PDA

View Full Version : The Masters

Supa
7 Apr 2010, 01:20pm
Will Tiger Woods win?

I sure hope not, I think he'll be a tad bit rusty.

I'm a huge Phil fan, so I will be rooting him on.

I doubt a lot of people watch golf... I usually only watch the majors and this is one of my favorite tournaments to sit down and watch over the weekend.

Hamster power
7 Apr 2010, 04:51pm
i think phil is kind of a douche. he always seemed that way for a while to me.

regardless of all of tigers action, i still hope that he does wins.

Supa
7 Apr 2010, 06:28pm
i think phil is kind of a douche. he always seemed that way for a while to me.

regardless of all of tigers action, i still hope that he does wins.

Yeah, Phil is one of those guys that you either love/hate him. I just happened to grow up loving him.

Drox
7 Apr 2010, 08:36pm
people actually watch this? lol

Pulse
8 Apr 2010, 10:55am

...yea. I plan on checking out standing occasionally for 2 reasons, to see how Tiger is doing, and to see how Mike Weir is doing.

BlackEagle
9 Apr 2010, 11:13am

A ton of people watch this. They said that this years is the most anticipated sporting event ever.

So far it has been pretty exciting.

Drox
9 Apr 2010, 11:52am
A ton of people watch this. They said that this years is the most anticipated sporting event ever.

So far it has been pretty exciting.

Hard to believe since its so boring to watch

Supa
9 Apr 2010, 01:43pm
Boring to watch?

I use to think so until I started playing golf myself. Now I'm enthralled by it. They make one of the most difficult sports to play, look easy. Some of the stuff that the best pros in the world do on the big stage (The Masters) is, to me, breathtaking. It's one of my favorite things to watch every year.

Drox
9 Apr 2010, 01:58pm
Boring to watch?

I use to think so until I started playing golf myself. Now I'm enthralled by it. They make one of the most difficult sports to play, look easy. Some of the stuff that the best pros in the world do on the big stage (The Masters) is, to me, breathtaking. It's one of my favorite things to watch every year.

I have fun playing golf, but I just cant watch others play it. lol

BlackEagle
10 Apr 2010, 11:07am
Boring to watch?

I would agree.

I would also have to agree that normally it is boring to watch them play. As a golfer myself I cannot really sit and watch every single tournament but I will watch the majors like the US Open, Masters, etc. These tournaments are huge to golf and when you watch them it just makes you think oh it's really not that hard I want to go out and try that shot. Once you try that shot then you really do realize how difficult these shots are.

The Masters is probably the biggest tournament for me to watch just because it is such a famous course and challanging. They put the tees and pins in the most difficult of locations and that makes it that much more exciting to see someone just land a shot a few feet from a pin for a birdie putt or something. If anything the Sunday round is always the best and is a much watch in my opinion.

Lux
10 Apr 2010, 12:11pm
The English are out in the lead :blink1:

Eskomo
10 Apr 2010, 01:54pm
Mah boi Mike Weir still in it.

Trogdor
11 Apr 2010, 08:00am
I would like to see Westwood win it but Mickelson is right behind him and Tiger usually plays very well on Sunday, so we'll see.

A WW1 Flying Ace
11 Apr 2010, 08:47am
bet u anything that tiger wil make some kind of amazing comeback or sumthing

BlackEagle
11 Apr 2010, 09:16am
He probably will make a run but he is rusty. He hasn't played an event in awhile even though he still is in like fourth or whatever.

I would like to see him win personally but if he doesn't oh well.

Lux
11 Apr 2010, 06:13pm
Fucking bullshit I lost £90 (won £20 instead of £130) because Westwood didn't win.