PDA

View Full Version : Escape 2 back?

Thomas(norway)
12 Apr 2010, 07:16am
Hey its D-TEAM | Thomas here if anyone of you remember me :D.

I just wanted to ask if it’s a possibility that escape 2 will come back… That server was great. I prefer it better than the escape server u have today... Because on your server today zombies have way to much health, and some skins are not that good… So my idea would be something like this:
Server name STEAMGAMERS.COM | RUN BITCH RUN | *Escape 2 (NoBlock)
Settings:
No Block
Starting zombie starts with 5000 hp, normal zombies start with 3800 hp. For every human you turn you gain 500 hp.
Manual reload.
!ztele, !zstuck (Zombie only! One use)
No respawn as either human or zombie
Zombies run faster than humans, but shooting them will push them back, especially the shotgun!
Excellent ranking system for both competition and fun. (For example Hlxstats)
Use (default key 'e') can move boxes. Humans can shoot boxes to create effective barricades against zombies.
We use the alien zombie skin located here: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/29498
End of game special effects for those climatic finales.
MOTD with a link to the homepage and other useful links.
Settings:
NoBlock
Zombie see knife and light don’t change
Normal Zombie hp 3800. Start zombie 5000 hp. Zombies get 500 hp for each human they knife.
Humans need to reload their weapon
!ztele, !zstuck need to work (only for zombies) (1 !ztele)

I seen that your server now don’t have that much players like it used to have in back in the old good times when u was known as zombie murder. So if u makes a server like this I think u would get a lot of players… I would make my clan playing on it; we are over 200 people and looking for a good server: D

Thx.- D-TEAM | Thomas is SOLDIER - :blink1:

Toast:D
12 Apr 2010, 07:35am
I want escape 2 to come back naooo!

kalkyre
12 Apr 2010, 07:43am
would love to have this server back!

Drox
12 Apr 2010, 07:52am
probably never will happen, escape 2 always seems to die.

Kermaleivos
12 Apr 2010, 08:05am
Sounds grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

But seriously, I'd play this. Getting tired of invincible zombies and other silly shit you see on other servers. :confused:

`Pepper.
12 Apr 2010, 08:09am
If a second were introduce the first should be temporarily lowered to 24 slots, that way more people will go to the second. It works...

darth jacen
12 Apr 2010, 08:10am
Wait till summer when ppl will be on a lot more. Patience is a virtue

Thomas(norway)
12 Apr 2010, 08:17am
Good so see its just not me that would love a server like this :D

Thomas(norway)
12 Apr 2010, 08:25am
what if you make escape 1 better? But i gues its alot of pp that like that settings best so there we have a problem...

Daze
12 Apr 2010, 08:32am
I feel your pain Thomas, there's too much Lag for us Europeans to play on Escape1. Hopefully it will be back one day...soon.

Chaoz`
12 Apr 2010, 08:34am
this actually sounds pretty good, but don't have too many skins and add-ons, cuz that might lag the server, especially for peeps across the ocean

Thomas(norway)
12 Apr 2010, 09:15am
thx mate :D DAze do u know how much it would cost for steamgammers each month to run a server like this??

Nasu
12 Apr 2010, 09:18am
I feel your pain Thomas, there's too much Lag for us Europeans to play on Escape1. Hopefully it will be back one day...soon.

/agree

Daze
12 Apr 2010, 09:47am
thx mate :D DAze do u know how much it would cost for steamgammers each month to run a server like this??

Cost isn't the problem. It's whether or not it is worth pursuing to the management.

Noobz0r
12 Apr 2010, 10:57am
Great ideea!!!:high5:

Thomas(norway)
12 Apr 2010, 11:51am
Cost isn't the problem. It's whether or not it is worth pursuing to the management.

I see so if money is no problem I think it would be a great idea :D U know I used to play on a server called PITT-Bull, but the admin are only German, and they was rude and didn’t act nice. Sadly two of my members posted ip to my server on their server.. (I was on holydays than) therefore they decided to ban all d-teamers on their server.... They banned over 30 d-teamers!!! This happen back in October. I now starting missing zombie escape and I know that allot of my d-team friends and mates also miss playing zombie escape. Then I remember your great community and I remember how much fun I had on your servers. But sadly your escape 1 server is not as good as it used to and u removed the escape 2 server that was perfect :D

SO the thing I mean to say is that it’s a great idea to try out the escape 2 server again. Let’s make Steamgammers to grow big again, let’s have the BEST zombie escape server!!! Nice admin, nice community and nice players TOGETHER we can make this! Together will we make the best server off all time :D

