PDA

View Full Version : LoL Players unite!

Buri
11 Apr 2010, 11:31am
I picked up League of Legends a while back and loved it. I use to play regularly with a friend with whom I had a falling out with and since then I've had a hard time getting back into the game. But I digress, I'm not here to whine.

As anyone who has played LoL as a new player knows, it's kind of hard to get into. It is a more mainstream take on DoTa (Which I appreciate), but even then it's still hard to take up. I'm here to see who plays and how many people I can pull together. The game's always a bunch more fun with friend, as good or bad as they may be.

If you play LoL post in this thread along with your LoL name and whatever else you might want to add. It'd be nice if you added your skill level, just so we have an idea of what we're getting into. I'm always up for helping new players. I'm a semi decent player at best, but I know enough to get others started. Maybe someday we'll have a big enough group of players to form teams and get a channel on the vent!

My LoL name is Buri Higure and I'm still not at the level where I can say I'm good, but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. For anyone that knows the game enough, I hop mains between Cho'Gath and Evelynn.

Blackened
11 Apr 2010, 08:20pm
I play LoL 24/7, it's basically the only game that I play now. My name is Arcticdeathjr and my level is 30 and I'm always short one player for a full team so it would be nice to get a semi-decent player for the last slot. :D

Jimbo
19 Apr 2010, 05:32pm
uh drewkxracer level 30 bout only game i play too im decent i guess.