PDA

View Full Version : Parking fine letter

Daze
10 Apr 2010, 05:22am
This is what I'm going to use to zing the local council:

Notice of Conditional Agreement

Penalty Charge Notice EA63055118

Dear Sir/Madam

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

The reason why you need to read carefully is simple. I am offering a conditional agreement. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate. You always have the option of dragging these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is, of course, always your prerogative should you decide to waste your time.

For this reason it is important that you consider and respond to the offer in substance. The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part. On the other hand there is a time-limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.

For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing the points raised herein.

You have apparently made demands upon me.
I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfill them. I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 14 (Fourteen) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am legal fiction 'person' Mr. Dale Cross and that I owe £100 for services rendered by your company, upon proof of claim of allof the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person, and not a human being.
2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is, in legal terms.
3. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a 'human being' and a 'person', legally speaking.
4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between 'legal' and a 'lawful'.
5. Upon proof of claim that I am a legal fiction 'person' Mr. Dale Cross being the entity to which your paperwork was addressed, and not Dale of the Cross family, as commonly called.
6. Upon proof of claim that the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.
7. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.
8. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.
9 Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named society.
10. Upon Proof of Claim that the London Borough of Ealing owns the roads within the Special Enforcement Area.
11. Upon proof of claim that you are willing to swear an oath on your commercial liability for the truth of your statements and legitimacy of your actions. If you are not willing to swear an oath on your commercial liability for the truth of your statements, then I cannot accept them as being the truth.

I would also like some clarification on all the following

1. Is The London Borough of Ealing legally registered?
2. It is my understanding that a registered name is a legal title; is it not?
3. It is my understanding that a legal title is also a legal fiction; is it not..?
4. It is my understanding that fiction is something fundamentally not true; can you confirm or deny this?
5. It is my understanding that Acts, statutes, legal titles, artificial persons and names are legal fictions, and therefore fundamentally not true; is this correct?
6. So The London Borough of Ealing is a registered legal entity, and therefore a legal fiction, is this correct?
7. If Acts, statutes and legislation, legal titles, artificial persons and names are legal fictions and therefore fundamentally not true, how can The London Borough of Ealing, another legal fiction, possibly operate in truth and with equality under the law?

You state in your notice that the 14 day time limit starts when the notice is served. Can you please explain to me how you know when the notice is served as you have no proof of delivery?

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

By: Dale Cross (Agent)
Dale of the Cross family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved

Drox
10 Apr 2010, 05:39am
Thanks for making it in black font so its hard to read without highlighting it. lol

tinkerbell
10 Apr 2010, 08:13am
what u get fined for?

Daze
10 Apr 2010, 10:54am
Got to leave my car at a tube station so I can get into central london every weekday. So I park down a side road which I've been doing for the past 3 months. Seems where I parked specifically on Friday wasn't allowed..

Ms. Blargh
10 Apr 2010, 11:10am
LOL that cracked me up. Nice job, im curious to see how the respond.

Chaoz`
10 Apr 2010, 12:57pm
lol that sucks mate :)

Daze
10 Apr 2010, 01:12pm
LOL that cracked me up. Nice job, im curious to see how the respond.

They won't :) How can you actually respond to that?

Thing is as well, I don't even think where I parked was against the law, hence why I'm kicking up a fuss. £100 fine as well, it's basically like going to work for the day for no reason.

Ketch
10 Apr 2010, 01:24pm
LOL

Movement
10 Apr 2010, 01:38pm
Zing! If they do respond post it here.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
10 Apr 2010, 03:07pm
Zing! If they do respond post it here.

This.

Ganzta
10 Apr 2010, 11:03pm
This is what I'm going to use to zing the local council:

Notice of Conditional Agreement

Penalty Charge Notice EA63055118

Dear Sir/Madam

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

The reason why you need to read carefully is simple. I am offering a conditional agreement. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate. You always have the option of dragging these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is, of course, always your prerogative should you decide to waste your time.

For this reason it is important that you consider and respond to the offer in substance. The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part. On the other hand there is a time-limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.

For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing the points raised herein.