I guess u see I really believe in this little project: D

Yoda
12 Apr 2010, 12:30pm
I used to play in PITT-Bull as well Thomas. I live in the US and work at nights, so when I get home the best escape server with people in it is PITT-Bull (which, as you said, isn't that good). If there were an Escape 2 Server based in Europe I think you'd get some American night owls playing in the server as well (assuming their connection can handle it, which is a huge assumption)

BlackEagle
12 Apr 2010, 12:32pm
I see so if money is no problem I think it would be a great idea :D U know I used to play on a server called PITT-Bull, but the admin are only German, and they was rude and didn’t act nice. Sadly two of my members posted ip to my server on their server.. (I was on holydays than) therefore they decided to ban all d-teamers on their server.... They banned over 30 d-teamers!!! This happen back in October. I now starting missing zombie escape and I know that allot of my d-team friends and mates also miss playing zombie escape. Then I remember your great community and I remember how much fun I had on your servers. But sadly your escape 1 server is not as good as it used to and u removed the escape 2 server that was perfect :D

SO the thing I mean to say is that it’s a great idea to try out the escape 2 server again. Let’s make Steamgammers to grow big again, let’s have the BEST zombie escape server!!! Nice admin, nice community and nice players TOGETHER we can make this! Together will we make the best server off all time :D

I guess u see I really believe in this little project: D

These are some great goals to reach. As this community is great already I think you have great ideas too. I would love to see a second escape server but the only problem is population. They don't really have a problem with the cost it is more the population in the server that they need to maintain it. Like someone said before it may die. I remember that before the VIP server was either full or empty...their never really was in between. I hope that we do get a second escape server and that it is fully populated.

2DG
12 Apr 2010, 12:39pm

I've never had more then 90 ping, and I think that's decent.
I've also reached 26 ping once.
Lag isn't really an issue, it really isn't.

Thomas(norway)
12 Apr 2010, 12:50pm
These are some great goals to reach. As this community is great already I think you have great ideas too. I would love to see a second escape server but the only problem is population. They don't really have a problem with the cost it is more the population in the server that they need to maintain it. Like someone said before it may die. I remember that before the VIP server was either full or empty...their never really was in between. I hope that we do get a second escape server and that it is fully populated.

If they make this server I would do my best to have players on the server all time. IF the server had HlxStats i think it would help allot :D Think of it this way.... IF u have 250 pp in your friends list u make 50 of them starting playing on the server then they make maybe 10 of their friends to play on server and they make their friends to start playing… And after a month or something the server have grow big and would be popular all time :D

BlackEagle
12 Apr 2010, 12:54pm
If they make this server I would do my best to have players on the server all time. IF the server had HlxStats i think it would help allot :D Think of it this way.... IF u have 250 pp in your friends list u make 50 of them starting playing on the server then they make maybe 10 of their friends to play on server and they make their friends to start playing… And after a month or something the server have grow big and would be popular all time :D

Well the problem is that they try to populate the servers themselves right now by sending out event notices constantly for servers such as the reg server. I mean they send out these notifications to everyone in the SG Group on steam but yet it doesn't seem to get full. I can see you really want this and I am not doubting you populating it I am just saying that it would be very difficult.

Jazz
12 Apr 2010, 01:01pm
Hell yeah! Things here are starting to look good! First breakfloor now this!!! Bring it back ya'll.

Repus
12 Apr 2010, 01:17pm
Stop fooling yourself and us. YOU DO NOT ENJOY ESCAPE!!

All you want to do is kill zombies, escape servers point is to ESCAPE. Fun in escape are the close calls, fail nades and those moments when door is slowly closing and everyone is shooting to hold zombies back.

You should go to server like napalm or zombiehell, where killing zombies is the point of the game. In escape dieing as zombie is ass, bc you have to wait whole round to play again. (still respawn does not fix this). I would say no to this.

Thomas(norway)
12 Apr 2010, 01:36pm
Well the problem is that they try to populate the servers themselves right now by sending out event notices constantly for servers such as the reg server. I mean they send out these notifications to everyone in the SG Group on steam but yet it doesn't seem to get full. I can see you really want this and I am not doubting you populating it I am just saying that it would be very difficult.

Oh I understand, but with my help I think a escape server 2 could grow big. The problem with your Escape server is that ping can be high and allot of the settings are not how it should be ( My opinion) therefore a escape server 2 server would be perfect. One more thing if we want to make a server popular we need to thinks new ways...

1. U can say if u get 10 pp to start playing on the server they get to be a Sg for a month, or a cool skin, or something like that. Think if u would have a Skin only for players that recruited 10 players or more to you server. This idea would make players to recruit their friends to your server.

