PDA

View Full Version : Gintama - Final Episode 201

Elleon
6 Apr 2010, 10:19pm
Gintama...series finale has come and gone.

The manga will continue on, but the anime is dead. I was really hoping they would finish up the storyline or atleast continue going for antoher few years, but even though that didn't happen, the fillers were easily the best I have seen compared to any series out there.

If you haven't seen Gintama yet, do so.

Dante
6 Apr 2010, 10:29pm
I've gotten to 174 and got bored of it. I should prolly start it back up again, i did like the humor in the anime.

Elleon
6 Apr 2010, 10:41pm
I've gotten to 174 and got bored of it. I should prolly start it back up again, i did like the humor in the anime.

With all fillers there is bound to be some slow parts, but gotta say, shit was a lot better than any other epic series I have seen. It's fairly dissapointing at the end, but also completely unexpected to me and I think that is why it ended up the way it did.

The series probably just couldn't stay afloat any longer, even though the manga is within the Top 10 Best selling in Japan.

Kuro
7 Apr 2010, 11:47pm
really? im still getting my subs from rumbel. they're way behind and i really havent seen an ep since around 100. its a shame that they stop. I think the fillers work because the manga itself is pretty much w/e goes. kinda reminds me of bobobo... sad to hear its ending. post a link to an article? i don't even know if i could understand it in manga form.

Zaraki
8 Apr 2010, 09:07am
http://static.animeseason.com/images/posters/108.jpg

Series Information

Title:
Gintama
Type:
TV Series
Year:
Apr 4, 2006 to ?
Genre:
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Parody, Samurai, Science Fiction, Slapstick
Ongoing

Summary

Sakata Gintoki is a samurai living in an era when samurais are no longer needed. To add to his troubles, oppressive aliens have moved in to invade. Gintoki lives with Kagura and Shinpachi, taking on odd jobs to make the world a better place...and to pay their rent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This looks an interesting anime and worth seeing, so thnx for the review on this :thumb:

High
11 Apr 2010, 09:06am
It'll be back at some point. They just didnt want to do useless filler as they were already ahead of the manga. ANN had a story about it a week or2 back.

Dante
11 Apr 2010, 10:18am
if you want an anime site that has most of it up, try www.crunchyroll.com That's where i've been watching them at.

High
11 Apr 2010, 03:47pm
Sentai's putting it on DVD this month too. 13 episode releases every 6 weeks.

Elleon
17 Apr 2010, 09:53am
It'll be back at some point. They just didnt want to do useless filler as they were already ahead of the manga. ANN had a story about it a week or2 back.

:_(

It's not fun to lie HighSky....