You have apparently made demands upon me.
I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfill them. I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 14 (Fourteen) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am legal fiction 'person' Mr. Dale Cross and that I owe £100 for services rendered by your company, upon proof of claim of allof the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person, and not a human being.
2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is, in legal terms.
3. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a 'human being' and a 'person', legally speaking.
4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between 'legal' and a 'lawful'.
5. Upon proof of claim that I am a legal fiction 'person' Mr. Dale Cross being the entity to which your paperwork was addressed, and not Dale of the Cross family, as commonly called.
6. Upon proof of claim that the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.
7. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.
8. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.
9 Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named society.
10. Upon Proof of Claim that the London Borough of Ealing owns the roads within the Special Enforcement Area.
11. Upon proof of claim that you are willing to swear an oath on your commercial liability for the truth of your statements and legitimacy of your actions. If you are not willing to swear an oath on your commercial liability for the truth of your statements, then I cannot accept them as being the truth.

I would also like some clarification on all the following

1. Is The London Borough of Ealing legally registered?
2. It is my understanding that a registered name is a legal title; is it not?
3. It is my understanding that a legal title is also a legal fiction; is it not..?
4. It is my understanding that fiction is something fundamentally not true; can you confirm or deny this?
5. It is my understanding that Acts, statutes, legal titles, artificial persons and names are legal fictions, and therefore fundamentally not true; is this correct?
6. So The London Borough of Ealing is a registered legal entity, and therefore a legal fiction, is this correct?
7. If Acts, statutes and legislation, legal titles, artificial persons and names are legal fictions and therefore fundamentally not true, how can The London Borough of Ealing, another legal fiction, possibly operate in truth and with equality under the law?

You state in your notice that the 14 day time limit starts when the notice is served. Can you please explain to me how you know when the notice is served as you have no proof of delivery?

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

By: Dale Cross (Agent)
Dale of the Cross family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved

Shadowex3
11 Apr 2010, 12:45pm
See in America our guys are such pains that they gladly accept payment in several pounds of pennies... provided you are present the entirety of the time it takes for 3 shifts of workers to count it. Doing something like this tends to backfire because they might just take you up on the offer in ways you never expected.

Daze
11 Apr 2010, 02:01pm
See in America our guys are such pains that they gladly accept payment in several pounds of pennies... provided you are present the entirety of the time it takes for 3 shifts of workers to count it. Doing something like this tends to backfire because they might just take you up on the offer in ways you never expected.

I've heard many stories of TfL [Transport for London] backing down and negating all charges when challenged. I'm interested to see the response they give me and if they do take me up on it then so be it.

trakaill
11 Apr 2010, 03:59pm
tbh I have little faith in this futile attempt to get the charges dropped...

But its UK so I dont know...

GL

Your challenging them on a lot of levels but not about the facts themselves...

If they can prove you are who you are and you were parked where you were that is all they need.
Lawyers do magic all the time here though so i guess we'll see

Lux
11 Apr 2010, 07:26pm
tbh I have little faith in this futile attempt to get the charges dropped...

But its UK so I dont know...

GL

Your challenging them on a lot of levels but not about the facts themselves...

If they can prove you are who you are and you were parked where you were that is all they need.
Lawyers do magic all the time here though so i guess we'll see

It's not worth them paying for a lawyer for a £100 fine.

Bob Loblaw
12 Apr 2010, 01:57am

True johnson. Did you pay a lawyer to get that written up daze?

trakaill
12 Apr 2010, 05:14pm

I was talking about lawyers defending the people..

I got 2 speeding tickets dismissed by taking a lawyer..

Ramb0
12 Apr 2010, 08:23pm
Haha, did you write that up yourself or did a lawyer help? If you did it yourself, that is pretty clever...

Italian Jew
12 Apr 2010, 08:48pm
Haha, did you write that up yourself or did a lawyer help? If you did it yourself, that is pretty clever...

You can find places online for inspiration/copy & paste.

Simmons1114
12 Apr 2010, 08:53pm
this is awesome and so are you

Lux
16 Apr 2010, 06:40am
Awesome until good old Daze went and got another parking fine which was £250 on the spot :clap:

I was talking about lawyers defending the people..

I got 2 speeding tickets dismissed by taking a lawyer..

Did you actually save money?

trakaill
16 Apr 2010, 11:24am
Awesome until good old Daze went and got another parking fine which was £250 on the spot :clap:

Did you actually save money?

no I did not save money but didnt loose money either about the same as the ticket BUT the most important is that I didnt not get points taken off my license nor did I have to go to traffic school. I think the first one was taken off my record entirely not sure about that though

Daze
16 Apr 2010, 11:50am
As for the original fine, no reply yet. Will update if they do. If they don't within 14 days all charges are void.

Lux
16 Apr 2010, 02:51pm
no I did not save money but didnt loose money either about the same as the ticket BUT the most important is that I didnt not get points taken off my license nor did I have to go to traffic school. I think the first one was taken off my record entirely not sure about that though

Fair enough then