2. Maybe some special effects, something only your server have.. For example we could put something funny text in every map. Have slow motion when last kill happen. Funny music at the end or at the start.

3. Rank... This will bring pp back to your server because they want a good rank. Allot of Rank "whores"^^ . PP that like to read static on their gaming skills. Hlxstats aka GameME would be the perfect system here. Maybe some of you are afraid of pp rejoining and stuff then u just make the server to only join server 2 minutes after they disconnected.. http://www.gameme.com/

4. Show the world the server! This we can do in many ways... Maybe you have some members that is popular bloggers, twitters, youtubers or something like this. Make them tell about the video make a vide or something like that. If u make a zombie escape server i would make a Youtube video about it (Total Upload Views on my account: 243,738)

5. Have great admins on server all time, admins that really care about the server...

6. Just always act nice, if u see a player on the server that u never seen before, say HELO! Try to get to know the person, make him stay on the server...

I guess this is all I had for now (I know I have a lot of more ideas hidden in my brain) if u have a good idea of how making a server popular post it here! And remember TOGERHER we can do this, nothing is impossible.

Daze
12 Apr 2010, 01:36pm

All you want to do is kill zombies, escape servers point is to ESCAPE. Fun in escape are the close calls, fail nades and those moments when door is slowly closing and everyone is shooting to hold zombies back.

You should go to server like napalm or zombiehell, where killing zombies is the point of the game. In escape dieing as zombie is ass, bc you have to wait whole round to play again. (still respawn does not fix this). I would say no to this.

Game play between Escape1 & 2 was pretty diverse. They both attracted different players. E2 had more of a Napalm feel to it (killing zombies). Escape is just the name behind the server, it doesn't really mean much...

Thomas(norway)
12 Apr 2010, 01:42pm

I see what u means. I am not trying to fool you... I would like to kill zombies and escape at the same time that would be fun. As I see it you a typical escape 1 player and I am a typical escape 2 player :D I think if a zombie have little health it would make the zombie to think new ways, be a smart zombie and this would be a much more fun game for the humans and for the zombies…

Thomas(norway)
12 Apr 2010, 01:43pm
Game play between Escape1 & 2 was pretty diverse. They both attracted different players. E2 had more of a Napalm feel to it (killing zombies). Escape is just the name behind the server, it doesn't really mean much...

I agree so much DAze

Repus
12 Apr 2010, 02:01pm
I see what u means. I am not trying to fool you... I would like to kill zombies and escape at the same time that would be fun. As I see it you a typical escape 1 player and I am a typical escape 2 player :D I think if a zombie have little health it would make the zombie to think new ways, be a smart zombie and this would be a much more fun game for the humans and for the zombies…

:embarrest: To be honest I didn't even have escape 1 on my favourites when escape 2 was on.

Thomas(norway)
12 Apr 2010, 02:35pm
:embarrest: To be honest I didn't even have escape 1 on my favourites when escape 2 was on.

haha i understand :D U a SOLDIER too:D

floffypus
12 Apr 2010, 03:35pm
so what you are saying is that europeans laggs the server?

Toxin
12 Apr 2010, 05:33pm
They don't lagg the server. They lagg on the server.

Movement
12 Apr 2010, 05:35pm
Hey its D-TEAM | Thomas here if anyone of you remember me :D

I remember you! Welcome back man! Yeah, I remember when we had 2 escape servers almost full 24/7

Gamgee
12 Apr 2010, 09:53pm
I found Escape 1 more my style, considering it was all we had back in the day. Gosh dern kids, don't realize how lucky they are to have a single escape server. Now they went two!

Although I would not be opposed to the idea if others can get it full, just don't count on me being there. I enjoy server 1.

Thomas(norway)
13 Apr 2010, 02:31am
so what you are saying is that europeans laggs the server?

foresten så var det leo han roza duden jeg prata om :D

Thomas(norway)
13 Apr 2010, 02:31am
I remember you! Welcome back man! Yeah, I remember when we had 2 escape servers almost full 24/7

thx m8! Yea i remember it was always full :D

mapper
13 Apr 2010, 02:37am
Wait till summer when ppl will be on a lot more. Patience is a virtue

Isn't then most of us taking a break ?
I looked at the donation log of last year eg and it's a lot lower than during the year.

Repus
13 Apr 2010, 04:31am
Thanks to you I miss killing zombies too now :sad:. Escape feels bit flat now.

Thomas(norway)
13 Apr 2010, 08:20am
Thanks to you I miss killing zombies too now :sad:. Escape feels bit flat now.

couldent agree more :D I just checked out the server and found out that its imposible to kill zmbies they regain health. Thats no fun lol :D

Cocopara
13 Apr 2010, 03:18pm
Well, this statement is basically totally wrong.

