.

Boots + 3 pots
Heart of Gold
Occult
Magic pen boots (forgot name..)
3 B.F. Swords
3. Bloodthirsters
Randuin's Omen

Masteries: Ignite + Exhaust.
Runes:
Marks - 0.95 magic pen+ x9
Glyphs - -0.9% cooldown at level 18 x9
Seals - Undecided...perhaps +19.44 health at level 18 x9
Quintessences - 1.5% movement speed

If you play this right it's really good.....I find if you play aggressively but intelligently you're more than likely to come out on top in the beginning. I like to play mid as one on one Katarina is very hard to beat, especially with Exhaust and Ignite.

Later on if you build up your stacks well you should be looking at at least 400 damage......maybe 500+ (I had about 550 and might've been able to stretch that further....)....if you jump into a packed crowd this should wipe pretty much everyone out....if not you're fast enough to catch most people up and finish them off. Randuin's is not a must but it provides that extra health, a chunk of armour, reduced cooldown, a chance on hit to reduce as/ms (I think ms...).....and an active which slows in an AOE. It's a good all around item, for survival and hunting.

Ganzta
15 Jun 2010, 05:16pm
It seems to me that was just a lucky game. The other team fed, and you had a soraka on your team. Your build wouldn't work like that if the other team shuts you down in the beginning.

If you do decide to buy heart of gold (though I still don't see the point), sell it later instead of building it into randuin. If you are playing against better players, they will target you first if you do go this build. You have no magic resist whatsoever; all the other team needs to do is to silence or stun you, and you're dead.

This build will only work if the other team feeds you and doesn't target you, or that you have an amazing soraka.

Lux
15 Jun 2010, 07:25pm
It seems to me that was just a lucky game. The other team fed, and you had a soraka on your team. Your build wouldn't work like that if the other team shuts you down in the beginning.

If you do decide to buy heart of gold (though I still don't see the point), sell it later instead of building it into randuin. If you are playing against better players, they will target you first if you do go this build. You have no magic resist whatsoever; all the other team needs to do is to silence or stun you, and you're dead.

This build will only work if the other team feeds you and doesn't target you, or that you have an amazing soraka.

Other teams don't shut me down in the beginning.....with Heart of Gold and my boots + rune ms bonus as well as Shunpo AND exhaust....it's really quite easy to get away from danger unless I'm stupid and get ganked.

My build is situational....maybe I should've included this. I only went for Randuin's because there was little need for magic resistance as you said.....

I can't do much to prevent stuns...and I don't think it's really worthwhile anyway getting an item like Banshee's.....but if there were a lot of magic champions I'd get Spirit Visage as it has decent magic resist easy game....it's cheap, helps you stay in the lane and has that all important reduced cooldown.

I'd still get a Heart of Gold, because in most games the extra health and armour really does come in handy..it's not a useless item at all. It gets you gold so if you sell it later it's like you've paid off an interest free loan......you get good use out of an item and lose barely any money/you might even gain money after selling it. Also as with this game....if there's little magic threat Randuin's is a good option.

If Magic was a problem...I'd get the Spirit Visage and then sell it later on after I've got my other items and trade it for Abyssal Scepter. Good magic resist....and you lower the magic resist of other people around you.

With a hero like Kat even if you die...if you jump in after a tank has drawn attention you'll kill or severely damage (leading to your team mates picking off) anyone who targets you. So if you die....you'll probably get at least 1 kill, maybe more....and some assists too. That's if you die....with all these cooldown reduction items and if you go after the Golem buff you should be able to Shunpo in and get out before you're dead.

Champions did target me in that game, I was just able to kill them faster.

Tcp-Kill
18 Jun 2010, 12:13am
intelligent players shut down kat and leave their stuns for her ult.

Boobcake
18 Jun 2010, 03:34am

Is this why you never win against her?

Ganzta
18 Jun 2010, 04:28am
Is this why you never win against her?

LOL

here's mnote's warwick build
first, you lane with soraka
then, you rape the lane

the end

Farmer Mick
18 Jun 2010, 04:31am
LOL

here's mnote's warwick build
first, you lane with soraka
then, you rape the lane

the end

fail troll is cool

you need to find something better to do with your time

Ganzta
18 Jun 2010, 04:36am
fail troll is cool

you need to find something better to do with your time

explain how was i trolling?

Lux
18 Jun 2010, 05:53am

Except it's not that simple at all.......

In a 5v5 fight, it is hard to keep up with what is going on and stun a particular person. Even so......Kat can just get Banshee's veil if it keeps happening too much.....or just delay her ult so much that all her allies spells will kill the dude anyway.