The key to sucseed for the summer is to establish a good reputation within the zombie community, a good server and community will ensure a strong bound to a player and a server which will in return give us gamers which will stay.

In order for this to happen I think, the server should be set up as soon as possible. Let me also add that during the summer time the biggest Zombie Servers are also at their peak off player's and therefor we should as them capture the players before others do

Cocopara
13 Apr 2010, 03:21pm
Isn't then most of us taking a break ?
I looked at the donation log of last year eg and it's a lot lower than during the year.

During the summer time more people are having break, not very many are going for long holidays if you look on a worlds basis and the amount off players will increase, by doing as the server administrator said and wait until the summer, we would loose players we would be having if we opened the server before the playerbase came to an rapid growth

Cocopara
13 Apr 2010, 03:28pm

Very few people actually notice such notes, the best way to populate a server is by building a reputation, it would be a big loss for the server to open during summer time, more and more players are finding a new server, and a lot off them stay's within a server. I think the best way off populating this server is by opening it as soon as possible, as you can see you got a few interested people here which might help populate the server, with time more and more will come and it will end up as an really big server.

Cocopara
13 Apr 2010, 03:32pm

It happens to be that the combination off escaping, and having the possibility to be a failcamper, throw failnades, escape, stay barricaded and generally hunting zombie is what is fun. Often Zombie Escape Servers have the optimal settings for this and escaping or not it is not what it's about, it is about the joy off playing a game with other people/friends, and for you having a populated server with nice and obedient players

Chaos
13 Apr 2010, 05:57pm
Hey its D-TEAM | Thomas here if anyone of you remember me :D.

I just wanted to ask if it’s a possibility that escape 2 will come back… That server was great. I prefer it better than the escape server u have today... Because on your server today zombies have way to much health, and some skins are not that good… So my idea would be something like this:
Server name STEAMGAMERS.COM | RUN BITCH RUN | *Escape 2 (NoBlock)
Settings:
No Block
Starting zombie starts with 5000 hp, normal zombies start with 3800 hp. For every human you turn you gain 500 hp.
Manual reload.
!ztele, !zstuck (Zombie only! One use)
No respawn as either human or zombie
Zombies run faster than humans, but shooting them will push them back, especially the shotgun!
Excellent ranking system for both competition and fun. (For example Hlxstats)
Use (default key 'e') can move boxes. Humans can shoot boxes to create effective barricades against zombies.
We use the alien zombie skin located here: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/29498
End of game special effects for those climatic finales.
MOTD with a link to the homepage and other useful links.
Settings:
NoBlock
Zombie see knife and light don’t change
Normal Zombie hp 3800. Start zombie 5000 hp. Zombies get 500 hp for each human they knife.
Humans need to reload their weapon
!ztele, !zstuck need to work (only for zombies) (1 !ztele)

I seen that your server now don’t have that much players like it used to have in back in the old good times when u was known as zombie murder. So if u makes a server like this I think u would get a lot of players… I would make my clan playing on it; we are over 200 people and looking for a good server: D

Oh god.............................. How I would so so so so so enjoy escape 2/lil escape again, with the older smaller maps. The escape maps now are just toooooo long!! I understand that it's escape, but on the old ones at least you were fighting the whole time, now you just run away for 5 minutes. Everything is right on in this. But i would like rank. Stop bitching now, i know there are rank whores, but it keeps the servers alive and gives people a reason to play, and we have more than enough admins to maintain the server(s). I 100% support this and always will, escape 2 was the reason i joined SG, it was imo the best server on CS:S. :usa2:

PS: Not VIP escape FFS

Thomas(norway)
14 Apr 2010, 07:44am
yea i agree so much and rank are AWSOME :D

If you checked my list i said "Excellent ranking system for both competition and fun. (For example Hlxstats)" :D

Troy
14 Apr 2010, 02:00pm
I support.. would be fun and the zombie HP on Escape I is a little boring with how rarely zombies are killed

Captain Sparrow
14 Apr 2010, 02:24pm
Support.

This looks like it would be a hell lot of fun. I like escape but like some people said you run only.

Thomas(norway)
14 Apr 2010, 03:49pm
Support.

This looks like it would be a hell lot of fun. I like escape but like some people said you run only.

yea so true :D

Determined2Win
14 Apr 2010, 04:34pm
Made two separate proposals for EII,

still in the process of gaining AO approval.

A. Wesker
14 Apr 2010, 04:40pm
i support as well.a vip escape would kill.

Chobber
14 Apr 2010, 05:03pm
I miss VIP escape on rooftop runaway v.2

BlackEagle
14 Apr 2010, 05:51pm
Made two separate proposals for EII,

still in the process of gaining AO approval.

Well Thomas this is great news for you, myself, and all the others like would like to see escape 2!

I really hope this gets approved the zombie population is huge I think.

Alucard
14 Apr 2010, 08:13pm
I like the Idea but is it Just going to be like regular Escape or is it going to be VIP?

Repus
14 Apr 2010, 10:14pm
Oh yes, VIP escape is awesome.

Thomas(norway)
15 Apr 2010, 09:16am
i hope for normal just with diffrent setting (see frst site)

Chaos
15 Apr 2010, 11:00am
no, no more fucking VIP escape. That failed worse than escape 2. It was supposed to make people learn to play together and work together, well it didn't.

Drox
15 Apr 2010, 11:17am
Should make the escape server now old school escape then make escape 2 noblock and newschool maps.

Chaos
15 Apr 2010, 11:19am
Should make the escape server now old school escape then make escape 2 noblock and newschool maps.

Vise-versa, and yes! lol

Thomas(norway)
15 Apr 2010, 11:21am
yea baby :D

Tcp-Kill
15 Apr 2010, 11:22am
Failed?

The original VIP escape was the shit, i had so much fun playing it. Regarding the topic, i've made a thread to see what the BD's think. This is something that can be looked into provided our current servers are stable and the dedi has resources.

Chaos
15 Apr 2010, 11:28am
yessum, in comparison to escape 2. I think. :P DON'T FLAME ME FOR THIS, jjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

edit: and awesome TCP, that would be sick

Thomas(norway)
15 Apr 2010, 12:47pm
yessum, in comparison to escape 2. I think. :P DON'T FLAME ME FOR THIS, jjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

edit: and awesome TCP, that would be sick

i also prefer escape 2 :D

struki
15 Apr 2010, 02:13pm
Failed?

The original VIP escape was the shit, i had so much fun playing it. Regarding the topic, i've made a thread to see what the BD's think. This is something that can be looked into provided our current servers are stable and the dedi has resources.

I <3 you so much(no homo) =)

Thomas(norway)
15 Apr 2010, 02:29pm
I <3 you so much(no homo) =)

will you marry me?? (i am not gay)

BlackEagle
15 Apr 2010, 05:54pm
I actually really enjoyed VIP. It was only fun when you had a really good team and people knew that they were playing VIP escape and not just regular escape where it is everyone for themselves.

When you had good teams working together VIP was the best.

Morningafter
15 Apr 2010, 08:23pm
I would absolutely love to see an escape 2 server...I started playing in SG server with the old escape.....all block maps (like no deathstar caribean w.e).....none of this run and never look back crap (I cannot stand the ZE server we have now.) I would love to see either an escape 2 server dedicated for for the oldschool maps without this no-block stuff....where zombies have less health so its more run look back notice their gonna get you...start shooting hold the door and make it close at the last second stuff.......or a VIP escape which I love as well. (If we do VIP escape please none of this stupid deathstar maps.)

Thomas(norway)
16 Apr 2010, 08:21am
THe problem with VIP was that it sucked if u had a realy good round and the VIP died... I personal think escape 2 server with the settings i say in first post woult be the best choose :D

Repus
16 Apr 2010, 10:37am
THe problem with VIP was that it sucked if u had a realy good round and the VIP died... I personal think escape 2 server with the settings i say in first post woult be the best choose :D

The fun in vip is not esaping, its protecting vip. Protecting vip brings stronger alive that what i earlier said about close calls and moments when door is slowly closing, making the moments even more enjoyable. If you escape with vip, it also means that you won and did good job, normal escape you feel: "ok, next round"

BlackEagle
16 Apr 2010, 02:48pm
The fun in vip is not esaping, its protecting vip. Protecting vip brings stronger alive that what i earlier said about close calls and moments when door is slowly closing, making the moments even more enjoyable. If you escape with vip, it also means that you won and did good job, normal escape you feel: "ok, next round"

I agree.

I also agree with MorningAfter that the second server should be dedicated to the older maps. I would like to play some of the older maps once in awhile rather than some of the new maps.

Daze
16 Apr 2010, 03:02pm
Protecting the VIP is a lot of fun when the VIP is a competent player. 80% of the time it's a 13 year old retard who can't jump properly and ends up fucking the whole round up, making the good players get frustrated and leave. You can't blame them either, it's pretty annoying.