Ganzta
21 Jun 2010, 02:23am
This is my karthus build. It's pretty solid.
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9894/lol3archangel.jpg

Basically, you start off with the crystal, build it into tears of goddess. Rape your lane, buy your boots and mejais, and start spamming archangel's staff.

This gives you almost endless mana, and the passive for archangel stacks, which means by the time you get around 4k mana, you gain 7.5% of that as your AP. I was trying to get a z ring, but the other team surrendered :/

I wouldve had over 1000 AP and around 4000 mana.

Farmer Mick
22 Jun 2010, 08:52am
shen build

start off with levithan than get warmogs then mercury's tread's then frozen mallet and continue to build health

brought the wrong item on the attachment first so i decided not to get levi

Lux
23 Jun 2010, 12:57pm
Build for Kat

125 magic resist

Ganzta
23 Jun 2010, 12:57pm
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6144/ggggggggge.jpg

shit build is shit

Build for Kat

125 magic resist

my entire sentence was that i was going ap and i have 125 magic resist
you had no fucking attack or ap and you only had 120 magic resist

Farmer Mick
23 Jun 2010, 01:08pm
shit build is shit

Ganzta : lux build magic resist not Armour

Lux: im building magic resist i got 120

Ganzta: ive got 125 magic resist what's your point?

funniest conversation I've heard

Lux
23 Jun 2010, 02:32pm
shit build is shit

Mad guy is mad. It's obviously a good build....I've been playing this kind of game years before you even knew what it is....I'm not going to be bitched at by someone who never even plays Kat and has never proven to be worth going to for advice.

Lol. It's called adapting. How can I get B.F. swords if every time I go to the shop I don't even have 900? Why is that?....Erm obviously not because I was being owned as I was fine in mid....it was when I had to help out lanes and fed champions started raping that I had no hope. We had no tank..Blitzcrank was doing nothing worthwhile and generally sucking (but you were basically saying he was good because of one kill at the start of the game)...so I had to beef up.

------

I don't want to hear crap....I never give you any (and no it's not because you don't deserve it) I'm just there to have a fun game.....but some of the people in SG get too caught up in bitching that you ruin it for everyone else.

Dracula
24 Jun 2010, 05:57am
Ill just leave this here. http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=eJAN1oDRJpk&playnext_from=TL&videos=eCocCS7S6Bo&feature=feedlik

Lux
24 Jun 2010, 06:41am
Ill just leave this here. http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=eJAN1oDRJpk&playnext_from=TL&videos=eCocCS7S6Bo&feature=feedlik

This just awakened me to a whole new side of LoL

Ganzta
27 Jun 2010, 09:43pm
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7940/lolsupertank.jpg
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1189/lol100k.jpg
I did my job as the tank. My team is just bad at killing things

Tcp-Kill
29 Jun 2010, 12:45am

ROFL

Good thing i have anivia, time to have some fun :D

DoubleSb
29 Jul 2010, 08:03pm
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/xin-zhao-no-turning-back-6179

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/corki-i-m-not-that-bad-8930

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/master-yi-master-of-right-clicking-5761

Omar
29 Jul 2010, 08:33pm
Here's my Pantheon build, it's pretty solid.

http://i25.tinypic.com/287np5y.png

DoubleSb
29 Jul 2010, 08:55pm
Here's my Pantheon build, it's pretty solid.

http://i25.tinypic.com/287np5y.png

.... -rep

Omar
29 Jul 2010, 09:03pm
.... -rep

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/174/trollface.png

DoubleSb
29 Jul 2010, 09:12pm
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/174/trollface.png

It's only funny when someone else does it.

Omar
29 Jul 2010, 09:18pm
im sad you didn like my build.
I first get 10 kills wit occult
theen i buy shit that get stacks, get more kills, buy gaurdian angle so i dont lose stacks
Easy.

DoubleSb
29 Jul 2010, 10:14pm
im sad you didn like my build.
I first get 10 kills wit occult
theen i buy shit that get stacks, get more kills, buy gaurdian angle so i dont lose stacks
Easy.

Considering what the other champs bought... I'd say you got lucky, and it'll never happen again.

Omar
29 Jul 2010, 10:21pm
Considering what the other champs bought... I'd say you got lucky, and it'll never happen again.

you sure? cause I have more SS's

Boobcake
2 Aug 2010, 12:12pm
you sure? cause I have more SS's

please, show.

DoubleSb
12 Sep 2010, 08:34pm
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/miss-fortune-shock-and-awe-ap-17598