BlackEagle
16 Apr 2010, 03:07pm
Protecting the VIP is a lot of fun when the VIP is a competent player. 80% of the time it's a 13 year old retard who can't jump properly and ends up fucking the whole round up, making the good players get frustrated and leave. You can't blame them either, it's pretty annoying.

Agreed which is why I mentioned earlier that VIP is fun when you have a great team. You cannot win VIP without having smart people that understand that they need to have the VIP escape not just themselves.

Repus
16 Apr 2010, 03:08pm
I agree.

I also agree with MorningAfter that the second server should be dedicated to the older maps. I would like to play some of the older maps once in awhile rather than some of the new maps.

I would not say that, no block would be bad on vip, it doesn't mean the new maps are BAD.

Well, that sometimes gets annoying, but experience from good rounds beats that. (and that % is not true) I myself miss sometimes jumps as vip, bc vip is faster than normal human, jumps are harder.

Thomas(norway)
19 Apr 2010, 01:32pm

i agree!!! If we want this server to get popular i think we should go 4 the escape 2 :D

zapper
19 Apr 2010, 04:14pm
i liked escape 2 very much
though the zombies hp was just a tiny bit too low but anyways it was quite fun to play there.
i would love it to be back

Jazz
20 Apr 2010, 01:42pm
Thanks Tcp for bringing it up to the other BD's. :D

I hope we can make a new server with all the good block maps!!! ZOMBIEMURDER.COM | VIP Escape shall rise again!

Thomas(norway)
22 Apr 2010, 08:04am
I hope ZOMBIEMURDER.COM | Zombie Escape 2 will rise again!

Jazz
22 Apr 2010, 09:04am
I hope ZOMBIEMURDER.COM | Zombie Escape 2 will rise again!

And so it shall.

Thomas(norway)
22 Apr 2010, 02:04pm
are u 100% shure?

Repus
22 Apr 2010, 02:20pm
I'm pretty sure that we have escape 2 or vip again some time. I just don't see it happening in near future.:sad2:

Thomas(norway)
23 Apr 2010, 09:28am
i place my bets on escape 2 :D

A. Wesker
23 Apr 2010, 09:46am
hope it is vip.that was the best when zombiemurder first brought it out on the "ice" map with the chopper.

PingPong
23 Apr 2010, 10:36am
Escape 2 was and always will be better then escape 1

Captain Sparrow
23 Apr 2010, 04:57pm
Pwetty Please higher ups :)

xVengeance
23 Apr 2010, 08:32pm
I love watching VIP's fail jump. Funniest thing when the others get pissed that the VIP is noob.

Movement
23 Apr 2010, 11:01pm
I love watching VIP's fail jump. Funniest thing when the others get pissed that the VIP is noob.

Vip can go die. Escape 2 was amazing. If I remember right, we took one down to place in the Minigames server.

xVengeance
23 Apr 2010, 11:03pm
Vip can go die. Escape 2 was amazing. If I remember right, we took one down to place in the Minigames server.

Im not saying VIP is better, it's not. I'm just saying it was funny watching VIP fail.

Repus
23 Apr 2010, 11:52pm
But vip IS better!

Thomas(norway)
24 Apr 2010, 06:46am
Escape 2 was and always will be better then escape 1

PingPong hey!! long time no see .... Remember when i met u on blackmessa and every player was evil to u and i defended u :D

Thomas(norway)
24 Apr 2010, 06:47am

i agreee so much !!

BlackEagle
24 Apr 2010, 02:06pm
I never really played escape two so I am not sure how great it was. What kind of stuff was involved in Escape two that made it greater than escape one? I have only played VIP escape.

Repus
24 Apr 2010, 02:09pm
I never really played escape two so I am not sure how great it was. What kind of stuff was involved in Escape two that made it greater than escape one? I have only played VIP escape.

It was same, just lower health on zombies, it means that rank whores kill you at start of the round and you sit rest of the round, dead.

BlackEagle
24 Apr 2010, 02:11pm
It was same, just lower health on zombies, it means that rank whores kill you at start of the round and you sit rest of the round, dead.

So that's it just lower zombie health? If that's the case I would much rather have VIP since it is a different mode at least.

Thomas(norway)
24 Apr 2010, 02:52pm
So that's it just lower zombie health? If that's the case I would much rather have VIP since it is a different mode at least.

its also zombie skin and stuff, and when the zombie helt get lower it feel like a complete diffreend mod TRUST ME... :bigsmile:

PingPong
24 Apr 2010, 10:32pm
PingPong hey!! long time no see .... Remember when i met u on blackmessa and every player was evil to u and i defended u :D

Psh that was when i was 12 and had a squeeky voice, after a year i think i t was me defendin u ;)

Thomas(norway)
25 Apr 2010, 02:22am
Psh that was when i was 12 and had a squeeky voice, after a year i think i t was me defendin u ;)

haha :D

Jazz
28 Apr 2010, 10:14am
Yes!!!!! Conclusion: Add it, and only put sst, blackmesa, atix panic, atix heli, boatescape, island escape, rooftop2, lostworld and jurassic park.

Riperzz
28 Apr 2010, 02:01pm
Yes!!!!! Conclusion: Add it, and only put sst, blackmesa, atix panic, atix heli, boatescape, island escape, rooftop2, lostworld and jurassic park.

Lol no!

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
28 Apr 2010, 02:46pm
sound great! plz give me lower health/ block maps! Im tired of zombies that wont die, and I a no block map comes up I just leave the server. Dont care what anyone says, noblock breaks the game =(

Riperzz
29 Apr 2010, 06:21am
sound great! plz give me lower health/ block maps! Im tired of zombies that wont die, and I a no block map comes up I just leave the server. Dont care what anyone says, noblock breaks the game =(

Yeah, noblock should be added to all maps.

struki
29 Apr 2010, 06:34am
Yeah, noblock should be added to all maps.

No.

For escape II would be great if we had it back!But... http://www.steamgamers.com/donate.php dont think its going to happend soon.

I love alien skins.Also if you could put predator skins for humans,i played on one server like that it was awesome.Also,make zombies just a bit faster!

Predator skin http://bwfhw.de/downloads/usermodels/predator.jpg

dl link http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/17356

Thomas(norway)
1 May 2010, 02:24am

alle the maps u say is great exept lostworld i HATE it.. haha We should also add some old maps. like Dust_escape and ice_escape

Thomas(norway)
6 May 2010, 08:06am
any owners of steamgammers have a meaning about the posebilety for start up the good old escape 2 server again?

Jazz
6 May 2010, 08:40am
Don't think the BD's look in this section too often. Hopefully someone will hop on and take notice.

Riperzz
6 May 2010, 09:07am
Start another escape server!!!

Jazz
6 May 2010, 09:59am
Start another escape server!!!

Yeah - with no shitty no block maps in it. :thumb:

Riperzz
6 May 2010, 10:10am
Yeah - with no shitty no block maps in it. :thumb:

Noo. I dont wanna block maps, just all maps with no block :thumb:

BlackEagle
6 May 2010, 03:28pm
I think that they take a look at server suggestions though, if anything have someone move this thread to the Server Suggestions section that way someone will notice it.

Jazz
7 May 2010, 08:17am
Noo. I dont wanna block maps, just all maps with no block :thumb:

All the no-block maps are gathered in the original Escape server, no need for it to be on the new one. It was also because of this purpose of why a new Escape should be created...

Sander Cohen
7 May 2010, 11:38am
If they created a new escape server and moved all no block maps there, that would be fine, but don't have them be on both.

Riperzz
7 May 2010, 12:01pm
If they created a new escape server and moved all no block maps there, that would be fine, but don't have them be on both.

Hmm... One server with only no block maps and another with only block maps. I dont think there will be much players on block server but this is good idea.

Thomas(norway)
10 May 2010, 08:23am
they can have ll maps and no block on them read my first post....

Thomas(norway)
10 May 2010, 08:26am
I made a new treath on the forum here (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=418814#post418814)

Thomas(norway)
28 May 2010, 11:15am
any proses?

SoulKeeper
28 May 2010, 12:37pm
No. We can always get a new server with a newer game mode.

zapper
28 May 2010, 12:38pm
LETS MIX GG WITH ZOMBIE HELL
50 kills=machine gun

Jake
28 May 2010, 07:34pm
;D

asphixiations
29 May 2010, 04:58pm
Ya id like to see an escape 2, to many noobs on escape 1 who screw everyone

Thomas(norway)
2 Jun 2010, 03:14pm
Ya id like to see an escape 2, to many noobs on escape 1 who screw everyone

would be fantastic with a escape 2 server oh i realy miss the good old times ....

An_Orange
2 Jun 2010, 03:45pm
Escape 2 would be great XD

Thomas(norway)
10 Jun 2010, 09:42am
Escape 2 would be great XD

it would be FANTASTIC!

Kratos
15 Jun 2010, 03:02pm
that sounds like a good idea and beside a lot of ppl i knew like that server alot better. and besides the lotr want to good either

Lucid
15 Jun 2010, 03:15pm
VIP

/thread

Thomas(norway)
16 Jun 2010, 05:25am
that sounds like a good idea and beside a lot of ppl i knew like that server alot better. and besides the lotr want to good either

yea i know!

Chaos
16 Jun 2010, 10:31am
VIP

/thread

Thomas makes 1 thread about how he want's escape 2 back, and you come in here with this VIP escape shit? really

dayzd
16 Jun 2010, 01:49pm
I just saw this thread, I couldn't agree more with you thomas. The only thing I disagree with is noblock, just leave out the maps that require it. Noblock blows giant whale penis. If you have the server capacity 24-30 it won't be needed.

And I think I do remember you.

Also, why is there a deathrun server. Does anybody play it? It's prime time in the summer and there's 0 people playing it.

72.26.196.165:27015
STEAMGAMERS.COM | DEATHRUN BITCHES | *Traps*
dtka_deathrun_impossible 0 / 24

Turn this server into ZE 2 if you ask me.

Thomas(norway)
16 Jun 2010, 04:33pm
Yai some progress in the tread. YEs i agree Chaos this is about escape 2 and not VIP and dayzd i understand you thought about the noblock :D

Lucid
16 Jun 2010, 04:40pm
I was saying I would rather have VIP over Escape 2.

Kiwi
16 Jun 2010, 04:42pm
I just saw this thread, I couldn't agree more with you thomas. The only thing I disagree with is noblock, just leave out the maps that require it. Noblock blows giant whale penis. If you have the server capacity 24-30 it won't be needed.

And I think I do remember you.

Also, why is there a deathrun server. Does anybody play it? It's prime time in the summer and there's 0 people playing it.

72.26.196.165:27015
STEAMGAMERS.COM | DEATHRUN BITCHES | *Traps*
dtka_deathrun_impossible 0 / 24

Turn this server into ZE 2 if you ask me.

Reg Server, It's prime time in the summer and there's 0 people playing it.

Surf Server, It's prime time in the summer and there's 0 people playing it.

Trikz Server, It's prime time in the summer and there's 0 people playing it.

It's also not prime time in the summer, we're only two weeks into it.

So why don't we remove all of these servers and turn it into a ZE 2 server?

It doesn't matter if at exactly 3:49 PM no one is on the server.

People play on these server, and some people care about these servers.

Why must you be so ignorant?

dayzd
16 Jun 2010, 05:01pm
Reg Server, It's prime time in the summer and there's 0 people playing it.

Surf Server, It's prime time in the summer and there's 0 people playing it.

Trikz Server, It's prime time in the summer and there's 0 people playing it.

It's also not prime time in the summer, we're only two weeks into it.

So why don't we remove all of these servers and turn it into a ZE 2 server?

It doesn't matter if at exactly 3:49 PM no one is on the server.

People play on these server, and some people care about these servers.

Why must you be so ignorant?

Because every time I look, I see that server has 0 people in it. Now it's 7pm est / 6pm central and there's still 0 people playing it.

Even now, STEAMGAMERS.COM | DEATHRUN BITCHES | *Traps*
deathrun_gyro_finale 0 / 24

Also, I was making a point that a ZE 2 would be more popular and full than some of the current servers by saying that, using Deathrun as an example since it is easily the least played server steamgamers has. In fact, right now it's the only server with 0 people in it.

You have to look at the ZE2 the same way. LOTS of people played that and cared about it.

Jazz
17 Jun 2010, 02:44am
I was saying I would rather have VIP over Escape 2.

Yeah, but with block maps only.

MoreThanAPumpkinEater
17 Jun 2010, 08:41am
make it a retro server with the old maps

Lucid
17 Jun 2010, 08:54am
make it a retro server with the old maps

We've tried.

Thomas(norway)
17 Jun 2010, 09:37am
I stil think that if u deside to make the server u should make a server like the one i presented in the first post....

Chaos
17 Jun 2010, 10:38am
I stil think that if u deside to make the server u should make a server like the one i presented in the first post....

agreed, and way to stay on topic.

All i'm saying lucid is that this is an escape 2 thread, not VIP. There is a big difference to those that have played and experienced both.

Thomas(norway)
17 Jun 2010, 11:51am
agreed, and way to stay on topic.

All i'm saying lucid is that this is an escape 2 thread, not VIP. There is a big difference to those that have played and experienced both.

Yes you so right m8! :D

Thomas(norway)
5 Jul 2010, 06:14am
Come back escape 2!

iNorris
5 Jul 2010, 11:35am
Yes you so right m8! :D

Come back escape 2!

D-d-d-d-double post. There's an edit button, btw.

Jazz
5 Jul 2010, 11:49am
D-d-d-d-double post. There's an edit button, btw.

Hey, smart guy, maybe he wanted to bump it.

Thomas(norway)
5 Jul 2010, 02:53pm
yea true jazzman :D